Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

This dynamic superhero Terra Spud who dons a rugged potato sack as his unique attire. Terra Spud wields a variety of imaginative potato-based weapons like spud grenades, potato cannons, and a potato shield, uses them to make BWF exciting  and defeat his opponents. Terra Spud is portrayed as a courageous and resourceful hero, dedicated to proving his worth to his critics and standing up for the non nepos/underdogs of BW. up for the underdog.

hasini009 thumbnail

IF’s Super heroine Safed Suhagan, This mystical guardian is known for her love of wearing sindoor on her forehead, a vibrant red symbol of her lineage and power. She has the ability to channel the ancient energy of “ek chutki sindoor”, using it to protect and empower women across the BW and IF.

🤣🤣

hasini009 thumbnail

Superhero Palak Purush, with a weapon in the form of a glowing, energized spinach roll possesses the ability to manipulate plants and nature, generating powerful whirlwinds and protective shields. Palak Purush also harnesses the energy of the earth to control vegetation and promote growth, using his spinach roll weapon as a symbol of his strength and connection to the natural world.

IF se koi lena dena nahi, wo apni Palak duniya mein mast hain. not Tiwari wali Palak, it’s about leafy greens smiley36

hasini009 thumbnail

This vibrant and dynamic Superheroine GIFwati who possesses the ability to bring memes & GIFs to life. She can turn internet jokes and funny images into powerful weapons or tools to defeat villains, Makes sure she exudes confidence and humor, and is surrounded by a colorful display of meme-inspired energy. energy.

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hasini009

This vibrant and dynamic Superheroine GIFwati who possesses the ability to bring memes & GIFs to life. She can turn internet jokes and funny images into powerful weapons or tools to defeat villains, Makes sure she exudes confidence and humor, and is surrounded by a colorful display of meme-inspired energy. energy.

Omg!!! What is this Hasini... Hilarious 😂😂😂

Gifwati... Will use this...🤭

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This dynamic superhero Terra Spud who dons a rugged potato sack as his unique attire. Terra Spud wields a variety of imaginative potato-based weapons like spud grenades, potato cannons, and a potato shield, uses them to make BWF exciting  and defeat his opponents. Terra Spud is portrayed as a courageous and resourceful hero, dedicated to proving his worth to his critics and standing up for the non nepos/underdogs of BW. up for the underdog.

YAAAAS YAASS YASS! I am here for this.

Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate....but I will make sure I rotate the narrative about NEPOS

Minionite thumbnail

IF’s mysterious super villian hero Shadow Sentinel who possesses the power of invisibility and can manipulate shadows to enforce strict discipline by deleting posts anonymously and maintain peace within the bustling online community of IndiaForums.

This is for “Moderator” who deletes posts silently/anonymously. since there is no member named “Moderator”,  I’m tagging Vijaysmiley14

Lol I'm loving this. I'm going to combine these somehow so I can put it in my siggy box. smiley37

Come here my fellow mods. Enjoy this one. Just for CMs and above. smiley16

JayaBachan thumbnail

IF’s Super heroine Safed Suhagan, This mystical guardian is known for her love of wearing sindoor on her forehead, a vibrant red symbol of her lineage and power. She has the ability to channel the ancient energy of “ek chutki sindoor”, using it to protect and empower women across the BW and IF.

🤣🤣

OMG I’M TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH THIS 😍

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Lol I'm loving this. I'm going to combine these somehow so I can put it in my siggy box. smiley37

Come here my fellow mods. Enjoy this one. Just for CMs and above. smiley16

Why do I feel meri e-jaan khatre mein hainsmiley36

Minionite thumbnail

Why do I feel meri e-jaan khatre mein hainsmiley36

Arre main toh innocent hoon. smiley37