Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

He has started loving her platonically and that is because of gratitude of her mother Saving his life and her helping his cousins ..but yes I agree to start seeing her as women he needs some trigger or we need some scenes of him to start seeing her as women like getting lost in her beauty ..in lost it started from reception itself and was intensified when Shivani and Aniket track came

Yeah he loves her...

But as a friend or companion...

Not as a Man loves a Woman(krpkab)smiley9smiley36

Na jane kab ayrga vo din...

His love is borderline platonic...

My polin heart...

But a single trigger will make him cross that line as forehead kiss did for abhira...

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeah he loves her...

My polin heart...

But a single trigger will make him cross that line as forehead kiss did for abhira...

I hope we get such a scene in mussoriesmiley42

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I hope we get such a scene in mussoriesmiley42

Yeah hoping always but with zero expectationssmiley36

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah he loves her...

My polin heart...

Yaar ab tum log baar baar mujhe mere acche din yaad mat dilaya Karo ...pehle Yudkbh ab krpkab ...his love is platonic only right now and cvs are not giving the regular cliche scenes only like wet hair , dori etc ...I hope when he starts seeing her as women they give gradual progression..but I agree that jealousy would be the trigger for him

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I really hope they show more progress between Armaan Abhira and armaan realizing that Ruhi's delulu behavior is crossing bounds and becoming toxic. The woman he had an infatuation for and dreamed of marrying is selfish, and manipulative. A girl has been orphaned and is losing her home where she spent her childhood and she thinks its no big deal and has the audacity to claim that Abhira is a bad influence on everyone. How?! She's gone alone. She hasn't told anyone to join her. How pathetic is this woman. 

We as audience have also  seen how even in a life death situation it took her time and effort to make the rught decision. It wasn't automatic. She had to talk herself into doing the right thing. 

This is a woman who clearly is entitled, self obsessed and immoral. 

However i will give her credit for her consistency. Thats one thing I hope Armaan will learn from her. He needs to learn to be consistent and stop being a frickin pendulum. 

If Goenkas come panicked to Poddar house about Ruhi running away, will Kaveri or any elder eventually taunt Ruhi also for her irresponsible behavior and giving tension to all or will everyone continue to act as if she's done no wrong. Its a rhetoric  because we know nothing will happen. Because whenever Abhira has acted impulsively even to protect others or in a sacrificing way by choosing to take herself out of the equation, they have called her attention seeker and irresponsible. What about Ruhi now?! 

Kaveri needs to stop being so egotistical that she cant see Ruhi being an entitled brat in how she behaves with Goenkas. As long as they are all listening to her, its fine. She embarrassed them by not even meeting the boy they were considering as alliance. Itna maan bhi nahi rakha to meet boy herself and then reject. I'd like Manisha to reprimand her in front of all and to make others realize how Ruhi isnt some bechaari. Cousins should see how Ruhi is a priveleged entitled selfish person who has no courage to speak up. 

Nephy1 thumbnail

Yaar ab tum log baar baar mujhe mere acche din yaad mat dilaya Karo ...pehle Yudkbh ab krpkab ...his love is platonic only right now and cvs are not giving the regular cliche scenes only like wet hair , dori etc ...I hope when he starts seeing her as women they give gradual progression..but I agree that jealousy would be the trigger for him

Ab kya karein kuch hi ache shows hai...smiley36

And than iconic dialogues..

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ab kya karein kuch hi ache shows hai...smiley36

And than iconic dialogues..

Oh I agree YPNTKH , Yudkbh , krpkab , edkv , KA  are iconic and especially dialogues, gripping storylines, characters all are actually very good DKP should take the hint from them and write iconic confession...heck Sujal dialogues in KTH were so good I still listen to it and falling in love track of the above Sony shows are so good 

Nephy1 thumbnail

Oh I agree YPNTKH , Yudkbh , krpkab , edkv , KA  are iconic and especially dialogues, gripping storylines, characters all are actually very good DKP should take the hint from them and write iconic confession...heck Sujal dialogues in KTH were so good I still listen to it and falling in love track of the above Sony shows are so good 

Ab vo baat nhi rhi..

Once upon a time,itv used to have stories...

But now we have only triangles,quadrangles,circles smiley29

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I too think Armaan will not stand for any badmouthing of Akshara ..let us see !

He always stood still whenever his dadisa badmouthed Ak for her upbringing & whatnot!

Now, it will be Ruhi! I am not saying that he will agree with them. But do you really think he will support Abhira when she defends her mom?

Now, I can envision him being pendulum & pacify both girls. but to actually stand up for Ak or give his full support to Abhira, that’s something I won’t expect from him!

I can be hopeful, but my expectations from Armaan’s character is that low right now!smiley17

So, whenever that revelation happens & if Armaan actually surprises viewers by standing up for Ak or Abhira, I will be on cloud nine that day. smiley42