Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

what happened to your foot? 🤔 😱😳😳

Hope all is well. 🤗

It squashed the sh*t Ranbir fans were pulling out of their behind. To your earlier point Ranbir has been in the industry for a decade longer then Vicky. Not to mention Vicky did not get a dream launch as a lead by slb. He started off as a character actor. And has just switched to lead. But it should be obvious by the amount of lies I have just exposed of Ranbir fans. 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

It squashed the sh*t Ranbir fans were pulling out of their behind. To your earlier point Ranbir has been in the industry for a decade longer then Vicky. Not to mention Vicky did not get a dream launch as a lead by slb. He started off as a character actor. And has just switched to lead. But it should be obvious by the amount of lies I have just exposed of Ranbir fans. 

Buri baat

Gandi baatain nahi kartay

Tum nay toh mera dil hee kharab Kar deya iss comment say... itnay mazay ka nashta Kar rahee thi

😭😭

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

Aren't people ashamed being insecure by humble and nice Vicky who doesnt bother anyone?

Sorry Katrina isn't stuck with that alcoholic and cheater, worry about Tripti and Shraddha instead of Kat.

Katrina wouldn't touch that man with a 10 feet pole, the temple told us everything that she doesnt like him and wouldn't be bothered by him.

Katrina is a happily married woman, with a loving husband and an adoring MIL sorry if Alia gets her lehengas get kicked in her shotgun wedding and being called fat while pregnant.

Not our problem!!!

Zara Hatke Zara Bachke is not a clean hit. When it has been declared a super hit by the site they worship. They themselves just admitted BOI did not update the status of Sam Bahudar. They still have the same verdict they gave the film two weeks after its release. They are trying with all their might to cover Vicky's recent successes and we are the bitter ones. Delusion ki bhi had hoti hai! smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Buri baat

Gandi baatain nahi kartay

Tum nay toh mera dil hee kharab Kar deya iss comment say... itnay mazay ka nashta Kar rahee thi

😭😭

Once again that is your interpretation. Sh*t as in bogus of their facts that exist in their head. But who knows FOD once thought she had a million supporters on this site. So her delusion knows no ends! smiley36

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 2 months ago
sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

Aren't people ashamed being insecure by humble and nice Vicky who doesnt bother anyone?

Sorry Katrina isn't stuck with that alcoholic and cheater, worry about Tripti and Shraddha instead of Kat.

Katrina wouldn't touch that man with a 10 feet pole, the temple told us everything that she doesnt like him and wouldn't be bothered by him.

Katrina is a happily married woman, with a loving husband and an adoring MIL sorry if Alia gets her lehengas get kicked in her shotgun wedding and being called fat while pregnant.

Not our problem!!!

taubah taubah 

itna zeher... 😱😱😱

kaahay ko 😨

🤣🤣🤣🤣

sharaban thumbnail

Once again that is your interpretation. Sh*t as in bogus of their facts that exist in their hid. But who knows FOD once thought she had a million supporters on this site. So her delusion knows no ends! smiley36

Oh I see.  ðŸ’© 

😂 😂 

sharaban thumbnail

Grumpy yaar.. 

on a serious note in bolywood stars aur inke rival fans ko leykar itna emotionally charged kiyun hona? 

It's not worth of your time and intellectual & emotional  energy.  

Jo bhi, jo marzi sochta hai sochnay do, kya farq padta hai. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Grumpy yaar.. 

on a serious note in bolywood stars aur inke rival fans ko leykar itna emotionally charged kiyun hona? 

It's not worth of your time and intellectual & emotional  energy.  

Jo bhi, jo marzi sochta hai sochnay do, kya farq padta hai. 

There is one person I lose my cool with here. She was here on two different mids. Her name is FOD. She has sent me private messages calling my family every name in the book because I voiced my dislike against Ranbir and like for Vicky and his now wife Kat. Before that Vicky was just an actor I enjoyed watching more than her lord Ranbir. But after her multiple private messages of the same kind. I get joy in proving her delusion wrong. For reasons much more personal then some random bollywood actor named Vicky. 

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

There is one person I lose my cool with here. She was here on two different mids. Her name is FOD. She has sent me private messages calling my family every name in the book because I voiced my dislike against Ranbir and like for Vicky and his now wife Kat. Before that Vicky was just an actor I enjoyed watching more than her lord Ranbir. But after her multiple private messages of the same kind. I get joy in proving her delusion wrong. For reasons much more personal then some random bollywood actor named Vicky. 

I am sorry you had to go through that, you didnt deserve that.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

The topic  has turned into a battlefield of personal attacks, bashing and fighting between two different fandoms thus getting closed.

Regards

BWF DT