Is Anuj really ready to move on ??

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

He did give hints that he is ready to move on but the way he is behaving so f***** immature .where is this story going ?? What's the point of maan 2.0 when both anuj and anupama are acting Kabir singh and preeti sasta version ,🙄😭😂😂

Edited by Historia - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Who told you Rajan Shahi means reunion of Anupama and Anuj when he advertised MaAn 2.0? It simply means their story after 5 years. 

The introduction of Deepu and Shruti implies no reunion for some more months! If Shahi keeps getting trps, he may never reunite them and keep throwing complications in some form and use MaAn 2.0 as a lollipop to keep audience hooked. 

Besides, the makers don't have a fixed story. They will sway it in multiple directions based on their daily mood. See the sister shows of Anupama, you will get an idea of Shahi's storytelling tactics!

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Trp decrease ho rahe hai increase nhi, maan ke relationship mein complications tab Tak rahenge jab shah family or mahanalayak vanraj Shah Zinda hai, Shruti or Deepu r timepass , if u say yrkkh S3 then S2  kartik nayra got back many times , akshara naithik never really separates in S1 .

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 3 months ago

How does it matter even if the trp drops a bit as long as the show is #1?! The top 5 shows of the country won't go off-air anytime soon. They are safe! Only if Anupama drops to #6, the makers will buckle up their shoes. 

Ok now coming to Naira, the makers killed her! Kartik married her lookalike and even had a daughter from her! Basically, Kartik-Naira's end was tragic! They also killed Kartik before gen leap! Their daughter never reunited with her first husband who was the male lead. Her second husband also died. 

My point is Rajan Shahi is an eternal sadist! Anupama is also a sadistic show only based on whatever they have shown so far! 

Edited by Time_to_move_on - 3 months ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I know naira killed but I hope anupama get killed 2. Still karthik nayra seperated a couple of time then reunited , even once kartik married vedika later divorced her to reunite with nayra

I know sadly show is in a anupama so her love interest won't change mahanalayak is permanent, so is Anuj . 3 chance ka matlab hi nhi 

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 3 months ago

No dear, that's the sad thing na! They won't kill Anupama! Even if show takes a leap of say 20 years, Anupama will be shown as an active 75-year old! They will ruin/kill all the remaining characters, except Vanraj!

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

How does it matter even if the trp drops a bit as long as the show is #1?! The top 5 shows of the country won't go off-air anytime soon. They are safe! Only if Anupama drops to #6, the makers will buckle up their shoes. 

Ok now coming to Naira, the makers killed her! Kartik married her lookalike and even had a daughter from her! Basically, Kartik-Naira's end was tragic! They also killed Kartik before gen leap! Their daughter never reunited with her first husband who was the male lead. Her second husband also died. My point is Rajan Shahi is an eternal sadist!

The lead of Anupama is only Anupama. So the focus will only be on her! 

It's a different matter entirely that Anupama has become such an awful character (in a sea of awful characters btw) that watching her on screen is just annoyingly blood boiling.

Ironically, the Shah drama with Anupama removed from it is shaping up to be a lot better watch. I actually stop fast forwarding when they show up these days.

Because at least they're sticking to their character traits. Vanraj and Pakhi's controlling, psychotic behaviour is believable, as they've always been like this.

Adhik started off as a grey character but slowly reformed and honestly him being fed up of the Shahs is also believable. Him wanting to be a part of his daughter's life is understandable. Far interesting to watch him stand up to Vanraj than seeing Anuj and Anupama crying in the corner over each other.

It's really sad that this show continues to be at the top of the charts. But I agree that as long as they have that top spot, it hardly matters what the TRP is. Although it is a testament to the sad state of ITV if this show, with its horrible messaging and inconsistent/non-existent story can remain on the top for years.

I like your core point : Anupama without Anupama is much better! 😂😂😂

--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If Anuj moves on with Shruti and Anupama becomes successful then it will put an end to the show. To drag it more it is required that Anuj keep on looking Anupama like a creep and Anupama keep on shedding tears and other people simply praise and worship her for I don't know what!

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Anuj ko maar daalo.... Anupamaa ki khushi dekhi nahi jaayegi