sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Here comes the truth for all of those who always portrayed Amrita Singh as some innocent victim and Saif as some villain who never fulfilled his financial responsibilities and Amrita had to work to feed her children... all bull crap stories 

Once again a man was stoned just because he is a man without knowing the reality. 

Please do read the second post to know the truth of this ex couple. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail

Press the translation button on top right to read the article in English language. 

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Not gonna open it....

They are divorced  and two separate individuals with respective happy family and what's the use to dig the past? Every person has a past and now they are aged and move on... we too must move on... amritaji is 65 now..respect age man

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

Not gonna open it....

They are divorced  and two separate individuals with respective happy family and what's the use to dig the past? Every person has a past and now they are aged and move on... we too must move on... amritaji is 65 now..respect age man

LOL... lame

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t care about the divorce or separation. I think it’s wrong for women who are divorced to not let the kids see their dad for what. I see that happens in real life. I never liked Amrita Singh look so never watched a movie of hers except for 1 movie. I don’t know her personally but her personality seems mean. Now her annoying daughter that looks like her is there. I wish her son debuted instead, he actually looks the part. 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 months ago
sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I don’t care about the divorce or separation. I think it’s wrong for women who are divorced to not let the kids see their dad for what. I see that happens in real life. I never liked Amrita Singh look so never watched a movie of hers except for 1 movie. I don’t know her personally but her personality seems mean. Now her annoying daughter that looks like her is there. I wish her son debuted instead, he actually looks the part. 

I read so many magazines and tabloids of 80s and 90s.

In most of those articles Amrita was mentioned as that hot blooded, foul mouthed and dominating aggressive person. 

Amrita was famously known as Mard Singh in the industry and media, and was very popular because of her GAALIYAAN on the sets in her peak days, so misbehaving with Saif and her inlaws makes complete sense here. 

akniti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

There is always a other side of the coin,  do we know said or amrita in person? Have we being with them to define as amrita mean? And  hatred for Sara seems evident ...

akniti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

I read so many magazines and tabloids of 80s and 90s.

In most of those articles Amrita was mentioned as that hot blooded, foul mouthed and dominating aggressive person. 

Amrita was famously known as Mard Singh in the industry and media, and was very popular because of her GAALIYAAN on the sets in her peak days, so misbehaving with Saif and her inlaws makes complete sense here. 

Hot blooded cold blooded? Is it vampire series...is name calling allowed in IF now a days?