Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Divorce will be revealed and cancelled before wedding only as per sbs spoiler today . So after wedding I think he will abuse more and throw her out. I hope he only throws and Sahiba does not go on her own so in future he doesn’t blame her for the kaand that will happen. It will be all his fault and bcoz of that Sahiba went through so much. I hope it’s only an attempt not the rape. Scene. 

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

If that's the case I'll not  come to. the forum even Donaji. That would be the end for me. 

Seeing the Precap ,I am planning to completely stop watching the show.

I just pray that the show Goes off air overnight. 

Thats it.

I will not even watch it on Instagram.

It's soo scary to even watch it. 🥺

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Divorce will be revealed and cancelled before wedding only as per sbs spoiler today . So after wedding I think he will abuse more and throw her out. I hope he only throws and Sahiba does not go on her own so in future he doesn’t blame her for the kaand that will happen. It will be all his fault and bcoz of that Sahiba went through so much. I hope it’s only an attempt not the rape. Scene. 

Where is the spoiler? I think Vj said ho bhi sakta hai, nahi bhi ho sakta hai. 

Let us see how they intertwine two tracks. Keery wedding and divorce cancellation along with whatever happens to Sahiba.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

In rumi track also he was blaming that it was her wrong decision that led to situation and he was not getting sleep and what not rather than understanding her pain and trauma what she went through. At least in this track they don’t use this for taunting her at least. 

Seriously after Rumi track i was not even able to recognise Angad..he was so self obsessed and he was making Sahiba's life hell for his kaands...and he has the audacity to blame her for getting an obsessed stalker and almost getting killed

and he is 'supposedly' in so much love with her. Aisa pyaar bhagwan kisi ko na de

hellodona thumbnail

In rumi track also he was blaming that it was her wrong decision that led to situation and he was not getting sleep and what not rather than understanding her pain and trauma what she went through. At least in this track they don’t use this for taunting her at least. 

Isn't this track his redemption. 

Crocodile tears and fake guilt, Sahibas job will be to explain to him what happened wasn't his fault. Then the moment things are alright he will use this to insult her, his mumma will lead the pack.

Reader17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

https://youtu.be/gBxGqduLaOU?si=oNUeZJSi_NXFVKpg 

Shaadi se pehle hi divorce truth reveal hosakta ya change of heart bhi hosakta hai -VJ

Voiceover : Veer aur Seerat ki Haldi ceremony hain.smiley17

Change of heart hojaaega!!

Reader17 thumbnail

i feel someone tried to molest keerat n sahiba saved her either by killing or harming that person 

or 

keerat did it n sahiba is taking the blame for saving keerat

Very good possibility!!

Or Keerat molested, Saheba ends up killing the guy.

Garry marrying Keerat due to this.

Reader17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

I don't want to talk about promo, its horrible. 

So will talk abt current track. I hope makers bring out the truth about sahiba meeting lawyer for free lance project. And it doesn't get buried like that special chef secret 

It will come out according to the latest IV of VJ.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

Voiceover : Veer aur Seerat ki Haldi ceremony hain.smiley17

Change of heart hojaaega!!

Ganja makers.

Hence confirm 🤪🤪smiley37smiley39

Reader17 thumbnail

Waise bahut bada shock hai ye !!!!

Makers ne seerat ka angad ko haldi lagane ka scene cut kardia smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3

Itna hridayparivartan 

Yeh TRP ka kamal hain.smiley2smiley36