Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sandhir.candy

Oh please, at least they were married for a long time before the divorce!

What Armaan & Ruhi had can’t even be called dating phase! Their so called love story ended even before entering dating phase!smiley39

Even though I still find Daru couple disturbing, even they have better story than Ar-Ru’s soulmate love!

I think Charu-Dev couple can serve one of these purposes: 

Dev being sly and want revenge / badnaami for Poddar's for some old case then Abhira saves her ... So more Armaan falling in love with her 

Or 

Setting example of 2nd love motivation for Ruhi and Armaan through Dev and helping Ab realise her love for Ar through Charu 

Because according to KD and Ghum cousins storylines are for helping Abhimaan fall in love with each other .. However I prefer falling in love for both of them for their personalities and not out of gratitude type Falling in love 

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Armaan 1.0’s last scene with Ruhi 1.0 was him lashing out at her in defence of Abhira ..I know he is a pendulum but gotta give the devil his due

Actually there Ruhi insulted Abhira out of nowhere & it was unwarranted. & it was the only time out of n number of times when he actually supported Abhira. & that too bcz he was in the form that day as Abhira saved Dadisa, hide Charu’s misdeed & then opened Vidya’s eyes to accept him wholeheartedly (although doubtful), & saved him from choosing between his family & Abhira.

Now, in this situation, he would have witnessed Ruhi’s DDP & also knows her version of story & that’s why I feel Armaan will support Ruhi over Abhira as Abhira is not aware of the situation as of right now.

But then who knows, as some believe that he has utmost respect for his mentor Akshara, may be he will support Abhira or will do pendulumgiri to pacify both girls! 🤷‍♀️

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Actually there Ruhi insulted Abhira out of nowhere & it was unwarranted. & it was the only time out of n number of times when he actually supported Abhira. & that too bcz he was in the form that day as Abhira saved Dadisa, hide Charu’s misdeed & then opened Vidya’s eyes to accept him wholeheartedly (although doubtful), & saved him from choosing between his family & Abhira.

Now, in this situation, he would have witnessed Ruhi’s DDP & also knows her version of story & that’s why I feel Armaan will support Ruhi over Abhira as Abhira is not aware of the situation as of right now.

But then who knows, as some believe that he has utmost respect for his mentor Akshara, may be he will support Abhira or will do pendulumgiri to pacify both girls! 🤷‍♀️

If you forgot then ar is someone who respect ak a lot he still remember the sacrifice done by ak for him so he won't blindly believe what ru said he will definitely sympathise with her but might help ab in finding truth and that way abhiman equation they will show and ruhi turning more obsessive for ar till it reach a certain point.

Edited by Anu234 - 2 months ago
sandhir.candy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Right and also the events that happened after Madhav Vidya marriage anniversary and before Ruhi left for Goenka house . Ar had lashed out at Ruhi which made her leave Poddar House.

At that time, Ruhi disclosed that she knows about Abhimaan’s deal marriage to Abhira & Abhira felt betrayed that Armaan didn’t tell her anything when they agreed to not disclose about it to anyone. So Armaan lashed out at Ruhi for using it against Abhira in an argument & after which as you said Ruhi left Poddar house & forced Armaan to promise her that he will prioritise her in the future & after that we got hug in that hut & then Ruhi’s dance in her room, you know BTS is just the replica of that sequence! smiley36
& don’t forget in that track Armaan requested Abhira to apologise to Ruhi & Abhira obliged at the end. But Ruhi lashed out at Abhira & didn’t accept the apology.

sandhir.candy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

If you forgot then ar is someone who respect ak a lot he still remember the sacrifice done by ak for him so he won't blindly believe what ru said he will definitely sympathise with her but might help ab in finding truth and that way abhiman equation they will show and ruhi turning more obsessive for ar till it reach a certain point.

That’s why I said may be he will do his pendulumgiri to pacify both girls. 

sandhir.candy thumbnail

Hey hey… a girl can dream but that doesn’t mean I will forget the reality as well!smiley36

& as Ruhi 2.0 says that she is a positive character, if her actions can bring about such positive changes, then of course she can be called very very positive character!smiley37

In fact, people won’t find Ruhi annoying or have problem with Armaan or Ar-Ru scenes if writers & makers can bring about such positive changes in the Abhimaan story with every actions of Ruhi! 🤷‍♀️

sandhir.candy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

I think Charu-Dev couple can serve one of these purposes: 

Dev being sly and want revenge / badnaami for Poddar's for some old case then Abhira saves her ... So more Armaan falling in love with her 

Or 

Setting example of 2nd love motivation for Ruhi and Armaan through Dev and helping Ab realise her love for Ar through Charu 

Because according to KD and Ghum cousins storylines are for helping Abhimaan fall in love with each other .. However I prefer falling in love for both of them for their personalities and not out of gratitude type Falling in love 

Here I don’t think it is possible to show Armaan falling in love with Abhira out of gratitude. Bcz he is still unable to see her even as woman! 🤦‍♀️

He needs some triggering point to first realise & see Abhira as a woman. Only then he will start to fall for Abhira & their love story can actually start!

sandhir.candy thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Ek to itna useless hai kya ki apne praanpriye Rooh-i ka handwriting nahi pehchanta??smiley39

Abhira ko khari khoti suna diya to ho gaya iska tosmiley36

Hey, it’s an era of sending text messages & not of love letters & they didn’t even have time to do that before their love story ended!smiley36
So of course he won’t be able to recognise the handwriting, unless I missed something in their soulmate love story.

sandhir.candy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

He is absolute " pendulum " hope he will loose both bhabi and biwi

Such good things doesn’t happen in ITV!smiley42smiley44

Hey, it’s an era of sending text messages & not of love letters & they didn’t even have time to do that before their love story ended!smiley36
So of course he won’t be able to recognise the handwriting, unless I missed something in their soulmate love story.

Miss??? Hit and Miss sequences dekhe hai hero-heroine ke milne se pehle...

Pehli baar hit and miss love story dekh rahi hu, pyaar aate aate ulte pair laut gaya inka...and they call themselves "soulmates"

Are you kidding me???

Rooh-i ko dekha hai...usko dekh ke pehle hi nazar me nafrat ho gayi mujhko...kisiko pyaar kaise ho sakta hai

Adher umar ka aadmi and mahila, itne juvenile aur dumb ho kaise sakte hai???

Apparently umar se pehle bade ho gaye...kaaheke bade ho gaye...unse jyaada samajhdaari Abhira me hai...