Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess


No one bats an eye when it’s Saif that’s ripped apart for this failure of this particular relationship even though he’s happily married and a father of four who’s trying to do the best he can as a parent now. No one says oh but he was young then whatever mistakes he made at least he seems to have get his shit together now and everyone seems to be getting along but when people want to discuss what else could’ve gone wrong with Saif and Amrita and how she might have contributed to it it’s “Oh, she’s old woman with kids and everybody is happy so what’s the point in bringing this up” the hypocrisy and double standards are so sad. Funny how that works smiley36. BTW it was just last year or so Saif’s poor parenting with Sara and how Amrita was the best thing for those children was a discussion. 



Most people are extremely gender biased here, although they will never admit this. 


Also they have overly imaginative minds to label someone abla baychaari dukhyaari whatever suits to their agenda snd whatever feels comfortable to their emotional-body. 

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by sharaban


.



Agree...and here people are trying to shut me up to not speak about Amrita as she is 65 and have two kids... 


The similar sort of people ripped Saif apart when he got married to Kareena in just his early 40s, called him grand father, Buddha and what not.. 

there were fake pictures been circulated of a little  Kareena congratulating saif and amrita on their marriage and saif replying to Bebo "thank you BETA".. 


Also there were mean comments about Saif's sexual health while he was newly married to Kareena, memes like "iss umar may kaisay kartay ho"... 


all of that nastiness was Fine just because he was a man... 


lol what hypocrites. 

Lol, every time I read that “but she’s 65 years old mother of two” I wondered what her age gotta do with what’s being discussed?? Saif is ridiculed for what he supposedly did to Amrita and his kids a long time ago all the time and no one holds back to call him all kinds of things even though if we go by how he is today he seems to be a good father to his kids and everyone is “happy” as claimed by other members so why doesn’t he enjoy the same its all good now so let’s move on?? It’s beyond hypocrisy 

Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess


Lol, every time I read that “but she’s 65 years old mother of two” I wondered what her age gotta do with what’s being discussed?? Saif is ridiculed for what he supposedly did to Amrita and his kids a long time ago all the time and no one holds back to call him all kinds of things even though if we go by how he is today he seems to be a good father to his kids and everyone is “happy” as claimed by other members so why doesn’t he enjoy the same its all good now so let’s move on?? It’s beyond hypocrisy 



oh yeah, true that, absolutely. 

Especially tracing their history when Saif was always taught to be and known to be this well mannered guy never had any issue with a costar, while Amrita was always known and very popular with the tags like mard-Singh. mard-maar, garam dimagh Amrita and Gaali-baaz Amrita in showbiz magazines for  all of the years she has worked in the showbiz.  

People used to get scared of Amrita Singh and Farah(Tabu's sister) because of their muu phatt and haath-chhut nature. 


---------

Edited by sharaban - 12 days ago
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by sharaban




Most people are extremely gender biased here, although they will never admit this. 


Also they have overly imaginative minds to label someone abla baychaari dukhyaari whatever suits to their agenda snd whatever feels comfortable to their emotional-body. 

We all have our gender bias but some people are more interested in revenge that they have become what they hate about the other gender. 

Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess


We all have our gender bias but some people are more interested in revenge that they have become what they hate about the other gender. 



Apparently, as the magnitude of bias is ridiculous here. 

Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by sharaban




Most people are extremely gender biased here, although they will never admit this. 


Also they have overly imaginative minds to label someone abla baychaari dukhyaari whatever suits to their agenda snd whatever feels comfortable to their emotional-body. 


Nobody called Amrita Abla. But raising two children as a single mother isn't easy especially in a country like India. The least Saif could've done is provide financial support without b*tching how poor he is, in the media. Amrita is a badass woman...not abla by any means. 

Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by Haila_tu



Nobody called Amrita Abla. But raising two children as a single mother isn't easy especially in a country like India. The least Saif could've done is provide financial support without b*tching how poor he is, in the media. Amrita is a badass woman...not abla by any means. 



