Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Are they going to show proper funeral ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ. Just saw glimpse of birthday shorts , saw indar . ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Nalayaks when it is necessary they donโ€™t show, when there is no necessary they are showing . What is the need this funeral crap โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘น

They might be showing long funeral scenes so that they get ample time to insult n blame Sahiba ( everyone gets a turn) or may be to give enough time for Sahiba to feel guiltier and guiltier...๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

yes, every where it is disappointed,  i mean this much leap no need at all. Not sure what in earth they are talking. 

no leap wasnโ€™t need! After yash they wasted every track.  They could made yash track atleast a couple of months by stretching it.   Showing poor brars. Starting over.  Living with mongas. Etc.  

Theyโ€™re getting lots of ๐Ÿ‘ž ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘  everywhere!  For once Iโ€™m glad! 

Edited by Jarama - 2 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jarama

no leap wasnโ€™t need! After yash they wasted every track.  They could made yash track atleast a couple of months by stretching it.   Showing poor brars. Starting over.  Living with mongas. Etc.  

Theyโ€™re getting lots of ๐Ÿ‘ž ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘  everywhere!  For once Iโ€™m glad! 

bold - seriouslyโ€ฆ u agree. And Iโ€™m also glad. Never seen such pathetic writing and rushed script. Audiences from all medium are frustrated and The cast is so frustrated. I really hope the results are reflected in the trp. 

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: apuni88

bold - seriouslyโ€ฆ u agree. And Iโ€™m also glad. Never seen such pathetic writing and rushed script. Audiences from all medium are frustrated and The cast is so frustrated. I really hope the results are reflected in the trp. 

Yes!!!!! Me too!!!! The editing of episodes is horrible. Like you can literally when the scenes are cut.  
they cut off Sahiba beating up seerat. WTF!!!! That was the best part.   
so many scenes are edited in a way that it shows.  Itโ€™s not smooth. You can tell the difference.  They give seerat 10 episodes to torture Angad but 1 episode for sahan in the hut. Like are you for real??? ๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s laughable.  
I literally feel really bad for the cast crew everyone working on the show.  Because the way itโ€™s going it will tank but this is their livelihood/ bread and butter. ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ’”

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DramaQueen101

They might be showing long funeral scenes so that they get ample time to insult n blame Sahiba ( everyone gets a turn) or may be to give enough time for Sahiba to feel guiltier and guiltier...๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

honestly speaking I am not feeling bad for Sahiba bcoz she ought to bear all the blames and she is responsible for it. She will only leave on her own out  of guilt. Angad will blame her. Instead I am feeling bad for Angad in one day he just lost everything due to Sahiba impulsive behaviour. If Sahiba was shown that she has some emotional connection then I could feel bad but they have shown only Angad no emphasis on sahib feelings. That itself shows even they meet Sahiba only will say sorry. Angad wonโ€™t accept her back. Bcoz of kid only he will accept her. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing how Sahiba going out of the way to save Angads life is fine but if she goes to the aid of a child, she's blamed. How would she know that something so horrible could happen. She went with good intentions only. 

If she is daredevil to save Angad or his pathetic family members its all good. Infact thats her duty. But she won't even get credit. Recklessness is only fine if it's for Angad, not for an innocent child. 

But if somebody else harms her or Angad/his family - its all her fault. 

No one will be more broken than her if she loses her child. Everyone is connected to this child, but no one more than Sahiba herself

The regressive mentality is appalling to me. 

Ok maybe she could have been smart, planned better. But its itv crap. Shes done same stuff before  but no one was mad. Angad has been reckless too but he was never called stupid or blamed. she acted on impulse true to her core character. She didn't have time. Police was called. They came late. She's the kind of person that can forgive Angad, Jasleen, Manbeer, Gary, Seerat etc etc despite their crimes. So why wouldn't she run and go to save a little girl who called her for help ?! She didn't assess the situation well but she was too far in to change minds and abort her plan midway. 

If Angad had been called in place of Sahiba , he'd have probably done the same thing but he would never be blamed for someone's death. 

Even if we accept she was reckless, to blame her for death is cruel. 

She's almost lost her life due to the people Angad, Brars supported - Seerat, Veer etc. No one blamed Angad or brars then. She risked her life recklessly to save Angad from Rumi. No one called her stupid then ๐Ÿ™„

When Angad does dare devilry, he was never judged so harshly but the rules change for Sahiba

Angad risked everything during his pretend Sunny Sood natak. Sahiba didn't blame him. She supported him. There also in the eventual aftermath of things either Angad or Sahiba could have been dead. 

But if Sahiba does something impulsive with good intentions, its judged way more harshly. 

She will feel guilty enough, why would anyone make it worse?! Thats just plain cruel. Does she not have any relationship with Inder or child. Like what crap to say she's responsible for death. 

She had no idea about her medical history. Who is to say she may not have been more careful if she knew about complications in her pregnancy. Normal pregnancy is not as high risk for physical activity. 

If she had not gone or let Inder go alone and the kids died or were not rescued, or Inder died but she was at home-  that'll also be on her conscience forever. 

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes!!!!! Me too!!!! The editing of episodes is horrible. Like you can literally when the scenes are cut.  
they cut off Sahiba beating up seerat. WTF!!!! That was the best part.   
so many scenes are edited in a way that it shows.  Itโ€™s not smooth. You can tell the difference.  They give seerat 10 episodes to torture Angad but 1 episode for sahan in the hut. Like are you for real??? ๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s laughable.  
I literally feel really bad for the cast crew everyone working on the show.  Because the way itโ€™s going it will tank but this is their livelihood/ bread and butter. ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ’”

yeah I understand. Itโ€™s disgusting how these makers and writers have no concern for the cast and the crew. Such sadistic people 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Not one episode hardly 10 mins rest all Seerat crap ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„โ˜ ๏ธ , 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Feels like untill the cramps are back ,Sahiba forgot that she is pregnant ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•. 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

read the comments!!!! Nobody and I mean NOBODY is happy with this leap/track/storyline.   

Over 350 comments on Starplus post 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4fk8XQgjag/?igsh=aDY4ZzQwcjduaDNm

Ikr! Even if they had to bring the leap.. They could have thought of something original... Or atleast made it in such a way that both Sahuba and Angad are right in their places. I hear Ris*a fans saying, this is exact cut copy paste of the show.