Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Am epilogue would be great!

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Lollolika ji, Somehow missed to tay you, so here smiley31

No problem dearsmiley31 this is so emotional and heartbreaking smiley38 Always a fan of your writing smiley27 please continue with their reunion in another OSsmiley42

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This started with your request to have a scene between Chotton and Ani regarding his unhappiness after the announcement party fiasco and quickly devolved into this lol!smiley36

Honestly wanted to finish it in 1000 words, ended up being 4700 in the end 

Oh is it ... I remember you telling will think of writing about it .

Now if possible please write on Ani and Jhanak sharing their mind after the reversal rasam ..

His eyes spoke volumes ...

I wanted them to show sucha convo between them , they gave us today but this usual arguing. And Jhanak not intersted at all on discussing it .

Hope you dont mind me asking for more stories . 

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for this Anu! I skimmed through the start and can tell already this is going to be bloody brilliant! 

I'll read through later today and let you know what I thought! 

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Oh is it ... I remember you telling will think of writing about it .

Now if possible please write on Ani and Jhanak sharing their mind after the reversal rasam ..

His eyes spoke volumes ...

I wanted them to show sucha convo between them , they gave us today but this usual arguing. And Jhanak not intersted at all on discussing it .

Hope you dont mind me asking for more stories . 

The way I structured this story is the night after the accursed Rasam took place, right before yesterday's episode. There are small mentions of that. Also, I don't think Jhanak will ever open up to this extent unless she knows she is leaving and won't have to explain her words to Ani. 

I can try and see if I can write something on what you asked! 

I don't mind you asking for more stories smiley4

Edited by Anusha16 - 2 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Thank you for this Anu! I skimmed through the start and can tell already this is going to be bloody brilliant! 

I'll read through later today and let you know what I thought! 

No problem, take your time. I know it's quite lengthy to read. I never knew I could write a OS this long man smiley37

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

No problem dearsmiley31 this is so emotional and heartbreaking smiley38 Always a fan of your writing smiley27 please continue with their reunion in another OSsmiley42

Will try Ji! Thank you for reading!

Mridzy thumbnail

FINALLY read this!😁

Girl, I Just came off writing a long ass report for work, so if this sounds like some analysis - that's to be blamed! 

Love realisations are tricky to write by itself, because you need them to strike a chord with readers, and angst is harder to write - you combined both! Take a bow for that first! 

I loved how you set up the whole scene, and how everything flowed - nothing looked forced or sudden, and I believe that plays a major part in writing because a well orchestrated scene makes the reader imagine it playing out, and that ups the effect! 

From Chotton's understanding smile right down to Ani's anger at Jhanak leaving - I could imagine everything! 

Your descriptions of the scenes and set up, the character's emotions were all bang on!!

Finally, a Jhanak who is not a bish to Ani - she's nice to him and understanding here - thank you for that!! 😁😁

I LOVE angst. And you NAILED it! Well done, and thank you for writing this! smiley32

Obviously I would love to read if you want to follow this up with one epilogue of sorts, but I think this, as it is, is brilliant and hits the right spot! 

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

FINALLY read this!😁

Girl, I Just came off writing a long ass report for work, so if this sounds like some analysis - that's to be blamed! 

Love realisations are tricky to write by itself, because you need them to strike a chord with readers, and angst is harder to write - you combined both! Take a bow for that first! 

I loved how you set up the whole scene, and how everything flowed - nothing looked forced or sudden, and I believe that plays a major part in writing because a well orchestrated scene makes the reader imagine it playing out, and that ups the effect! 

From Chotton's understanding smile right down to Ani's anger at Jhanak leaving - I could imagine everything! 

Your descriptions of the scenes and set up, the character's emotions were all bang on!!

Finally, a Jhanak who is not a bish to Ani - she's nice to him and understanding here - thank you for that!! 😁😁

I LOVE angst. And you NAILED it! Well done, and thank you for writing this! smiley32

Obviously I would love to read if you want to follow this up with one epilogue of sorts, but I think this, as it is, is brilliant and hits the right spot! 

Thank you for the analytical post. I needed this, I was very doubtful if I was able to make the readers feel what I felt imagining Jhanak and Ani in the situation I described.  Your insight means a lot to me! smiley42

I have an idea for an epilogue, but let's see how I feel about it a few days later before writing!smiley36

If you can spare some time for the other OS I wrote about the photoshoot- I would love to know the analysis/feedback for that too. IF and when possible! smiley31 I think you and Anu ji provide good isnights which will help me in the writing process! smiley42

My next one is more fluffy/smutty since I don't want to cry and be sad while writing again lol!

Mridzy thumbnail

Thank you for the analytical post. I needed this, I was very doubtful if I was able to make the readers feel what I felt imagining Jhanak and Ani in the situation I described.  Your insight means a lot to me! smiley42

I have an idea for an epilogue, but let's see how I feel about it a few days later before writing!smiley36

If you can spare some time for the other OS I wrote about the photoshoot- I would love to know the analysis/feedback for that too. IF and when possible! smiley31 I think you and Anu ji provide good isnights which will help me in the writing process! smiley42

My next one is more fluffy/smutty since I don't want to cry and be sad while writing again lol!

I'm going to read the other one now! 😁 😁 

Yeah, I tend to do that too - if I write a sad os/scene for my stories, I want to balance it out in the next one! 

And you should absolutely write fluff because you're brilliant with that too! :)