Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Ek weird thought 

After seeing the precap again ,I feel diljeet will use his real mother Mrs gill to take over brar business smiley36... obviously Mr gill toh Paisa denge nhi ....Mrs gill can make manbeer / brars sign power of attorney...manbeer trusts her so much ...aur waise bhi sab busy hai akir mein ,Garry mein ....

Jaise Dhadkan mein Suniel Shetty aaya tha akshya ka property takeover kia waise kuch .....smiley37... exactly same nhi as Shilpa shetty aka sahiba toh already dur hai angad se ... property takeover sirf islye bcz diljeet thinks sahiba has changed bcz of money n others( police) r taking Angad's side bcz he has rich 

Love it! Anything to see Brars bankrupt. I want to see Manveer standing in line waiting to fill up her water bucket. 😊 

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Diljeet ne pehle toh nhi kia tha kidnap ....ab definitely karega aur ye hi reason hoga akir will start disliking him ...akir will get scared of him ,seeing the new over possessive pyscho diljeet... specially bcz diljeet want to take akir away from sahiba too ....akir will definitely choose sahiba over anyone else ....soon all other characters will realise it...

Aaj diljeet ne bola akir se dur hone se acha hai mar jaun...toh diljeet hi marega ...

Garry is unwell ,surgery n all it to create drama bcz Garry thik thak hoga toh sahiba jail kyun jayegi ....woh bacha lega use 

i think to create more drama Garry ko kuch  hoga either coma or memory loss or something ...

Garry ka death only possible if tushar is leaving..( leave kare toh acha hai,  woh bichara chutega)

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jarama

Diljit - put all blame on Sahiba! 😂 like dude you tied the kid to your back and ran. The kid was unconscious, you don’t care. And then you tried to jump down the cliff potentially killing the child. And you still wonder why the mother hates you????? Like really dude! 😂 

No offence but diljit knew the child was never his. He knew sahiba only wanted friendship.  What did he think was going to happen? Now he’s this obsessed psycho. He agreed to this fake arrangement. Sahiba didn’t lead him on. He was an equal participant. He has no one to blame but himself. 

I completely agree.. 

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krish58

i think to create more drama Garry ko kuch  hoga either coma or memory loss or something ...

Garry ka death only possible if tushar is leaving..( leave kare toh acha hai,  woh bichara chutega)

Bold - if this happens then this show will go down for sure. Same old story… Angad not believing sahiba… it will start again. 

But if Angad finds out the truth then it will be back to Angad hating Garry. Atleast he won’t do anything drastic to Garry since he’s his blood 😒 Max he will now talk to him. Bcos he will understand “the intention” behind the kidnapping. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

honestly I hated the last few episodes. There is no excitement factor or interest in the characters anymore. 

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: apuni88

Bold - if this happens then this show will go down for sure. Same old story… Angad not believing sahiba… it will start again. 

But if Angad finds out the truth then it will be back to Angad hating Garry. Atleast he won’t do anything drastic to Garry since he’s his blood 😒 Max he will now talk to him. Bcos he will understand “the intention” behind the kidnapping. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

honestly I hated the last few episodes. There is no excitement factor or interest in the characters anymore. 

same here sister , i hated last few episodes.

ab dekhte hai kya hoga

apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jarama

Diljit - put all blame on Sahiba! 😂 like dude you tied the kid to your back and ran. The kid was unconscious, you don’t care. And then you tried to jump down the cliff potentially killing the child. And you still wonder why the mother hates you????? Like really dude! 😂 

No offence but diljit knew the child was never his. He knew sahiba only wanted friendship.  What did he think was going to happen? Now he’s this obsessed psycho. He agreed to this fake arrangement. Sahiba didn’t lead him on. He was an equal participant. He has no one to blame but himself. 

Seems like makers suddenly flipped him. Bcos in just 1-2 episode he started to have feelings for sahiba and also decided to propose. And now he’s suddenly obsessed to keep Akeer and Sahiba for himself like they are some dolls from a shop. 😂🤪

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

In the precap, Diljeet says I want NOT ONLY Akeer...( I think he wants Sahiba too) ...

apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

same here sister , i hated last few episodes.

ab dekhte hai kya hoga

Best if Tushar also leaves this show. He should find a better project. 

apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DramaQueen101

In the precap, Diljeet says I want NOT ONLY Akeer...( I think he wants Sahiba too) ...

I think he will say I want to bring down Angad?! I’m thinking this is what he wants. He doesn’t want Angad to interfere between him alert and sahiba again. 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: apuni88

Best if Tushar also leaves this show. He should find a better project. 

it's easier said than done imo ...pehle bhi 4 months Tak he was jobless ,abhi keerat aur seerat bhi koi project nhi mila ...only doing insta ads ...only veer has taken a break from work ...

Tushar is the only male  permanent character apart from angad ...kisi ka dimag hi kharb hoga Jo show chhode ....