Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 05 Apr 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Episode begins with Abhira lost in dreamland , she is still reeling under the romantic effects of Armaan’s kiss. She climbs down the stairs floating in her dream land , muttering his name , she decides not to call him Khadoosmaan but Aarmaan “Udaipur Ki jaan” … she is lost in her day dream when Manisha finds her . She gets confused as to why Abhira  was chanting Armaan’s name . Abhira is taken back n awkward n tries to cover up by making excuses . Manisha has come from mandir n wants to put Tilak on her forehead , Abhira avoids Chachi touching her forehead but gets the Tilak placed on the bridge of nose instead , she makes excuses for this n convinces confused Manisha . She accepts the laddoo Prasad . And again starts floating in dream land . 

At internship firm Charu is seen having g breakfast prepared by Mr Dev . She loved the fact he cooked for her . She tastes n praises his cooking , he states n finds it too salty , Charu appreciates his efforts n they both bond over BF . She asks questions about his family n he shares about his  wife n kids n his failed marriage n his fight for child custody . 

sanjay fumes with fury n shatters flower vase , over Krish choosing dance n music as career, Kaveri arrives and states her helplessness in presence of public n media . She could not slap Krish in glare of public n media . Sanjay states he would have slapped him out of n his useless ambitions had he got the chance . He walks away . 
Vidya then meets Kaveri and they clash over Supporting Krish on his ambitions . Kaberi misses Rohit n speaks to his picture . Vidya remarks her affections were fake because Rohit would have supported Krish as the two brothers loved n supported eachother . 

All the youngsters … AbhiMaan, Ruhi, Charu, Krish, Kiara and Aryan share mangoes , Abhira gets Mango smear on her cheek n Armaan lovingly removes it . All the youngsters cheer the love birds , Ruhibgets green with jealously. She walks away and Armaan follows her , questions her , she asks his reasons for kissing Abhira on her forehead. Was she not his responsibility, how come such closeness was allowed during taking care of responsibility? Armaan scolds her for not understanding his emotional moment as Krish was fulfilling his late Brother Rohit’s dreams . He scolds her for not trusting him n getting suspicious. Ruhi realises her mistake n apologises immediately. She offers him mango piece as peace gesture ,n he accepts it n walks away , Ruhi feels reassured . 

At bedtime Abhira is seen making pillow wall in the middle of the bed . She misses him but tries to distract herself . She accidentally collides with Armaan , he holds her and they have accidental close moment . Abhira is lost in Armaan for long moments ,finally realisation dawns and she scolds him and makes excuses for herself . 
Abhira tries to divert her attention from unwanted romantic directions n forces herself to concentrate on her internship n her studies . She falls asleep trying to focus on her goals . Armaa is impressed as he hears her dreaming of her career n studies , In her sleep Abhira gets romantic dreams of AbhiMaan in yellow floating in dream land, having romantic moments singing  n dancing . She wakes up with a start n realises she n Armaan were holding hands , she exclaims foul play by Armaan as he dared to cross the pillow well n hold her hand . Armaan states it must be by mistake during sleep  . As accuses “galti kumaar” of trespassing to her area of the bad n making excuses, warns him. She walks away while Armaan goes back to bed n accuses her of spoiling his sleep . 

Manish Goenka calls up Madhav Poddar n seeks his help to search his daughter n two grandkids after a delay of 21 years . He apologises for this delay , Madhav assures it was never late in looking for lost family members . He assures all help.

Precap
Abhira finds many pictures of Mumma akshara and papa Abhinav together . She decides to make collage of all their pics on mumma’s BD. At Goenka house Manish decides to make huge blow up of Akahsra’s picture on her BD . The studio gets their pictures exchanged . Manish wonders how he got couple pics collage when he had given only Akshara’s picture , Abhira wonders how this could happen, she realises some o e else was aware of Akshara’s existence n her BD , she wonders who could that be n wants to find out.

