sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Animal did not glorify the disturbing elements. that's why it was titled as ANIMAL, when someone devoid of human qualities, yet it's been crucified and torn apart everywhere despite of its boxoffice outcome. 

Darr, Baazigar and Anjaam were the ones where the main male lead was shown as villain and evil, even the main romantic lead couple of Darr was chuckling and giggling right after the death of the villain in the climax scene making fun of his death imitating his dialogue and accent.

These films  are discussed for GLORIFICATION of stalking and disturbing male patterns. 

Yet no one discussed the real problematic film Tere Naam and it's character RADHE who was a proper stalker, Mysoginist and a goon, yet was hailed as some dukhi aatma by the makers and audience alike and had all the sympathies and love showered over him despite of whatever he has done with that poor innocent girl without her will in the name of toxic stalking aka love.

Even Kabir Singh and Raanjhna were diss on every platform, but the similar and in some parts worst problematic movie Tere Naam got clean chit from everywhere... 

How Come? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If social media had been there when the movies you mentioned were released, they would also have been dissed on every platform

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

If social media had been there when the movies you mentioned were released, they would also have been dissed on every platform

But Darr, baazigar, Anjaam were discussed many times on the social media, wre dissed, especially baazigar for glorifying and sympathizing with a serial killer, same went for Darr for glorification of stalking.... social media pages are filled with these films been torn apart and they all were released even much before tere naam's time (2003 compared to 1993 and 1994)

Also the stalkish songs of 90s bollywood that were shot and intended for fun purposes only were torn apart like anything in today's social media age... so much so that even Amir has to apologize for one of the fun college song from film Dil.. 

They WHY NOT Tere Naam? 

How come it still gets a clean chit from all of the social media writers, bloggers and movie goers? 

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't remember the movie much but as far as I remember Radhe ends up in a mental asylum not with happily after. 

His father, lover, friends, literally everyone calls him a failure and goon at some point of the movie. 

My only clear memory related to this movie is my mom switching off the DVD player, and concluding ki "yeh roadside netagiri me kuchh nhi rakha hai, aam aadami ka toh pura Ghar barbad ho jate hai" with side eye to my mama.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bhai ne movie release ke kuchh waqt pehle hi car thok di thi!

Karun risk leta? 

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Romanoger

I don't remember the movie much but as far as I remember Radhe ends up in a mental asylum not with happily after. 

His father, lover, friends, literally everyone calls him a failure and goon at some point of the movie. 

My only clear memory related to this movie is my mom switching off the DVD player, and concluding ki "yeh roadside netagiri me kuchh nhi rakha hai, aam aadami ka toh pura Ghar barbad ho jate hai" with side eye to my mama.

The director has shown the "hero" as. TRUE LOVER and the girl got impressed with his stalking 

. The main essence was that he was not a stalker who FORCED himself on the girl, but a true aashiq... and that's what lies the problem and toxicity 

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Bhai ne movie release ke kuchh waqt pehle hi car thok di thi!

Karun risk leta? 

Who is Karun? 🤔 

Kjo? 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sharaban

Who is Karun? 🤔 

Kjo? 

Karun is a weird typo smiley36

Kaun* risk leta?

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Karun is a weird typo smiley36

Kaun* risk leta?

lol ok

But seriously WHY a clean chit to this equally (if not more) toxic and problematic movie? 

BBOTT thumbnail

love the movie, love salman's performance