Task 3 Mere Haath Mein

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

This is the place to play Task 3. Here are the people playing this round. 2 of you have been told to start. So ready set and go!

apuni88
Criticiser
FlauntPessimism
HeirOfSlytherin
MochaQueen
Nichuss

oh_nakhrewaali
Physics_girl
Red_eyes94
Savera84
Swetha-Sai
Vedika.Kapoor

Won and Continue to Round 2 (Relax Until Mar 18 11:59 PM IST)

MochaQueen

Vedika.Kapoor

Savera84

Criticiser

Physics_girl

Swetha-Sai

FlauntPessimism

Red_eyes94

apuni88

For those playing this round, you will get to enjoy a fun game of rock, paper, scissor! And no we aren't on The Big Bang Theory so there's no lizard and Spock here.

The game is rather simple. I have sent you a link to a thread. The first post of that thread contains the names of all the contestants playing this round. Two of you have also gotten an extra line from me telling them that they get to start.

The 2 people who has been assigned to start will choose the contestant they want to challenge and post that in the thread. For example, if Hinna is the person starting, she will post in the thread "I challenge Zeal" and she will tag Zeal so that he sees it. Both of you then have to PM me your choice from rock, paper, scissor. Once I get the PMs, I will publish the result in the thread.

🙌🏼 Whoever wins the battle, will be done with the round and will pass into the next round. The loser will stay back and challenge someone else.

🙌🏼 Both people playing cannot choose the same person to challenge. Whoever posts first, they get their choice. The other person has to choose someone else.

🙌🏼 If there's a tie, then I will ask both of you to retry. In retrying you can choose to keep the same option or change it. If there's a second tie, then the person who is first will be considered the "winner" and will pass and the other person will challenge someone else.

🙌🏼 The last 2 members playing this round will be eliminated.

Edited by Minionite - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

I want to challenge Criticiser.smiley9

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I pick Vedika.Kapoor

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I want to challenge Criticiser.smiley9

Lol you both chose rock. Pehle ki round mein tie. smiley37 Chalo try again. If it's a tie, first person to PM me goes through.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Lol you both chose rock. Pehle ki round mein tie. smiley37 Chalo try again. If it's a tie, first person to PM me goes through.

Okay so Hinna chose scissors and Criticiser chose paper. Scissors trumps paper, Hinna wins. Criticiser choose who you want to challenge. smiley14 Hinna see you in round 2.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I choose Red_eyes94 smiley1

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Okay so Hinna chose scissors and Criticiser chose paper. Scissors trumps paper, Hinna wins. Criticiser choose who you want to challenge. smiley14 Hinna see you in round 2.

Thanks and sorry Critu. I hope you win next one.smiley31

Minionite thumbnail

Vedika/Shibz chose scissors. Vedika Kapoor chose rock. Rock trumps scissors. So the Kapoor passes through to the next round and the mod gets to challenge someone new. smiley36

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Thanks and sorry Critu. I hope you win next one.smiley31

Koi baat nahi wishing you best of luck for round 2 smiley31

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Chose you to defeat me next