Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sandhir.candy

Actually there Ruhi insulted Abhira out of nowhere & it was unwarranted. & it was the only time out of n number of times when he actually supported Abhira. & that too bcz he was in the form that day as Abhira saved Dadisa, hide Charu’s misdeed & then opened Vidya’s eyes to accept him wholeheartedly (although doubtful), & saved him from choosing between his family & Abhira.

Now, in this situation, he would have witnessed Ruhi’s DDP & also knows her version of story & that’s why I feel Armaan will support Ruhi over Abhira as Abhira is not aware of the situation as of right now.

But then who knows, as some believe that he has utmost respect for his mentor Akshara, may be he will support Abhira or will do pendulumgiri to pacify both girls! 🤷‍♀️

My bet: He will be a pendulum pacifying both the girls😅

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

absolutely ..Armaan needs to be questioned more …his mother, his cousins ..they are all seeing things he is not ./or rather does not want to for a variety of reasons ..the problem today was that Ruhi made it all sound very ugly ..like he was using the deal marriage as an excuse for intimacy ..I think that is what triggered him as what he basically meant was that he would’ve thought she’d know he was not that kind of a lowlife .. beyond that, I am not bothered by their scenes too much ..because I am only seeing him being compassionate and kind to her ..no trace of romance or sexual intent ..! Armaan 1.0 and Ruhi 1.0’s interactions never felt completely platonic to me ..there was always an undercurrent that made me feel uneasy 

@bold : couldn’t explain it better! Agreed 💯

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What i don't get is why Armaan pretends to be SO cognizant of his promise to Akshara when he's conveniently forgotten what he promised. Akshara didn't ask him to do deal marriage. She gave him lifelong zimmedari of Abhira because she asked him to marry her daughter. So if he's really keen to fulfil his promise to Akshara he should stop calling the marriage a deal because Akshara never intended that. If Abhira is independent after her studies and decides she wants to be alone or move on from him- then he has to free her. Similarly if he realizes he cant actually be bound by this promise forever because it was made in an emotional moment, he can divorce her. But if he's really following the letter of the promise made to Akshara, then theres no scope of him saying deal shaadi. It was not a deal , Akshara never intended it to be one for sure. So it would be nice to see him remember that he didn't promise Akshara a deal shaadi with her daughter. 

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Here I don’t think it is possible to show Armaan falling in love with Abhira out of gratitude. Bcz he is still unable to see her even as woman! 🤦‍♀️

He needs some triggering point to first realise & see Abhira as a woman. Only then he will start to fall for Abhira & their love story can actually start!

He has started loving her platonically and that is because of gratitude of her mother Saving his life and her helping his cousins ..but yes I agree to start seeing her as women he needs some trigger or we need some scenes of him to start seeing her as women like getting lost in her beauty ..in lost it started from reception itself and was intensified when Shivani and Aniket track came

nimra.kalia thumbnail

yaar simple is that their marriage is a marriage not a contract marriage. it was abhira who puts the conditions because she want to simply fulfil her mothers dream and her aim to become a lawyer.

they haven't sign any contract so if they both fall in love its ok. ruhi has no right to raise question on it. it was their decision and still it will their decision whether to conclude their marriage or not.

abhira thought about ruhi is right. she has nothing to do that's y she is always hovers around them.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

absolutely ..Armaan needs to be questioned more …his mother, his cousins ..they are all seeing things he is not ./or rather does not want to for a variety of reasons ..the problem today was that Ruhi made it all sound very ugly ..like he was using the deal marriage as an excuse for intimacy ..I think that is what triggered him as what he basically meant was that he would’ve thought she’d know he was not that kind of a lowlife .. beyond that, I am not bothered by their scenes too much ..because I am only seeing him being compassionate and kind to her ..no trace of romance or sexual intent ..! Armaan 1.0 and Ruhi 1.0’s interactions never felt completely platonic to me ..there was always an undercurrent that made me feel uneasy 

For me ,I'm gonna agree with everything you have explain. smiley32

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Actually there Ruhi insulted Abhira out of nowhere & it was unwarranted. & it was the only time out of n number of times when he actually supported Abhira. & that too bcz he was in the form that day as Abhira saved Dadisa, hide Charu’s misdeed & then opened Vidya’s eyes to accept him wholeheartedly (although doubtful), & saved him from choosing between his family & Abhira.

Now, in this situation, he would have witnessed Ruhi’s DDP & also knows her version of story & that’s why I feel Armaan will support Ruhi over Abhira as Abhira is not aware of the situation as of right now.

But then who knows, as some believe that he has utmost respect for his mentor Akshara, may be he will support Abhira or will do pendulumgiri to pacify both girls! 🤷‍♀️

I too think Armaan will not stand for any badmouthing of Akshara ..let us see !

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

I agree this deal thing was made by Abhira and Armaan agreed to it .. 

Abhira did the right thing because her mother emotionally blackmailed Armaan in her deathbed … and he had refused at first .. then agreed to it .. 

so she gave him an honourable way out .. support me for a year let me be independent than our marriage will get dissolved… which he agreed .. and did not disclose to any of his family zz so that Abhira is accepted as a proper bahu 

But he did the cardinal mistake of revealing this to Ruhi who uses it at the drop of the hat to remind Abhira and Armaan both that it’s a deal marriage 

Maybe both being lawyer can explain to coloring book Ruhi that contract marriage are illegal in Hindu weddings .. 

Right now both are legally wed and even Dadisa has seen their wedding certificate.. Dadisa has acknowledged Abhira as her elder bahu in public .. 

if they split up it won’t automatically expire.. they have to file for divorce .. and get it sorted ✔️.. this is not some processed food .. or a leased rental of car or property which automatically ceases after a date .. 

As far as I know there are no leased or contract marriages in Hindu marriages act .. don’t know about other religions 

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

The thing is Abhira brought up deal because she wasn't ready for marriage, she knew Armaan wasnt either and she wanted to honor her moms word too so she figured out an arrangement of sorts till she's financially stable. Once she has a stable job she doesn't need to burden armaan. But the issue is Armaan himself keeps on saying deal shaadi hai and told Ruhi too. To him this cant be deal shaadi because thats not what he promised Akshara at all. So seeing Armaan also say deal shaadi hai is upsetting because supposedly he merely agreed to Abhiras deal terms to get her to agree to come with him but the way he behaves sometimes it seems like he's forgotten the actual promise he made Akshara. Hopefully he will reprimand Ruhi for constantly bringing up deal or calling it fake shaadi because it is not factually accurate in any case. Abhira is his legally wedded wife. 

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I too think Armaan will not stand for any badmouthing of Akshara ..let us see !

Yes he won't because she has saved his life and more than that she is his teacher.