Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Bleue

I was comparing Ranbir with Kat not with side hero Vicky smiley36 sorry can't read such a long trashy post. Don't have the patience or interest... But 2 Kat fans on this thread carry on with your decisions. smiley37

Oh so Kat is Ranbir's rival! Sure! smiley37 Denying your own words! Please carry on living in your own delusion! 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

What logic? Do you see who is their favorite actor is?

Alia and Ranbir arent known for their intelligence, so it makes total sense.

Grumpy Vicky is one clean hit away from catching up to a huge nepo like Ranbir 8 vs 18  years

If Chava is a hit, then  if Love and War becomes both Vicky and Ranbir 5th clean hit.

smiley37smiley36

BURN!!!!

Don't worry this same FOD aka Fatal Flaw who is so ashamed of her own identity she is too scared to comment also use to say Vicky is a OTT star. Now that he has box office successes like ZHZB and Sam Bahudar she is trying to discredit those. She still lives in the illusion that Vicky did not outshadow Overrated Kapoor in Sanju. Watch after really well known give their reviews for Love and War (which I know who the better actor is and how they will be if critics are honest) she will say it is Vicky's PR. Trying to reason with her is trying to fight delusion. A hopeless scenario. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arey kya ho gaya hai logo

kiyun un stars, jo tum logon ko jaanay tak nahi, kay liye aapas may hee paaglon ki tarah ladd rahay ho. 

Thodi aqal karo. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bleue

Sam Bahadur's status is not updated in BOI. Don't lie lol. ZHZB is not a clean hit either both will get avg status.. Just have some patience. smiley37

@bild not acc to me but majority here and film/trade analysts lol. 

To the extent you people youselves prove you are living under delusion. I would expect this FOD. But is this an issue with Ranbir fans in general? Here is box office india the religious site you and FOD worship itself declaring ZHZB a SUPER HIT. Although even I wonder how did Vicky manage to give a superhit with an actress as mediocre as Sara. But it is what it is. Please you and your friend FOD should have some respect for facts. However much delusion you might be in. One clean hit in ten years my foot. 

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=7838

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Vicky is Ranbir's rival despite being a decade younger in the industry. 

Well, that's not true. 

Vicky is not Ranbir's rival. 

Ranbir's rival in popularity and success is only Ranveer. 

Both of them belong to the same bracket of status. 

Vicky's rivals are Rajkumar Rao, Ayushman Khurana, ark and Kartik. 

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

To the extent you people youselves prove you are living under delusion. I would expect this FOD. But is this an issue with Ranbir fans in general? Here is box office india the religious site you and FOD worship itself declaring ZHZB a SUPER HIT. Although even I wonder how did Vicky manage to give a superhit with an actress as mediocre as Sara. But it is what it is. Please you and your friend FOD should have some respect for facts. However much delusion you might be in. One clean hit in ten years my foot. 

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=7838

They are fans of nepo who were handed careers, again makes sense.

4 clean hits in 18 years is embarrassing, no amount of whining will change that.

Sam is a CLEAN HIT.

URI is BLOCKBUSTER.

ZHZB is a SUPERHIT.

All in 8 years without being a nepo.

Maybe if they supported Ranbir enough the man wouldn't have only 4 clean hits in 18 years.

Surpassed by the likes of Ayushnmann, Kartik and Ranveer who all debuted later than him.

sharaban thumbnail

what happened to your foot? 🤔 😱😳😳

Hope all is well. 🤗

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Well, that's not true. 

Vicky is not Ranbir's rival. 

Ranbir's rival in popularity and success is only Ranveer. 

Both of them belong to the same bracket of status. 

Vicky's rivals are Rajkumar Rao, Ayushman Khurana, ark and Kartik. 

That is not what I said. That is what Ranbir fans are saying. 

FYI I just found another website that declared Sam Bahudar a clean hit. As a Ranbir fan has stated BOI just has not updated Sam Bahudar's status yet. They have not updated Sam Bahudar's status. They had declared it average after the two week mark. It showed tremendous growth on week 3. And while they have declared Zara Hatke Zara Backe a super hit. It is not added to Vicky's filmography. Of course this would be the site Ranbir fans worship. 

https://boxofficebudget.com/sam-bahadur-box-office-collection-day-41-worldwide/

sharaban thumbnail

That is not what I said. That is what Ranbir fans are saying. 

FYI I just found another website that declared Sam Bahudar a clean hit. As a Ranbir fan has stated BOI just has not updated Sam Bahudar's status yet. They have not updated Sam Bahudar's status. They had declared it average after the two week mark. It showed tremendous growth on week 3. And while they have declared Zara Hatke Zara Backe a super hit. It is not added to Vicky's filmography. Of course this would be the site Ranbir fans worship. 

https://boxofficebudget.com/sam-bahadur-box-office-collection-day-41-worldwide/

Itna naa ladaa karo Grumpy in fuzzool logon kay liye. 

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aren't people ashamed being insecure by humble and nice Vicky who doesnt bother anyone?

Sorry Katrina isn't stuck with that alcoholic and cheater, worry about Tripti and Shraddha instead of Kat.

Katrina wouldn't touch that man with a 10 feet pole, the temple told us everything that she doesnt like him and wouldn't be bothered by him.

Katrina is a happily married woman, with a loving husband and an adoring MIL sorry if Alia gets her lehengas get kicked in her shotgun wedding and being called fat while pregnant.

Not our problem!!!

Edited by StacyStyle - 3 months ago