Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Armaan asked Ruhi if she didn’t know him smiley37. The question seems so silly given that this woman decided he was a cheater and agreed to marry another man because of a couple of missed calls. The fact is neither Armaan nor Ruhi actually know each other. And Ruhi declared that they were soulmates smiley37

They both are ridiculous.smiley37

Btw, I didn’t find their scene that much disturbing today, yes Armaan didn’t need to explain his relationship with Abhira to Ruhi. But I think he felt more triggered that his character was questioned for kissing Abhira’s forehead in a deal marriage!smiley36

But I think Armaan needs to be questioned more often about these things, only then he will become aware of his feelings!

Yes, it was a pure moment, but you can’t go on to have these kind of moments with everyone! So Armaan needs to realise this!

sandhir.candy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Sometimes I feel, through dev armaan ruhi ke pyar ko justify kiya jaa raha hain with the dialogues like "first love bhulaya nahi jaa sakta" n allsmiley39

Yeh baat unko abhira ko bhi batana tha

Oh please, at least they were married for a long time before the divorce!

What Armaan & Ruhi had can’t even be called dating phase! Their so called love story ended even before entering dating phase!smiley39

Even though I still find Daru couple disturbing, even they have better story than Ar-Ru’s soulmate love!

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandhir.candy

Btw, I didn’t find their scene that much disturbing today, yes Armaan didn’t need to explain his relationship with Abhira to Ruhi. But I think he felt more triggered that his character was questioned for kissing Abhira’s forehead in a deal marriage!smiley36

But I think Armaan needs to be questioned more often about these things, only then he will become aware of his feelings!

Yes, it was a pure moment, but you can’t go on to have these kind of moments with everyone! So Armaan needs to realise this!

Hairangi toh ruhi par hai..

He sys it was pure moment and she accepts..

But than writers also does dirty they somehow manage to give same pure scenes with ruhi alsosmiley29

Originally posted by: Anu234

Abhira have no idea na he is pendulum 

She has pretty good idea I think...

Itna ghochi karta hai banda...

Kabhi he is saying something, kabhi he is doing something else...

He has pissed her off many times, to be honest..

sandhir.candy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Armaan ko milke kya hoga. He already knows abt Ruhi's feelings. If he thinks Ab sent it then it would be good that he will be careful not to show too much affection to Ab. But I dont see that happening. Ab getting the letter will also not serve any purpose. If she gets it then there will be an immediate fullstop to her falling in love whereas the Mata ki chowki bts says otherwise. Left is who? Manisha Chachi? She might contribute a little.

Assuming that there are no names written on the letter, as if there is actually a mention of any name there is no point of this discussion!

Chotu sa KP

Armaan will think that Abhira wrote this letter to someone & is in love with some guy! He tries to find out in round about way by asking some questions to Abhira. But Abhira avoids it & Armaan becomes even more suspicious & determined to find out who the guy is & in the process Armaan starts to become conscious of Abhira as a woman! Just like Abhira has started see Armaan as a man & not just some friend or roommate!

Now, above mentioned scenario is too good to be true!

But I don’t think it is going to lend in anyone’s hand other than Armaan or Abhira. If it lands in Abhira’s hand, she will question Armaan & there may be some playful moment between them but I don’t think any major confrontation will occur bcz of it. If anything Abhira will start to feel jealous & will become even more aware of her feelings & can’t avoid it much longer with such little incidents piling up.

sandhir.candy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Hairangi toh ruhi par hai..

He sys it was pure moment and she accepts..

But than writers also does dirty they somehow manage to give same pure scenes with ruhi alsosmiley29

I will bash Armaan when those scenes comes in the episodes, let’s see how they execute it & then let’s bash writers & Armaan both for giving such pure scenes with multiple people!smiley36

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Assuming that there are no names written on the letter, as if there is actually a mention of any name there is no point of this discussion!

Chotu sa KP

Armaan will think that Abhira wrote this letter to someone & is in love with some guy! He tries to find out in round about way by asking some questions to Abhira. But Abhira avoids it & Armaan becomes even more suspicious & determined to find out who the guy is & in the process Armaan starts to become conscious of Abhira as a woman! Just like Abhira has started see Armaan as a man & not just some friend or roommate!

Now, above mentioned scenario is too good to be true!

But I don’t think it is going to lend in anyone’s hand other than Armaan or Abhira. If it lands in Abhira’s hand, she will question Armaan & there may be some playful moment between them but I don’t think any major confrontation will occur bcz of it. If anything Abhira will start to feel jealous & will become even more aware of her feelings & can’t avoid it much longer with such little incidents piling up.

@Bold smiley37smiley37

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I will bash Armaan when those scenes comes in the episodes, let’s see how they execute it & then let’s bash writers & Armaan both for giving such pure scenes with multiple people!smiley36

Okay.. 

Oh please, at least they were married for a long time before the divorce!

What Armaan & Ruhi had can’t even be called dating phase! Their so called love story ended even before entering dating phase!smiley39

Even though I still find Daru couple disturbing, even they have better story than Ar-Ru’s soulmate love!

Woh toh hain, I'm wondering jab ruhi ke paas armaan ke hardly 4-5 memories the tab use nahi bhool payi, ab jab armaan ke saath uske itne saare memories bann gaye hain after her marriage with rohit (& him gone missing) toh ab usko kaise bhool payegi??smiley39

Dekha jaaye toh ruhi ki actual love armaan ke saath uski aur rohit ke shaadi ke baad start hui hainsmiley36. Itna bharosa itna trust toh usne shaadi se pehle kabhi nahi dikhaya armaan pe, agar tab dikhaya hota toh aaj yeh haal na hua hota uska

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

absolutely ..Armaan needs to be questioned more …his mother, his cousins ..they are all seeing things he is not ./or rather does not want to for a variety of reasons ..the problem today was that Ruhi made it all sound very ugly ..like he was using the deal marriage as an excuse for intimacy ..I think that is what triggered him as what he basically meant was that he would’ve thought she’d know he was not that kind of a lowlife .. beyond that, I am not bothered by their scenes too much ..because I am only seeing him being compassionate and kind to her ..no trace of romance or sexual intent ..! Armaan 1.0 and Ruhi 1.0’s interactions never felt completely platonic to me ..there was always an undercurrent that made me feel uneasy 

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago