Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Looks like Garry will die otherwise truth will be out so early and it will be Sahiba only who will find out the truth. If angad beleives Sahiba kidnapped his son then no body can save this character. Anyway once akeer get up he will ask his mumma and Manveer money cannot buy her grandson. Yogi shared the insta post in police get up so he will execute his plan fast I think so. . Rather than clearing MU they will show another rescue mission to increase trp. 

show mein pehle hi male characters hai nhi ...brars ke ghar mein ab bas Gary aur angad hi dikhtein hai ....makers pagal hi honge agar Garry ko end kia toh 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

If Sahiba can assume that angad kidnapped akeer then why can’t he assume that Sahiba kidnapped akeer. Sahan ko to butcher kar diya but they can’t leave diljeet also he also has to become psycho with sahan. Let sahan be together at least kisi third person ki to life bachi rahegi. Bcoz if they unite with any third person that one will become psycho. Let these two psycho stay together only 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

Diljeet ne pehle toh nhi kia tha kidnap ....ab definitely karega aur ye hi reason hoga akir will start disliking him ...akir will get scared of him ,seeing the new over possessive pyscho diljeet... specially bcz diljeet want to take akir away from sahiba too ....akir will definitely choose sahiba over anyone else ....soon all other characters will realise it...

Aaj diljeet ne bola akir se dur hone se acha hai mar jaun...toh diljeet hi marega ...

Garry is unwell ,surgery n all it to create drama bcz Garry thik thak hoga toh sahiba jail kyun jayegi ....woh bacha lega use 

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Looks like Garry will die otherwise truth will be out so early and it will be Sahiba only who will find out the truth. If angad beleives Sahiba kidnapped his son then no body can save this character. Anyway once akeer get up he will ask his mumma and Manveer money cannot buy her grandson. Yogi shared the insta post in police get up so he will execute his plan fast I think so. . Rather than clearing MU they will show another rescue mission to increase trp. 

I don't think makers are killing Garry's character, they can put him in coma as it is a brain surgery.

Yes, you are right once Akeer gains consciousness he will ask for his Mumma,

So now the drama will shift back to the BM as now Beeji and Twinkle are against Saheba so she cannot return back to the Panesar house, toh bacha kya?? smiley2smiley17 Saheba and Angad have to be in the same place for Kalesh so Saheba will have to shift back to the BM and waha pe honge Psycho Amu and Gills.

So, I guess Angad will cancel his wedding with Amanpreet and then it would be Gills vs Brars.

Anyways Sahan reunion ho na ho, main iss Khoosat Criminal Buddhi Manbeer ko jail mein dekhna chaahti hoon and yeh Saheba ke aage jaake haath failaaye help ke liye.smiley15

Edited by Reader17 - 1 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

If Sahiba can assume that angad kidnapped akeer then why can’t he assume that Sahiba kidnapped akeer. Sahan ko to butcher kar diya but they can’t leave diljeet also he also has to become psycho with sahan. Let sahan be together at least kisi third person ki to life bachi rahegi. Bcoz if they unite with any third person that one will become psycho. Let these two psycho stay together only 

smiley37smiley37smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Diljeet will die after kidnapping akeer and may be he will try to harm akeer also and this time akeer will be awake . So akeer will hate diljeet after that and will accept angad as his father. Rather than Angad realising his mistake they make everyone begging to him. Like Sahiba now akeer will beg for mumma and papa being together. Angad will not get any treatment of his crimes it’s always Sahiba and akeer who has to suffer

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

Ek weird thought 

After seeing the precap again ,I feel diljeet will use his real mother Mrs gill to take over brar business smiley36... obviously Mr gill toh Paisa denge nhi ....Mrs gill can make manbeer / brars sign power of attorney...manbeer trusts her so much ...aur waise bhi sab busy hai akir mein ,Garry mein ....

Jaise Dhadkan mein Suniel Shetty aaya tha akshya ka property takeover kia waise kuch .....smiley37... exactly same nhi as Shilpa shetty aka sahiba toh already dur hai angad se ... property takeover sirf islye bcz diljeet thinks sahiba has changed bcz of money n others( police) r taking Angad's side bcz he is rich 

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 1 months ago
DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Episode aa gaya...

Diljeet ne Sahiba ko bhar bhar ke gaali di... Biji se usne apni saari harkatein chupa li, nahi bataya ki usne Akeer ki jaan khatre mein daalne ki koshish ki, bas sara ilzaam Sahiba pe daal diya...usne Bola Sahiba ne usse use kiya hai... Usko har haal mein, har tareeke se Akeer chahiye... He wants to take him away from Sahiba too... Usne kaha khel abhi shuru huva hai... He will take Akeer away at any cost... He is confident that the kid will consider only him as father...I felt he is asking Akeer in return for the 6 years he invested in Akeerba..So much for being Acha Admi LOL ( i wish this role was done by a good actor. He is getting so much screen space n such good dialogues) ... 

Angad seems like a messiah compared to Diljeet...Atleast Angad didn't know about his kid and is trying to get HIS kid when he came to know about it. I don't see anything abnormal about it. Diljeet feeling used n betrayed is normal but his obsession with the kid and what he is doing is very very abnormal ....Arre mana he loves Akeer( don't looks like that though else he would never try to separate the kid from his mother) but that doesn't give him any right to get the kid or put the kid's life in danger in his obsession. Ppl said when Angad was grieving for his unborn that he could have moved on and produce children... I would say the same for Diljeet, go marry someone , produce a child of your own man... instead of trying to snatch others' child...

Manbeer ne Sahiba ko jail bhej diya without consulting Angad....Highlight of the episode is Anita mam's acting... I kinda shivered seeing the intensity of her hatred for Sahiba. 
Garry is in very serious condition and needs a major surgery. He talks to Angad and tells him to unite with Sahiba and tells him Sahiba is not married to Diljeet and that she considers him only as his friend... Angad is contemplating this new information...(Garry didn't tell he kidnapped the kid in today's episode)......

Precap : Angad is saying , Sahiba kept his kid away from him for 5 years. Now he will not let him away from his eyes even for 1 sec... Manbeer is happy hearing that...

Sahiba is in jail... Saying Angad, you are just like Diljeet. Just like him, you snatched my kid from me.. I will go to any extent to get my kid back

Mrs Gill got Diljeet out of jail...She is saying you want Akeer right? I will support you to any extent to get you Akeer. Diljeet says I want NOT ONLY Akeer...( I think he wants Sahiba too) 

Theen log ek bacche ke peeche paagal hain... Koi ek bhi bacche ke baare mein nahi soch raha... bas theenon apne baare mein soch rahein hain..

Edited by DramaQueen101 - 1 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DramaQueen101

Theen log ek bacche ke peeche paagal hain... Koi ek bhi bacche ke baare mein nahi soch raha... bas theenon apne baare mein soch rahein hain..

the best summary of the current/upcoming track. These makers can’t write anything simple. Bad har cheez ko complicate se complicate karna hai inko 🤦🏻‍♀️🤪🙄 

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Diljit - put all blame on Sahiba! 😂 like dude you tied the kid to your back and ran. The kid was unconscious, you don’t care. And then you tried to jump down the cliff potentially killing the child. And you still wonder why the mother hates you????? Like really dude! 😂 

No offence but diljit knew the child was never his. He knew sahiba only wanted friendship.  What did he think was going to happen? Now he’s this obsessed psycho. He agreed to this fake arrangement. Sahiba didn’t lead him on. He was an equal participant. He has no one to blame but himself.