Task 2 IF Ke Superheroes

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

This is the place to play Task 2 of Round 2.

For those assigned to this task, it is your responsibility to build your own set of 6 superhero characters by selecting members from India Forums and giving them unique superpowers. Post about them in the thread that I have provided in the PM and tag those 6 people. Those 6 people cannot be participants of this game.

While those 6 people can comment (and so can others), your grade will be based on the originality and creativity of the 6 superhero characters you create.

You have 72 hours (deadline is March 21st 11:59 PM IST).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail

Dear AS,

You are a Super Student!!!! 🎖️📝📖📚📋📁

Love my new found friendship with you and I assign you the below powers. You are my go to person when I need any suggestion. And loved being your partner in the previous games. Like your DP.

1000052897.jpg

Edited by Rosyme - 1 months ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Dear CM,

Hulk  for you!!!! 💚

You can write amazing and funny posts based on the strength of your wit...you have amazing enthusiasm...

The Hulk's strength remains at the top level of all super human beings on Earth and increases exponentially as his anger grows. This strength grants him not only upper body prowess, but also the ability to leap great distances and land without harm to himself.

• Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, and durability.
  • Anger empowerment.
  • Regeneration.
  • Shockwave generation.
  • Gamma ray emission and manipulation.

1000052898.png

Rosyme thumbnail

Dear DD,

Thor for you!!!!💙

You have the stamina to write lengthy and intersting posts describing your thoughts in detail. Your poems are too good and you have an amazing imagination and poetic mind.

Love reading your posts.

Thor also has control over the base elements of a storm, allowing him to create electrical storms, hurricane-force winds, tornadoes, and torrential rains

• Superhuman strength, stamina, durability, speed, agility, reflexes, healing, longevity, and senses.
  • Skilled hand-to-hand combatant.
  • Mjolnir grants: Dimensional travel. Flight

1000052903.jpg

Rosyme thumbnail

Dear N,

Wonder Woman for you - Even though you are very busy, you make it a point to come when you are free and react and post on all messages. You are also very polite and kind in your replies to everyone.

• She is loving, kind, and just. Wonder Woman stands up for those who cannot stand up for themselves. 
  • She fights for those who need her help and does so without asking for anything in return. 
  • She lives her whole life helping the human race around her, even though they possess qualities that she does not approve of.

1000052911.jpg

Rosyme thumbnail

Dear M,

Spider woman for you - you can create amazing stories using the web of your imagination....

Love reading them.

With her altered physiology, 

• Spider-Woman has enhanced muscular density, granting her super human strength—
  • she can lift at least 7 tons—endurance, speed, and reflexes.

1000052905.jpg

Rosyme thumbnail

Dear S,

Invisible girl for you. Even though you are invisible to me, you react to all my comments and also reply to them....

• Her invisibility power deals with bending light waves and allows her to render herself and other objects invisible. 
  • She can also project powerful fields of invisible psionic, hyperspace-based energy that she uses for a variety of offensive and defensive effects, including shields, blasts, explosions, and levitation.

1000052906.png

hasini009 thumbnail

IF’s mysterious super villian hero Shadow Sentinel who possesses the power of invisibility and can manipulate shadows to enforce strict discipline by deleting posts anonymously and maintain peace within the bustling online community of IndiaForums.

This is for “Moderator” who deletes posts silently/anonymously. since there is no member named “Moderator”,  I’m tagging Vijaysmiley14

hasini009 thumbnail

Sakura Silverwing, This Superheroine is a IF university student with a passion for playing all games on IF. Her superpower is the ability to create magical study guides that boost members' memory retention and creativity, enabling them to ace their game plans. Sakura Silverwing  in a dynamic pose, surrounded by glowing textbooks and energy orbs representing her empowering study guides, ready to protect her peers from the perils of failing scores.  of failing grades.