Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: hellodona

Jatin said na Keery wedding happens in a very dark situation. Let us see. 

I am pretty sure Sahiba isn't going to Angad and saying sab khatam ho gaya. It will be executed very differently but gist of it is same.

Angad will decide to cancel divorce and search for Sahiba and this would have happened to her by then.

There is another possibility which Roshan ji suggested, I feel that is also quite possible.

I still don't think it will be the rape....but attempt to rape and Saheba might have killed the person....That is why she is saying ke Tumne bahut derr kardi Angad.

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

There is another possibility which Roshan ji suggested, I feel that is also quite possible.

I still don't think it will be the rape....but attempt to rape and Saheba might have killed the person....That is why she is saying ke Tumne bahut derr kardi Angad.

I will still maintain the obvious guess is the correct one. But it is possible that Sahiba thinks it happened but it didn't actually happen. No murder by Sahiba imo.

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Athz

But again, Readerji, I think if they show this track and how Sahiba deals strongly with the oppressor, and comes out of Brar house and leaves Angad  then this track won't be bad. 

B: Her dignity is in her heart and mind no? Her oppressor would be the one without a dignity or soul or whatever. R₹pe is not just about dignity right, it's like someone tearing up your soul and ripping it apart ....and feeding on it. It's much more than losing dignity is what I feel. 

You are absolutely correct Athz ji, I did not mean it in that way, our dignity is inside our heart and soul. And such a heinous crime shouldn't happen with anybody.

It's just that already Saheba has suffered so much, and this happening with her....Noooo just nooooo I just hope this does not happen with her and I know it won't happen with her.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

But why he will cancel divorce when wedding is happening. He should rather continue with divorce . What I think as of now his heart changes due to confession then wedding happens then another abuse he throws her out and or may be blaming sessions. Then the kaand happens with Sahiba at the same time he gets to know abt the Sahiba file and then he cancel divorce. Let’s see what happens to Sahiba ya but he will not get a chance to say sorry that is clear . Good he should not. Wedding par drama to hoga and Sahiba will be blamed. VJ also mentioned agar promo mein dikhaya hai yo kuch to hoga so abhi one more round of abuse is left before Sahiba kaand. 

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Divorce will be revealed and cancelled before wedding only as per sbs spoiler today . So after wedding I think he will abuse more and throw her out. I hope he only throws and Sahiba does not go on her own so in future he doesn’t blame her for the kaand that will happen. It will be all his fault and bcoz of that Sahiba went through so much. I hope it’s only an attempt not the rape. Scene. 

But why will Saheba come to the Brar Mansion back if Angad throws her out?

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/BACMavWcBN4?si=sufVwu8PRiQCv-Td

❤️ The song is just 🥰

TMD songs are just wow 🥰🥰

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

But why he will cancel divorce when wedding is happening. He should rather continue with divorce . What I think as of now his heart changes due to confession then wedding happens then another abuse he throws her out and or may be blaming sessions. Then the kaand happens with Sahiba at the same time he gets to know abt the Sahiba file and then he cancel divorce. Let’s see what happens to Sahiba ya but he will not get a chance to say sorry that is clear . Good he should not. Wedding par drama to hoga and Sahiba will be blamed. VJ also mentioned agar promo mein dikhaya hai yo kuch to hoga so abhi one more round of abuse is left before Sahiba kaand. 

Who knows. From this Tue/Wed we should start to know what might be the reason.

I don't find it good because another trauma for Sahiba where Angad gets centerstage as victim.

hellodona thumbnail

Anyways if it isn't the obvious and it is before Keery wedding then could be what Roshan suggested, Sahiba kills Keerats perpetrators. 

hellodona thumbnail

Did the cast not celebrate 400 episodes 🤔

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C24yalqpwZu/?igsh=djRqYXR2dWIydGR5 

Ese funny sequence show mein nhi milte smiley5