Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Yes, she’s not an outsider like her husband but she’s not an insider like Alia, Jahnvi, Ananya etc.  She’s comparable to Ranveer.  Networking was definitely easier for her as she grew up knowing a lot of these guys.  But she didn’t get scripts and movies handed to her.  Honestly if she wasn’t picked for Lust Stories which lead to her doing Kabir Singh she would be in a completely different tier now.  Before Lust Stories she was discussing doing a movie with Sooraj Pancholi 🤢

I mean clearly she is not an insider insider either and of course not even close to the true blue nepo babies like you mentioned. She had a thankless debut and was written off. She did supporting role 2 years later in MS Dhoni and did trash movies like Machine. Her career actually happened years later with KS and since then there was no looking back. Clearly no movies were handed to her on plate but clearly she had it easier than true blue outsiders for sure like Tapsee and Kriti..

Rrpdxb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She should remove sanchita from her team . Kiara is getting trolled/ hate  unnecessary becz of that lady . That lady is dangerous . 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rrpdxb

She should remove sanchita from her team . Kiara is getting trolled/ hate  unnecessary becz of that lady . That lady is dangerous . 

I don’t know much about her but I do know a lot of her fans hate Sanchita.  I did see a lot of comments even after this trolling telling her to dump Sanchita.  

Rrpdxb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t know much about her but I do know a lot of her fans hate Sanchita.  I did see a lot of comments even after this trolling telling her to dump Sanchita.  

Neither me, but I remember that fiasco happened during BB2 , sanchita was behind that . I feel that lady has no work ethics. I am glad that kiara rejected bb3. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Neither me, but I remember that fiasco happened during BB2 , sanchita was behind that . I feel that lady has no work ethics. I am glad that kiara rejected bb3. 

Yea she was trying to make that Ka&Ki become a thing like Varia smiley36   Yea I’m glad Kiara isn’t doing BB3 either.  

What’s really funny about the whole Sanchita thing to me is that Kiara very clearly can’t stand Kartik now (feeling is probably mutual) while Sanchita loves Kartik.  She was Kartik’s PR too before he moved to Spice but they’re still very close.  She was even invited to his mom’s birthday party this year.  

Rrpdxb thumbnail

Yea she was trying to make that Ka&Ki become a thing like Varia smiley36   Yea I’m glad Kiara isn’t doing BB3 either.  

What’s really funny about the whole Sanchita thing to me is that Kiara very clearly can’t stand Kartik now (feeling is probably mutual) while Sanchita loves Kartik.  She was Kartik’s PR too before he moved to Spice but they’re still very close.  She was even invited to his mom’s birthday party this year.  

oh yeah Ki and Kasmiley26i remember that time . It was a nightmare all that articles and whole promotional campaign. Even spkk time also Kiara was getting trolled bez of that pic controversy. That lady somehow I am not getting a good vibe . She’s always upto something.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This all started with a tweet by APB announcing an event Kiara spoke at today.  It was something like Kiara will talk about struggles of being an outsider. The backlash and trolling was immediate. The tweet later got deleted.  From what I’m hearing at the event today Kiara made no mention of being an outsider/insider or struggles at all.  Odds are APB wrote that initial tweet on their own.  Kiara has always talked about all her connections with the industry.  But her PR person Sanchita can go OTT sometimes.  So 🤷🏽‍♀️

Poor Kiara... she is no drama girl. Even though come from riches she seem down to earth person. Guess this is her first backlash of any kind..  hoping she quickly move on from it and not let it affect her.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

oh yeah Ki and Kasmiley26i remember that time . It was a nightmare all that articles and whole promotional campaign. Even spkk time also Kiara was getting trolled bez of that pic controversy. That lady somehow I am not getting a good vibe . She’s always upto something.

I don’t know if that picture fiasco was her PR or Kartik’s or the movie’s marketing.  But it was obvious what they were doing with that. 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

She had rich friends. She came from a rich family. But that does not make her nepo baby. Her parents are not related to film industry.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Also nobody knows about her family connection. She has the looks of stereotypical bollywood heroine. She is very pretty. She relies on her looks and acting skill.