NOTE: Pictures of Akshara and Abhinav were shown in the episode as Manish and Abhira planned Akshara’s birthday. Two children (son n  daughter ) of akshara mentioned by Manish . No other s#3 characters were shown . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 24 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail

Beautiful Married Couple Right Here #PhuSa smiley27

IMG_7113.jpeg

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Looks like yellow outfit Abhimaan bts scenes will happen today in Abhiras dream. 

Hulu waalon- epi blurb is on season 68! 🙈🙄

Edited by Pinecone - 25 days ago
Criticiser thumbnail

Peela Chemistry Incoming 💛

IMG_7129.jpeg

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Peela Chemistry Incoming 💛

IMG_7129.jpeg

DKP is like itne paise khrach kiye Hai aise Kaise mock shoots ko rehne do. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It sucks how many shocks and heartbreaks are awaiting Abhira. I really wish she didn't have to deal with all this. But I'm only hoping that at the end of it all , we will get a super repentant Armaan who will have to grovel for forgiveness, earn her trust and draw boundaries for good cutting  off Ruhi forever. 

Pinecone thumbnail

Baby sa is falling hard. Its cute but its also heartbreaking to see her get setup for pain to follow. 

She's trying her hardest to tell herself not to let this affect her but she's feeling the butterlies, she's affected a lot. 

Abhira is too cute in how she doesn't allow chachi to put teeka on forehead because armaan kissed so she's applied it on her nose. 

The realization that Armaan kissed her on purpose and not accidentally is making her blush a lot. 

Sanjay is breaking things and screaming in front of Kaveri. Kaveri is expert manipulator. She essentially wants to see Krish fail. Chee.  Vidya overhears these cheap thoughts and is shocked. She confronts Kaveri for her pathetic behavior and tells her off for being so tough and conservative. Kaveri rubs salt in Vidyas wounds saying that Madhav got Pyaar and freedom and she's paying for it 

Charu hears about Devs pehla pyaar and how she cheated on him and is worried she may just be a rebound.

Cousins are all gathered to eat aam. Abhira notes Charu rejecting Devs call. 

Abhira is very conscious of Armaan near her and theres a sweet moment of him wiping her face as she eats aam.. all these things make her blush even more. All cousins are also teasing. Ruhi leaves. And unfortunately Armaansa follows her and asks her whats up. She confronts him for kissing Abhira. Armaan justifies his gesture and says it was pure, from happiness and says don't you know my iraade , how can you doubt my intentions . Ruhi apologizes and offers mango from her plate. He eats it and accepts her apology. 

Abhira is awkward, conscious in bedroom also and is trying to avoid any closeness, telling herself to focus on her internship. But bechaari she's getting led on in a vulnerable state and she's falling hard. Trip fall and catch happens in bedroom as in bts. 

She almost calls him cute and good looking to his face but sambhaloes herself. 

Yellow outfit dance happens. 

Abhira wakes up flustered. And tells him off for holding her hand. 

I find it really relatable that Abhira in addition to blushing and falling in love is telling herself to not get distracted . Gives me hope that eventually when truth is revealed she will steel herself and get her walls HIGH UP. 

Precap shows Abhira planning to make collage of Abhinav-Akshara pics and MG making a blow up of solo Akshara. But frames get exchanged making both realize that somebody else knows akshara closely too. 

Pinecone thumbnail

Why did Armaan feel the need to follow Ruhi today. Ugh. 

I'm back to disliking him. 

Its really a nuisance. 

And the fact that he's offering her an explanation and again leading her on is making me even more mad. 

Ruhi for all her delusions and  inmorality is consistent at least. But Armaan annoys me most. I don't want this pendulum for Abhira. She deserves better than a guy who'll lead her on and then break her heart. 

Everytime I think Armaan is making progress its back to BS. 

I prefer Ruhi to Armaan. At least she delivers on whats expected of her based on her characterization. Armaan is leading on both women.