People called her here and in so many other social platforms. 

How come we know Saif had no contribution? 


as if those few TV serials, that too in early 2000s were enough to provide Amrita for everything she and her kids needed.... she works by choice... even now and few years ago when her kids were grownup she was still working in movies for her passion.... her working time to time does not mean she was collecting money for her ohh so poor neglected kids. 


If that would be the case and if Saif actually would have neglected his kids and their needs and would have been a horrible father, a very strong headed Sara would not have done Abba Abba jaap on every platform, instead would have dissed him completely just like nowadays' strong girls having self respect. 


Not sure about badass, but Amrita is forsure a bad tempered woman, thousands of articles in the yesteryear magazines can not all be a lie. 

Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by sharaban




People called her here and in so many other social platforms. 

How come we know Saif had no contribution? 


as if those few TV serials, that too in early 2000s were enough to provide Amrita for everything she and her kids needed.... she works by choice... even now and few years ago when her kids were grownup she was still working in movies for her passion.... her working time to time does not mean she was collecting money for her ohh so poor neglected kids. 


If that would be the case and if Saif actually would have neglected his kids and their needs and would have been a horrible father, a very strong headed Sara would not have done Abba Abba jaap on every platform, instead would have dissed him completely just like nowadays' strong girls having self respect. 


Not sure about badass, but Amrita is forsure a bad tempered woman, thousands of articles in the yesteryear magazines can not all be a lie. 


Because he's literally crying about paying 1 Lakh/month. smiley36


I don't know Amrita or Saif personally. Women aren't the only ones abused in marriages, so are men. Saif might or might not have been in an abusive marriage. That's not my point at all. I'm not blaming him for leaving the marriage. I'm blaming him for a) Throwing his ex wife under the bus b) Crying about alimony/child support and whining about how poor he is. We all know this sort of money is chump change for any leading actor, especially one who comes from money. 

Edited by Haila_tu - 12 days ago
Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by Haila_tu



Because he's literally crying about paying 1 Lakh/month. smiley36


I don't know Amrita or Saif personally. Women aren't the only ones abused in marriages, so are men. Saif might or might not have been in an abusive marriage. That's not my point at all. I'm not blaming him for leaving the marriage. I'm blaming him for a) Throwing his ex wife under the bus b) Crying about alimony/child support and whining about how poor he is. We all know this sort of money is chump change for any leading actor, especially one who comes from money. 



I don't think so Saif is making any excuses here. 

He is a man from Nawab background so it would have been beneath his dignity to fake or lie about his financial position if it was not true. 

As I mentioned earlier even someone like Big B was pressed under a huge financial crisis for a certain phase of his life, which comprised of many years. 


All that glitters is not gold. 

Posted: 12 days ago

When your husband left you and found a new woman soon after, it is only humane to be angry and hurt. I understand if she withdrew the kids from him. Is that very right? Perhaps not but completely understandable. 

 And she actually has let the kids to be with their father and step mother over the years. So she grew and learned! 


I dont see the point of bashing her now! 

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Which actors actress would not exist if they were not star kids?

pencil Bird32   stackexchange 3   eye 1015

Bird32 3 1015 1 months ago Blueeeee
The villain in Fighter

pencil mintyblue   stackexchange 2   eye 312

mintyblue 2 312 21 days ago Maroonporsche
Emraan Hashmi to play villain in Ranveer’s Don 3 ?

pencil Maroonporsche   stackexchange 6   eye 349

Maroonporsche 6 349 1 months ago Iremedhz
What ever happened to Amrita Rao?

pencil RaniPreityAish   stackexchange 17   eye 1583

RaniPreityAish 17 1583 1 months ago RaniPreityAish
Full story about the Amrita Rao vs Esha Deol catfight!

pencil jassi345   stackexchange 26   eye 3124

jassi345 26 3124 3 months ago RaniPreityAish

Topic Info

20 Participants 85 Replies 4780Views

Topic started by sharaban

Last replied by blue-ice.1

loader
loader
up-open TOP