Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

She was in same situation. But there they showed she called police and her nanaji. Also there was a video call by the girl from orphanage where goons were taking the girls. They also showed emotional connection of fl with the baby. The built up was there and viewers could actually feel the connection with FL. But here Sahiba did nothing she did not call police , angad or anyone else . As if she just wanted to reach orphanage. Inder did everything to keep her away. But she is as totally brainless. People say angad has been brainless lot many times but it never resulted into loss of dear ones. If she took the reckless decision she has to bear the consequences. If she leaves on her own after miscarriage it will give an impression that she ran away after destroying everything. But makers wanted to show begging of Sahiba for her kid so I think they will show that fl only leaves on her own. 

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: shanakanj

She was in same situation. But there they showed she called police and her nanaji. Also there was a video call by the girl from orphanage where goons were taking the girls. They also showed emotional connection of fl with the baby. The built up was there and viewers could actually feel the connection with FL. But here Sahiba did nothing she did not call police , angad or anyone else . As if she just wanted to reach orphanage. Inder did everything to keep her away. But she is as totally brainless. People say angad has been brainless lot many times but it never resulted into loss of dear ones. If she took the reckless decision she has to bear the consequences. If she leaves on her own after miscarriage it will give an impression that she ran away after destroying everything. But makers wanted to show begging of Sahiba for her kid so I think they will show that fl only leaves on her own. 

Bold - Couldn't agree more!!

Edited by Reader17 - 2 months ago
Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If they’re smart they won’t show the child as SahAn child post leap.  They need to make up another story for the child. Then maybe build up some new tracks for sahan 

Edited by Jarama - 2 months ago
anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don't worry guys,fault Sahiba ka hai na, and I'm sure TRP audience ko bhi ko bhi yahi lagta hoga ki Sahiba ka hi fault hai. Ab ye makers Brars and Angad se aise behave and react karwayenge, jisse Audience FL ke liye immediately bad feel kar paye. 

Cloud93001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

u are right.. there was no built..

Also sahiba did call the police.. immediately after akira Called her.. thats y police came just after inder was shot 

I agree that sahiba has to help and save everyone.. 

but as an audience,u can connect only if there's some bonding.. here they barely met akira for 4 min 

they could've shown how sahiba n inder bonds with akira.. they meet her outside and all... 

atleast simran meeting was better.. 

i guess they don't want drag the story,by showing such scene.. FL only need to once the person she has to save.. and she'll give jaan for them.. 

not saying helping is wrong.. just saying that the writers could have written some scenes of their bonding.. 

i blame the writers for such crappy scenes. 

Cloud93001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jarama

If they’re smart they won’t show the child as SahAn child post leap.  They need to make up another story for the child. Then maybe build up some new tracks for sahan 

I don't think so.. they are not that creative.. leap itself is copied frm yrkkh3 and i think post leap it will be copied from naamkaran(ashram and kids) 

Trp is going to fall.. may this week's trp might rise a little.. as sahiba n Angad were working as a team.. 

but then it will. fall again before leap... if what they going to show is similar to yesterday's.. 

I think may be, blame drama might fetch trp.. and might rise post 1/2 weeks of leap... till sahan meet.. 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cloud93001

I don't think so.. they are not that creative.. leap itself is copied frm yrkkh3 and i think post leap it will be copied from naamkaran(ashram and kids) 

Trp is going to fall.. may this week's trp might rise a little.. as sahiba n Angad were working as a team.. 

but then it will. fall again before leap... if what they going to show is similar to yesterday's.. 

I think may be, blame drama might fetch trp.. and might rise post 1/2 weeks of leap... till sahan meet.. 

first encounter of Angad Sahiba will be the high point . As a viewer what I want to see the love emotions between both Angad and Sahiba. Where after meeting they actually show that some feelings are still left in both of them. The agony and pain of separation which might raise the trp. But if they focus more on baccha custody it will not give TRP. Looking at the caption of promo it looks like toofan will be

Mostly in Sahiba life not angad , means they will follow the custody drama and angad winning that custody , child suffering and all.  Sahiba saving angad from seerat and rescue was all thandaa so it might raise trp by 0.1. Actually they don’t have much scope for angad Sahiba separation. And mostly they will show suffering of Sahiba not Angad due to separation. This will not raise trp. Honestly I am tired of watching Sahiba crying it does not feel at all emotional makers just make her crying her feeling and emotions are never presented well. Himanshi acting during proposal track was so good where you could feel that how hurt she is. Yesterday I was disappointed the way she was crying without portraying the emotional Part below par. 

