Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

It is a really good movie. 

I liked the message it tried to show about stealing poor lol money and how it should stop.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

It is a really good movie. 

Don't you feel it was so rudimentary in writing. Like I watched in theatre and with the bgm I got that excitement 

But it was written without shades of grey. Vijay Sethupathis character was the bad guy who did insanely bad stuff without any motivation. Srk (dad and son) were the good guys who always helped everyone needy and did good for the world. Like I thought the writing was super shallow. 

But yeah the King Khan bgm just gives you that adrenaline rush.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Pure masala movie... Matlab dekho and enjoy the vibe... It has romance, action, drama, emotions - ekdum potboiler type.

And haa you pointed out very well,  that King Khan BGM was the highlight... uplifted many moments

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hellodona

Is this where we can gossip anab shanab not at all related to Tmd. Then man I miss these shows on Star. How lovely, managed to get ratings, didn't unnecessary vilify the modern rich girl, showed bonding between all characters and no plotting planning, just family and equations were enough to create drama.

https://twitter.com/godsfavvchild/status/1738281541523156998?t=h2t7-Teid-dpYLs33HS8jw&s=19

And to think that these shows are more than decade old... Just proves old is gold 😭😭

Athz thumbnail

Don't you feel it was so rudimentary in writing. Like I watched in theatre and with the bgm I got that excitement 

But it was written without shades of grey. Vijay Sethupathis character was the bad guy who did insanely bad stuff without any motivation. Srk (dad and son) were the good guys who always helped everyone needy and did good for the world. Like I thought the writing was super shallow. 

But yeah the King Khan bgm just gives you that adrenaline rush.

I don't know why I don't feel like watching the movie though I so badly want to watch SRK back in form. I missed the chance to experience it in theatre. 

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

I don't know why I don't feel like watching the movie though I so badly want to watch SRK back in form. I missed the chance to experience it in theatre. 

Yeah I feel like theatre is the only place to watch and enjoy it. It is too basic otherwise. The bgm and vfx (and of course Srk) uplift the movie by a mile. Truly style over substance. But Maasi Maasi bgm and the King Khan title track just give you that rush.

Athz thumbnail

Yeah I feel like theatre is the only place to watch and enjoy it. It is too basic otherwise. The bgm and vfx (and of course Srk) uplift the movie by a mile. Truly style over substance. But Maasi Maasi bgm and the King Khan title track just give you that rush.

Yaa so the director Atlee js South Indian. So southies aren't very happy with the product. My friends say the director has literally taken bits and pieces of his own tamil movies and stitiched it together to make Jawaan. The only food thing is SRK it seems. 

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Yaa so the director Atlee js South Indian. So southies aren't very happy with the product. My friends say the director has literally taken bits and pieces of his own tamil movies and stitiched it together to make Jawaan. The only food thing is SRK it seems. 

Yeah he put all social issues into one so something resonates with the public. But I particularly feel annoyed when they showed him taking money from the villain and transferring some amount to each farmer (after showing extreme struggle of farmers so we cry). But Srk and his rich friends (Ambani) can literally do just that, instead they hoard money, if Ambani decides to pay off loans of all farmers in India, he ain't losing any luxury in life.

The movie earned 1000 crores using these sensitive issues, but did anyone from the team announce donations to these causes, to uplift farmers or any positive cause, I haven't heard of it. These things annoy me. Feels like exploiting other people's pain.

Athz thumbnail

Yeah he put all social issues into one so something resonates with the public. But I particularly feel annoyed when they showed him taking money from the villain and transferring some amount to each farmer (after showing extreme struggle of farmers so we cry). But Srk and his rich friends (Ambani) can literally do just that, instead they hoard money, if Ambani decides to pay off loans of all farmers in India, he ain't losing any luxury in life.

The movie earned 1000 crores using these sensitive issues, but did anyone from the team announce donations to these causes, to uplift farmers or any positive cause, I haven't heard of it. These things annoy me. Feels like exploiting other people's pain.

Oh yaah... U make a point Donaji. Tbh what I have fetl is most of these celebs are the same. They come and preach something. Does the exact opposite of it. I was particularly annoyed when I say Devgan, SRK and AK in the Vimal paan or whatever ad. Aren't they even a wee bit ashamed... I find us commoners much better than them. 😤

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Doston I Am Here Smiley