How the revelation about Armaan and Ruhi will happen in future?

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Here is my guess: As suggested in the Promo, Abhira will realize her feelings first. Around the same time Rohit will return. All this should happen at the end of the one year contract. Abhira will confess her feelings for Armaan and Armaan being dumb will stay silent or reject her. After that there might be a confrontation between Rohit, Ruhi and Armaan, regarding their past. In this confrontation, Rohit might suggest Armaan and Ruhi to get back together. Abhira might witness it and decide to leave after signing the divorce papers. Armaan will get heartbroken and realize he loves Abhira but by that time she might have already left. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: free_willy

Here is my guess: As suggested in the Promo, Abhira will realize her feelings first. Around the same time Rohit will return. All this should happen at the end of the one year contract. Abhira will confess her feelings for Armaan and Armaan being dumb will stay silent or reject her. After that there might be a confrontation between Rohit, Ruhi and Armaan, regarding their past. In this confrontation, Rohit might suggest Armaan and Ruhi to get back together. Abhira might witness it and decide to leave after signing the divorce papers. Armaan will get heartbroken and realize he loves Abhira but by that time she might have already left. 

Acha likha aapne.. But aisa nahi hoga i think. . Kyunki jo hum chahte hai woh hota nahi hai is serial mein 🤣🤣

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I really dont want Abhira to fall first. 

She should find out before confessing so she doesn't put herself out there. She'll be heartbroken anyway because she's attached to him but her self respect will be a bit intact if she doesn't feel rejected after confession. 

She should learn about Armaans past, dump his sorry ass and leave. 

He should be made to do major manaoing to get her to come back in his life. 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Inka pardafash aise hoga 📸 

IMG_6655.jpeg

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dadisa the detective 🕵️ would catch Ruhi outside Armaan-Abhira bedroom and Chachi sa will do future investigation to find out the truth while rest of the family members will be confused 

Just then Rohit will come and tell everyone the truth about his wife and brother 

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Abhira will realise she loves/likes Armaan

Before confession, Rohit will come back

He will tell everyone about Armaan-Ruhi

Maybe Ruhi will also reveal Armaan-Abhira's contract marriage 

Rohit will ask for divorce

Abhira will be heartbroken but will sign divorce paper too

Raaton raat Abhira will leave Poddar mansion

Armaan will reject Ruhi

Poddars-Goenkas will try to patch up Rohit-Ruhi

Both love stories will start simultaneously 

Abhira-Armaan separation angst

Rohit-Ruhi shaadi ke baad pyaar angst

Phir koi kaand ho jayega

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I really dont want Abhira to fall first. 

She should find out before confessing so she doesn't put herself out there. She'll be heartbroken anyway because she's attached to him but her self respect will be a bit intact if she doesn't feel rejected after confession. 

She should learn about Armaans past, dump his sorry ass and leave. 

He should be made to do major manaoing to get her to come back in his life. 

@bold : whatever abhira tells armaan, opposite happens. From the time she told him, she wants her self respect intact while leaving poddars, I have this doubt iska bhi ulta hi hoga. 

I don't want her to confess & armaan to stay quite or say he never felt for her romantically. Heartbreak is for sure, whoever was involved or got in between got their share, - armaan, ruhi & rohit, now it's abhira's turn & this will be the major one as she is fl. 

Any idea, how many more months left for deal marriage to end?? 

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Abhira will walk in on Ruhi hugging Arman while crying about their eternal love.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

I don’t think they’ll wrap it up so soon .

Armaan wants to give Ruhi a second chance at love so maybe he’ll push Rohit with memory loss towards Ruhi who’ll burst out one day and that’s when Abhira will get heartbroken and leave PH. 

It could be an elaborate track , showing Rohit’s entry , his scenes with Ruhi and Abhimaan ‘s falling in love phase and eventual heartbreak 

But you never know with DKP, they have been disappointing audiences in each track , every track has a  promising start but gets cringe in the middle of it. 

Edited by CottonCandyy - 1 months ago
Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

As far as ruhi is concerned she will be fine once rohit comes back..she will be in check..She is behaving badly around armaan only because she lacks someone to talk to,someone to care for her..only then armaan also will be within his boundary..remember when rohit was there ruhi wasn't so touchy with armaan..she knew her limits physically....post his departure she got no integrity and acts like who will watch her.... If rohit tries on ruhi will very well try and move on..but Even after that  if she acts like booth then she deserves to be dumped by rohit..