Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

the very people who criticise animal vanga and ranbir are also the fans of tere naam and salman, thats why.

Edited by snatch - 3 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: snatch

the very people who criticise animal vanga and ranbir are also the fans of tere naam and salman, thats why.

This can be the only logical answer I read so far on this thread. 

Originally posted by: sharaban

No one imitated SRK of Darr and baazigar 

or even shahid of kabeer singh

or Ranbir of animal 

But Salman's aura and hairstyle in tere naam was a rage. everyone copied him

And not just this but people actually felt sorry for him and never discussed his toxic unacceptable ways the way he handled that girl

Atleast I have not seen any social media podium where tere naam was dissed 

any link? 

animal is rage too n people glorifying the movie the hair style it’s in the reels n Jamal kudu the glass step n Bobby did worse with his three wives and he didn’t even repent. He jumped his new bride in front of people after murdering someone n then later did a threesome yet people making reels on the song with the glass in their heads. Then getting to the Kapoor lad the song Arjun vaillay this song in the movie used as he’s mass murdering n no police shows up n people again making reels with this song n saying how cool it is.  My point I don’t think most sane Individuals are saying that the characters actions were cool but just the style. Regarding tere naam just because some copied his hair style or swag think it’s right to harass someone. The same way I don’t think people listening to Arjun vaillay are slaying individuals again talking on sane individuals. As Maroon said once he knew she committed suicide he chose to go back to the asylum in his own. I mentioned earlier too that the star because the things u mentioned he in real decided not todo such roles because he too didn’t like the influence it had hence taking responsibility on how his character was portrayed. The Kapoor lad on the other hand is excited in doing the sequel animal park. As some will say it’s just some movie and realistically individuals are responsible on their own actions not others. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

salmans character in tere naam doesn't have a happy story or ending, he is a goon and the consequences of his violent nature are shown in the film, he gets so badly beaten up that he ends up in a mental institution, the girl he loves dies, he loses absolutely everything and lives a life of complete loneliness, no family or friends around him, it's because of his choices that he ends up in a life of complete misery. 

The way he was harassing bhumika's character is wrong, and he doesn't end up with her in the end 

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The answer is Darr or Kabir Sing are blockbusters, hence people discuss it, while Tere Naam was a flop, nobody cared whether Bhai was gunda or mawali.

If people discuss the characters of old movies, it only means these actors nailed it, irrespective of what their characters were.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

animal is rage too n people glorifying the movie the hair style it’s in the reels n Jamal kudu the glass step n Bobby did worse with his three wives and he didn’t even repent. He jumped his new bride in front of people after murdering someone n then later did a threesome yet people making reels on the song with the glass in their heads. Then getting to the Kapoor lad the song Arjun vaillay this song in the movie used as he’s mass murdering n no police shows up n people again making reels with this song n saying how cool it is.  My point I don’t think most sane Individuals are saying that the characters actions were cool but just the style. Regarding tere naam just because some copied his hair style or swag think it’s right to harass someone. The same way I don’t think people listening to Arjun vaillay are slaying individuals again talking on sane individuals. As Maroon said once he knew she committed suicide he chose to go back to the asylum in his own. I mentioned earlier too that the star because the things u mentioned he in real decided not todo such roles because he too didn’t like the influence it had hence taking responsibility on how his character was portrayed. The Kapoor lad on the other hand is excited in doing the sequel animal park. As some will say it’s just some movie and realistically individuals are responsible on their own actions not others. 

ok that makes sense. 

The Kapoor lad is a mysoganist in real life as well, so I am not surprised. 

Good decision by Salman to not do such movies any more. 

Originally posted by: snatch

this isn’t true because maroon was animals biggest supporter lol  but Maroon also explained that the character changed in the movie. Yes his actions were wrong even he liked her but he repented n changed n she started to like him he even tried to get a brothel/prostitution shut down in which he later gets hit by goons and placed into mental asylum n once he sees the girl visiting him  n realizes she visited him he goes to see her but she commits suicide n he returns to the asylum at his own will. Between this kinda movie was made in some other language too.