Why are Abhira and Ruhi so annoying now

shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Ever since Garvita entered the show, Ruhi and Abhira's fights have become so annoying. Like there's no enjoyment in seeing them argue like little girls. With Prats at least the face-offs were clever or like understandable. Garvita and Abhira just argue nonsense and the dream sequences are also really annoying now. Why was the show better with Prats lol.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shahi10

Ever since Garvita entered the show, Ruhi and Abhira's fights have become so annoying. Like there's no enjoyment in seeing them argue like little girls. With Prats at least the face-offs were clever or like understandable. Garvita and Abhira just argue nonsense and the dream sequences are also really annoying now. Why was the show better with Prats lol.

maybe because they are moving forward and showing Abhira is falling for Armaan… and we all know pyaar mein logon ka dimag kaam nahi karta.. hence the fights are coming as annoying…2 girls losing their common sense and fighting for a guy… and even the dialogues are same, with Ruhi saying it’s a deal marriage and Abhira saying Ar mera pati hai… earlier ab ru fights were mostly related to her career or work so it didn’t look so odd….

Atleast annoy feel oh raha hai.. Pehle mujhe samj mein nahi aata tha what ruhi is emoting.. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Roohi might be annoying but not Abhira sharma. She is her dad's parchai, best girl ever smiley27

Note : This is my opinion, and i stick to it. Some might  not agree, and its okay 

Winterberry08 thumbnail

Female characters acting like children is a turn off, what is the vision?

Veesam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I feel Abhira is becoming more annoying, half of the time I don't understand what she is speaking. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Veesam

I feel Abhira is becoming more annoying, half of the time I don't understand what she is speaking. 

I don't find her annoying at all, but i can understand people have different opinions and that's fine. You are entitled to feeling whatever you feel for abhira, but even if there is an annoying quality in her, it's definitely passed on from her mumma smiley14 because her papa is perfect smiley27

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

This entire show is annoying!

All three characters annoy mesmiley36 Why is Armaan being excluded, who seems to be the most annoying one among the lot. 

Even Charu and Dev are annoying 😂