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

No, those who bash Sahiba will never agree that Angad also deserves the consequences of his deeds. 

But i for one am glad that she will get 6 years away  from hell hole. She may live in guilt but hopefully she will have some mental peace at least with  the kid and with a man who isnt a scum bag like Angad and his family and can be atleast a good friend to her. 

If Sahiba is reckless its her fault. If Angad is, thats macho , bravado mahaan

If Sahina forgives someone, she's stupid , if Angad does, he's mahaan

The way people are reacting as if only Angad is suffering loss here and Sahiba is unaffected if Inder dies and she gets news of her miscarriage - thats appalling. 

I am 100 % sure that if Angad was in Sahibas place and this sequence had played out, he'd get sympathy for trying to rescue kids and valiantly trying to rescue Inder. He'd not get blame. 

But ofc Sahiba ke liye rules alag 

People need to stop acting as if pregnancy is some terminal illness. People that are pregnant are not forbidden from doing things that need to be done. People do hiking, rock climbing, martial arts etc also when they are pregnant. 

This rubbish that she "forgot shes pregnant and risked her baby" is the most horrible, uninformed and regressive  thing I've heard recently. 

Ok she was reckless and in hindsight there are things that could have been done perhaps. But that doesn't mean she's to be cruelly blamed. How regressive. 

Lol I remember someone saying if he blames and divorces her for miscarriage that will be the end of Sahan and I knew it would never be just like his thousand other crimes are not. Everything has a reason , never an apology.

OK I will give it, she was impulsive and deserves it all. They did not disown the man who assaulted her sister and tried to burn her in cold blood but they should disown her. 

I hope everyone agrees about consequences of his actions now. Then it hopefully isn't he deserves to know and she should sit outside with a board to tell him she still has a baby alive despite being thrown out. 

Sahiba has borne consequences regardless of being right or wrong. But for the first time Angad might have to bear consequence of putting her last so I guess the outrage.

Also funny how people say he lost Inder and his unborn kid. Not her. He thinks exactly that way. I have always maintained she has no value in his life and it will continue to be true.

[ Yes if a stranger does what she did, we would react in the way Angad will likely do. Simple thing is if you love someone you won't kick them at their lowest. It is not like she went on a picnic , she miscarried too, there are ways to handle and if he doesn't , then what he loses should be a consequence of his actions]

Edited by hellodona - 2 months ago
DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I wouldn't have been so disappointed with the leap if they would have already shown a good strong relationship ( organically built) between Sahan and explored the characters well or showed some character growth before it..instead we always got only MU between them and Kalesh n more kalesh, then an ultra rushed 2 sec consummation ( w/o head or tail) just to create a baccha and now a bigger clash n resulting separation... i can hardly connect with them now due to the lack of any character growth or relationship build... i don't know how i will connect with them after leap... since we didn't get any cherishable stuff for sahan before the leap ( from the beginning of show till now , very less such moments are there) , its like there is no motivation to wish for them to come together after the leap .. it feels like there is nothing to look forward to..

If they had stuck to the gaatchora story line, it would have been so much better than this... instead they just took the initial toxic parts of gaatchora and then skipped any good parts that came afterwards and mixed their own toxic storylines... even now they could have used many other reasons ( like accident n memory loss )  as reason for separation and leap.. but no, they have to come up with something as toxic as a death n miscarriage blame for it...

These makers, if they can't be creative , why couldn't they copy the original atleast? gaatchora had good tracks after the initial toxicity, the organic growth of characters, organic growth of their relationships, them facing and solving problems together etc. it even had a good memory loss n leap n comeback track... none of this 'tera pati sirf mera hai' kachra or continuous mu or kidnapping tracks.. i think until Solanki left , the show was good..i don't know after that..in short, they had a reasonably good readymade script of original to copy from if they don't have any creativity.. but they won't do that.... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.. atleast it would have been better than copying shamelessly from another show ( rishta) 

hellodona thumbnail

In og everything had a decent build up. Here nothing just instant maggi so Angad can blame Sahiba. Toh kisiko kuchh feel hi nahi hoga.