Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

When your husband left you and found a new woman soon after, it is only humane to be angry and hurt. I understand if she withdrew the kids from him. Is that very right? Perhaps not but completely understandable.

And she actually has let the kids to be with their father and step mother over the years. So she grew and learned!

I dont see the point of bashing her now!

The subject line of this thread emphasis on the word "was".

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Oh, BI saying this you’re asking for trouble don’t you know we shouldn’t be talking about a 65 old woman mother of two?? Image

I am getting a strong smell of sarcasm....smiley15....mera problem ye hai......that I don't read the whole thread and just the last page.....iska matlab...Saif Bhaiya ki zabardast dhulai chal rahi hai?? smiley19Am I right or am I right??smiley36

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

When your husband left you and found a new woman soon after, it is only humane to be angry and hurt. I understand if she withdrew the kids from him. Is that very right? Perhaps not but completely understandable.

And she actually has let the kids to be with their father and step mother over the years. So she grew and learned!

I dont see the point of bashing her now!

How’s punishing your kids by depriving them of their father cause you’re angry about a relationship that didn’t work and he found something else understandable?? No parent should use their children to get back at their ex no matter how hurt or angry they are cause in the end the kids did nothing to deserve to be treated or traumatised like that. A good parent will and should always put their children’s best interest and wellbeing before their jealousy and anger. This kinda behavior should be shamed instead of encouraged. Women/men who do things like making sure fathers/mothers don’t connect with their kids after break up are nothing but selfish jerks.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am getting a strong smell of sarcasm....smiley15....mera problem ye hai......that I don't read the whole thread and just the last page.....iska matlab...Saif Bhaiya ki zabardast dhulai chal rahi hai?? smiley19Am I right or am I right??smiley36

It’s “Everyone moved on and is happy now and Amrita is old woman with two kids therefore you shouldn’t have opened this thread to begin with” mixed with some Saif bashing yes smiley36
Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No actually Amrita is being bashed here for being head strong and having a spine smiley36Saif didn't provide child support in the begining , and was made to do so after media published a lot of scathing articles on him. Amrita had to ask Ekta for work cos of financial strain. But since Amrita is a has been, she is being called out and not Saif the so called nawab and Kareena's hubby smiley36

1275042 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bleue

No actually Amrita is being bashed here for being head strong and having a spine smiley36Saif didn't provide child support in the begining , and was made to do so after media published a lot of scathing articles on him. Amrita had to ask Ekta for work cos of financial strain. But since Amrita is a has been, she is being called out and not Saif the so called nawab and Kareena's hubby smiley36

Saif ali khan isnt a star enough for anyone to come to his defence in the manner people have in this thread unless there is some sort of bias in his favor due to whatever reasons.

And if one can defend saif so passioantely i am sure they absolutely have no problems with less problematic guys like akshay, ajay, ranbir, sanjy dutt etc and their philandering ways. Atleast in logo ne apne bachcho ko bhikh mangne ki halat mein raste pe toh nahi khada kar diya

Shame on those who are defending saif for whatever reasons. Women hi women ki sabse badi dushman hoti hai yeh sach hi kaha gaya hai

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funtuss

Atleast in logo ne apne bachcho ko bhikh mangne ki halat mein raste pe toh nahi khada kar diya

LOL, this is such a stretch and exaggeration.

Edited by sharaban - 7 months ago
1275042 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

LOL, this is such a stretch and exaggeration.

Acha? Didnt amrita have to beg ekta for work? If she didnt get any unke pass koi chooce tha?smiley36

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

I just read someone's post claiming that people who don't allow co parents to bond with or interact with her/his child, are selfish jerks. You genuinely can't throw around such terms. I have first hand experience of this and sometimes, it's in the child's best interest to be kept away from a parent. Just cos someone is your parent, doesn't mean they'll dote on you. There's a lot of factors that come into play and that need to be considered. 👍

Edited by ChanChanMan - 7 months ago
sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funtuss

Acha? Didnt amrita have to beg ekta for work? If she didnt get any unke pass koi chooce tha?smiley36

show me the proof where she Begged and the reaons behind the begging

Amrita is still active in films time to time and she does not need any support for her grown ups now, so it's unlikely if she worked in those serials just for paying bills