Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Heart wrenching! Beautifully expressed. Thank you for this. I hope there will be a similar scene in the show. But I don't like sad endings! So I want them to meet again...

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Artemis7

The pain, THE PAIN! The heart shattering, gut wrenching pain GAHHHHH! You nailed it!!! smiley38

I love reading realisations rather than confessions because well to me they are more emotinal, and greater the emotional potent, the more it sucks me in smiley17(call me a sadist but seeing a show's characters in pain is always a great way to understand how deep the water runs smiley39)

You may or may not continue working on this one Anusha ji, but in my opinion it is as good as it getssmiley42smiley31

Thank you, for the comment and for taking time to read the OS.  I am in the same boat!smiley36 I love bittersweet endings, to be honest. 

I wanted to capture the feeling of both realizing their love for each other only for the happiness to be wrenched away from them the next second. It's like a beautiful bud about to bloom, only to wither away before it does. 

Jhanak and Ani are both Inherently Kind and good souls. They would never do something that can harm so many people. At least not Jhanak. For Ani, I wanted him to feel a little bit of remorse for his actions in leading to Arshi's suicide attempt whether they both deem it true or not. He did indirectly cause the domino effect that led to where they are today. 

And so, this is my attempt to capture and convey those feelings. 

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimeo

Heart wrenching! Beautifully expressed. Thank you for this. I hope there will be a similar scene in the show. But I don't like sad endings! So I want them to meet again...

Atleast I feel this is more logical than what they showed today. I just want Jhanak to flow away from that cage now....smiley31

Maybe, if a lot of people want, I can think of a sweet and short epilogue. smiley42

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Are you planned to continue this OS? If possible plz give one more part...

Maybe a sweet and short epilogue!

Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was amazing. It’s so amazing that I decided to try and add to the FF I am writing tonight…such amazing and inspiring work. Do you have any other full length stories or novels? I would like to read your work. 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thankyou so much Anusha for the special mention ,you made my day🥰💕

I loved how you wrote the entire story .

Could very well visualise it in the Bose house .

I so wished that theu show for once how Anirudh tells he knows all her suffering rather than from his eyes .

Also Jhanak telling hil all the story .

You penned it so well ,what they wanted to know ...

The love Anirudh have for Jhanak.

Please write more stories , i loved them and the picture and song made it really good .

You are really blessed with writing skills 🧿

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paulaonohi

It was amazing. It’s so amazing that I decided to try and add to the FF I am writing tonight…such amazing and inspiring work. Do you have any other full length stories or novels? I would like to read your work. 

There should be some on my wall. But I am planning to open up a Wattpad account and add all the stories there too. 

Oh, did the song help set the mood btw? not sure if you listened to it while reading!

I have not written any novels as I tend to stick to short stories mostly. Hence no FF on RuNak yet smiley31

Edited by Anusha16 - 2 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

I so wished that theu show for once how Anirudh tells he knows all her suffering rather than from his eyes .

Please write more stories , i loved them and the picture and song made it really good .

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Glad to know I was able to provide some reprieve for people in the form of my stories!

Anusha16 thumbnail

Lollolika ji, Somehow missed to tay you, so here smiley31

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

This started with your request to have a scene between Chotton and Ani regarding his unhappiness after the announcement party fiasco and quickly devolved into this lol!smiley36

Honestly wanted to finish it in 1000 words, ended up being 4700 in the end