RuNak - SS - Entangled chapter 5 - pg 7 updated 8th March

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Note

Dear Forum People,

This is my first time writing for any other couple other than #Maaneet, the ones I write on, only. But the expressive eyes of Ani, that speaks volume and contradicts his own harsh words to Jhanak, Jhanak’s bold standing up characteristic and Ani’s selfless act of doing for Jhanak, even if it cost him becoming bad in her eyes, getting hurt by his harsh words to her and her harsh words to him, Jhanak pushing him away from her so that he can have peace in his life, the way their eyes talk, the layered conversation between the two… all these have led me to write on RuNak. It is also a test for me to come out from a zone and exlore my writing for different characters.

So the story will start similar to the show but there will be slow changes in the acts and situation, later making my own story in stride.

ENJOY!!

smiley31

Anu Presenting - 

Entangled

1000125275.jpg

Pic Courtesy - @Mridzy 

INDEX

Chapter 1 - Below

Chapter 2 - Page 2

Chapter 3 - Page 3

Chapter 4 - Page 4

Chapter 5 - Page 7

Chapter 1

Anirudh was standing on the door, looking at the commotion in the small room and his eyes fixed at inconsolable Jhanak. At the place where the rites were conducted he had been able to hold her tight but now after coming back to her small house, a fresh pain has again hit her.. Poor girl is not even able to sink into the new fact of her life.

He saw the ladies taking care of her, consoling her. Was his work here not done ? Villagers were taking care of her, so what was his job here? He, anyways, knows her for just a few days. Though hers and her mother’s mishandling at the hands of his fiancé’s relatives has jolted his heart and since then he had been wishing that he does something to bring a smile on her innocent face.

But now? Should he not leave as villagers were there to take care of her? His logical side was continuously pushing him to leave from there but something inside him did not let him budge from there. He was unable to leave her at the hands of these villagers when she was all alone in this world now.

Come on Anirudh, they are her close ones, much more than you.. you have just known her for a week now, these people know her from her childhood. But keeping aside his logical brain, his foot was stuck there, his eyes fixed on her distorted self and his heart having deep pain seeing her condition. 

And after that heart churning letter from her mother, his whole existence has been shaken. It was not in his active brain as of now but very behind his conscious, it was making him not let her alone. 

The villagers left one by one as Jhanak was not listening nor talking to anyone, just holding the picture of her mother and crying.

“No use standing here sir, she is in no sense at this time”

“She has not had anything since morning” came out an involuntary words from Anirudh, very low sound as if he was only speaking to himself 

“We will try in the morning again, she needs some space..”

“No, we can’t leave her alone in this condition. I will try to at least make her have something”

“You can try sir. You will give up in half an hour as she is not responding at all.” said an elderly lady

“We, who know her from childhood cannot make her listen, you think she will listen to you?” came from an elderly man

“I will try. Cannot leave her alone in this condition…” 

The villagers left knowing that Shehri Babu would soon give up - These were people of luxury, what would they understand the pain of the poor?

But it was not about, rich and poor. It was about a very young girl losing her mother and Anirudh’s sensitive heart.

“Jhanak.. Jhanak, …” But he was ignored as if his words were not going inside her

He then came back with a glass of water “Jhanak…Jhanak.. Come to the senses. Have some water.. Please Jhanak. You will faint this way”

His words made some movement in her ears, she looked at him and kept looking, confused. But was not in sense or condition to ask him any question, her own pain has encapsulated all her existence as of now

“Drink some water Jhanak. This way you will get sick”

“My life has no meaning now.. I get sick or am alive doesn’t matter”

“Don’t ever say that Jhanak. It does matter. Do you want to hurt your mother by saying so.. Come drink this water”

“Kya karrongi ji ker sirji”

“Zindagi padi hai aage… you have to live for your dream and the dream of your mother who wanted a life of respect for you.. She gave her life for your life”

“Why did she do this..” a fresh set of tears wetted her face

“Jhanak, it was wrong… but now she is gone.. You cannot give up this way. Cannot let her down”

“What dream you are talking about… you hardly know me for a week.. Kitna hai jaan lenge aap mujhe itne dino mein.. Jaiye aap sirji”

“One week, and I have seen the pain and insult you both have gone through. The injustice and disrespect that you have faced and I have seen your dream for dance, Jhanak.. Itna kaphi hai to not let you ruin your life..”

“Kyun soch rahen hai aap mere bare me itna? Arshi didi ke bare me sochiye aap”

“Insaniyat… sirf insaniyat kaphi nahi hai… drink this water Jhanak” and he made her drink the water… Later, he prepared some food for her. He was not a skilled cook but had led a life in a hostel and thus knew to cook for survival. He cooked while she was lost in her pain.

Later he had to work hard to make the food go inside her throat. He warned her that he will not have anything till she has nothing. That somehow did the trick..

Jhanak was not in sense and Ani could not leave her alone. He was scared she would do something wrong to herself.

The night passed by , somehow taking over her cries which turned into sleep. Ani placed her on the bed and slept sitting against the wall, forgetting about the luxury houseboat that he had booked. 

Precap - Tejas and Villagers at the door

Author's note - Initial chapters will be small but as the story progress and as I go deep into it, the length of chapters will increase.

Please like and comment your views.smiley42

-Anu smiley31

Edited by tellyme - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail

Tagging others.. please read and give drop views

smiley31

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely! Keep it going!!

Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love it! Please keep going!

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Will read and update on my thoughts Anuji, Thank you for the wonderful story! Please write more!

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I liked it. It set the tone for the story nicely and got me intrigued as to what you would add to the story to make it more unique/different than the show?

Nice job! Waiting to read the rest! 

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Will read and update on my thoughts Anuji, Thank you for the wonderful story! Please write more!

Really lovely writeup, one of the qualities that attracted me to Anirudh was the emotionally sensitive way he took care of Jhanak after her mother's unexpected demise... Am excited to see how your story will happen!smiley27

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

I liked it. It set the tone for the story nicely and got me intrigued as to what you would add to the story to make it more unique/different than the show?

Nice job! Waiting to read the rest! 

yes one more update  will go in flow with show somewhat and  then it will take its own course.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Really lovely writeup, one of the qualities that attracted me to Anirudh was the emotionally sensitive way he took care of Jhanak after her mother's unexpected demise... Am excited to see how your story will happen!smiley27

Thanks Anushaji... hope I am able to explore Runak and show their next level bond and intimacy. I am a slow writer so little built up will be there before the story takes it's form. smiley1

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Thanks Anushaji... hope I am able to explore Runak and show their next level bond and intimacy. I am a slow writer so little built up will be there before the story takes it's form. smiley1

Welcome to the club! I am one too... so may FFs I left incomplete as I was slow smiley37

Hopefully we both finish what we set out to write!smiley42