Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: apuni88

Best if Tushar also leaves this show. He should find a better project. 

thats why i am not leaving an option of garry dies 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

I don't think diljeet wants sahiba ( going by the precap) ...last week se baat baar angad ke paise ko lekar hi diljeet bol rha hai ....woh jaroor paisewala banna chahta hai instantly...jisse angad ko hara sake ...yahin galti hojayegi ....use lag rha hai Paisa hoga toh akir hamesha uska rahega ....jabki akir uska hoga jahan sahiba hogi ...akir har haal mein apni mamma ka sath dega just like his biological father angad

Krish58 thumbnail

Team Neutral

I think he will say I want to bring down Angad?! I’m thinking this is what he wants. He doesn’t want Angad to interfere between him alert and sahiba again. 

yes possible because now he thinks by money akeer and sahiba wont leave him...

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Seems like makers suddenly flipped him. Bcos in just 1-2 episode he started to have feelings for sahiba and also decided to propose. And now he’s suddenly obsessed to keep Akeer and Sahiba for himself like they are some dolls from a shop. 😂🤪

He was obbsessed with the kid from day 1. He planted the thought of coparenting in Sahiba's mind by saying repeatedly that he feels Akeer is his son... He would not even let Sahiba speak in kid's matters... He was always like Sahiba ji aap kuch mat bolo...I will handle my putter, my yara...etc etc

He is trying to snatch the kid from both mother n father even when he knows the kid is not his... He wants Sahiba too when he knows she doesn't love him... Imagine what he would have done if he was in Angad's position...

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think he will say I want to bring down Angad?! I’m thinking this is what he wants. He doesn’t want Angad to interfere between him alert and sahiba again. 

Could be... Diljeet bohat paisa paisa karta hai...Gills might cheat Brars out of all their property and then try to force Angad to marry their cuckoo daughter... But i don't understand how will Diljeet claim the kid even if Brars become poor ( unless he plans to kidnap the kid)? He technically has no right on the kid. Does he expect Sahiba to return to him with the kid once he becomes rich and powerful? 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Toh diljeet police get up mein jayega , hospital se akir ko kidnap karne 

Krish58 thumbnail

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Jarama

Love it! Anything to see Brars bankrupt. I want to see Manveer standing in line waiting to fill up her water bucket. 😊 

i dont  think  dhadkan way hoga..agar jua bhi tih kuch logo ko bahut takleef hogi in brar mansion...

I want to see manveer purchasing  vegetables and trying  to bargain

Krish58 thumbnail

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Toh diljeet police get up mein jayega , hospital se akir ko kidnap karne 

yes phwaalo ne puri tayari kar rakhi hai diljeet ko  negavtive dikhane ki

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

True that as well. Hope they use the character well then. 

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krish58

i dont  think  dhadkan way hoga..agar jua bhi tih kuch logo ko bahut takleef hogi in brar mansion...

I want to see manveer purchasing  vegetables and trying  to bargain

I want manveer begging sahiba for money to buy some food 🤣 (but I know that won’t happen)