Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Sam Bahadur has grossed ₹ 128.16 crore worldwide. It is considered a hit film based on box office performance, as it made huge profits compared to its budget of ₹ 51 crore.

https://boxofficeadda.com/box-office/sam-bahadur-box-office-collection-worldwide-day-wise-budget-hit-or-flop/#google_vignette

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Joke of the millennium. Kat’s fans aren’t excited about her amazing pairing with Vicky. And are envious of the cheating womanizer and wanted her to marry Kat, so he could step on her veil during their wedding. smiley37

Kat has moved on so should you. I understand Kat fans disappointment looking at Vicky's face and popularity.. But who knows someday Vicky willl might make it and make Kat and her fans proud smiley36

Bleue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Updated: Unexpected but true, ‘Sam Bahadur’ has performed up to the mark on its long run and become a sleeper hit of the year, which is a big win for the makers and Vicky Kaushal.

https://www.thefilmik.in/is-sam-bahadur-hit-or-flop-box-office/

Filmik lmao what site is this? Atleast quote legitimate sites like BOI smiley37 Vicky only hit as solo hero was Uri. That's it 

Bleue thumbnail

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

No cares about your made up numbers, those wont change facts:

Here is Sachnik calling Sam Bahadur a clean hit:

https://www.sacnilk.com/news/Sam_Bahadur_2022_Box_Office_Collection_Day_Wise_Worldwide

Funny how you ignoring Ranbir embarrassing box office failuressmiley37

I would too, after 4 clean hits as a huge nepo in almost 20 years. Two of them were because of the directors.smiley36

Mr future superstar for 17 years 

smiley37.

Imagine Chaave being a huge hit, Vicky would have done in 8 years what MR Kapoor took in 20 years.

I love it!!!

Quote BOI and then argue. Leave poor Vicky, how many women centric hits does Kat has - zero, nalla, zilchsmiley37oh wait who will give women centric films she can't act to save her life smiley18

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Daman, I opened the thread expecting Ranbir Kapoor to be roasted, but it looks like the trolls themselves are getting roasted left and right. smiley37

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bleue

Kat has moved on so should you. I understand Kat fans disappointment looking at Vicky's face and popularity.. But who knows someday Vicky willl might make it and make Kat and her fans proud smiley36

Yes Kat’s fan’s are so disappointed. 

Vicky does not look like an alcoholic with druggy eyes.

Vicky does not have an image of not being able to keep it in his pants. 

Vicky who had to audition for three years to land his first film. Which again was a small budget film with no huge star and is eight years younger than Ranbir in the Industry is already being compared to him constantly.

Vicky has already won a national award which Ranbir has not. 

Vicky has never kicked Kat’s lengha or stepped on her veil. 

Vicky does not already have rumors out about him cheating on his wife. 

Vicky did not have to resort to working in misogynistic trash to finally get an actual hit. ZHZB was a fair and square super hit. Sam Bahudar was declared a hit by many. One website does not change that. 

Yes, us Kat fans can’t move on. That is why we only make post like these after Fatal Flaw and her fanatic attitude sl*t shames Katrina about some fictional past. 

I think you Ranbir fans need to accept that people can dislike Ranbir for genuine reasons. He has never been the most popular guy here or any other platform. 

Bleue thumbnail

Lmao what are these sites Indiafilms, Filmik, smiley37no one has ever heard of these sites. If you really, seriously wana compare bring BOI and discuss but you can't cos u know Vicky's aukaat smiley36One genuine hit in 10 yrs that too doing a jingoistic film smiley36 even Vicky will feel second hand embarrassment reading these box office numbers 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Well FOD you still are under the illusion that you never got roasted after I gave the entire forum a glimpse of your insanity by exposing your private messages here. You felt you had millions of people silently people supporting you. After that time I stopped taking your perception of reality seriously.