Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

someone sign imran khan and sonam kapoor together, I liked them in I hate luv stories. We need part 2 

One of my favourite rom coms . 

The two were super cute in it and had amazing chemistry. 
I agree, they could make a part 2 with them again 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WhiteNights

One of my favourite rom coms . 

The two were super cute in it and had amazing chemistry. 
I agree, they could make a part 2 with them again 

I am not even a sonam fan but loved her and imran's chemistry, they should make part 2 or different rom com together. imran was a promising debut in his first movie but sadly not sure what happened after 2012. I know aamir khan produced imran's first movie, I wonder if aamir helped out with everything. but imran should make comeback doing movies with genelia and sonam. sonam had great chemistry with imran in i hate luv stories and I watched Aisha movie with abhay deol, great pairing with him too of course Aisha is titled my name so had to watch it lol. 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 months ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I am not even a sonam fan but loved her and imran's chemistry, they should make part 2 or different rom com together. imran was a promising debut in his first movie but sadly not sure what happened after 2012. I know aamir khan produced imran's first movie, I wonder if aamir helped out with everything. but imran should make comeback doing movies with genelia and sonam. sonam had great chemistry with imran in i hate luv stories and I watched Aisha movie with abhay deol, great pairing with him too of course Aisha is titled my name so had to watch it lol. 

Well I used to be her fan. Not anymore.

But I too sincerely believe she had the best chemistry with Imran and Abhay Deol. I also loved her with Dhanush but with these two it was very organic and effortless. 
Aww, Aisha is actually a cute name. smiley27

And also another of my favourite rom coms lol. These two movies are my guilty pleasure. Now I have the urge to watch them all over again haha.

Off course Imran needs to make a come back. These days with OTT boom there’s no lacking of offers for a decent actor like him, me thinks. Oh, and long time no see for Abhay too.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I never considered imran as a great actor, he was okay. He did not know how to show emotions the right way but he was so cute and sweet so yes he should do rom coms with illeana, sonam and genelia, why not release it in theatres and see if people will watch it. If not OTT yes. 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 months ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Imran khan and ranbir kapoor is off same age-41.

Still young they are,where no one calls ranbir kapoor aged but why tagging  imran khan as aged or old! 

Infact he looks in his 30's still,young and charming. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I always rooted for imran. I think he was in the process to learn what is his passion? And he realized he does not like the comparison, dirty politics. He was still getting movie offer but he was only doing it for his uncle. He didn’t chose good movies but I never found him a horrible or bad actor. He was very good in his debut movie. I hope he will come back in acting as I read somewhere he will be doing a comeback. Bollywood is a very judgemental place to be in. 

And he does not look 41 at all maybe in early 30s.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

She’s still angry at him.  The day Imran posted the above Instagram post about self harm Avantika posted the following stories which seemed like shade.  I understand being angry about a partner’s betrayal (allegedly) but making snide comments right after they discuss their psychological and mental vulnerabilities and self harm reflects poorly on you.  Just saying 🤷🏽‍♀️

I couldn’t post the screen shots directly. It’s in the link. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/16bnmqc/avantika_shading_imran_after_his_latest_post/

She had also posted this last year. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/11xn58b/imran_khan_and_avantika_malik_have_finalised/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Imagine the extent of trauma and heartbreak he must have given her for her to be so unforgiving and cold towards his suffering too? I do understand that any sane human would’ve pitied his condition and probably cut him slack given he’s at fault, however it takes a lot of courage to forget the betrayal I guess. I can understand why Avantika is so hurt and rude towards him, I’d probably be like her if my ex comes back or is in misery, yes that doesn’t reflect very nicely upon my character but that’s the way most of us cope with the heartbreak. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

His movies were mostly rom coms i loved those movies

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Imagine the extent of trauma and heartbreak he must have given her for her to be so unforgiving and cold towards his suffering too? I do understand that any sane human would’ve pitied his condition and probably cut him slack given he’s at fault, however it takes a lot of courage to forget the betrayal I guess. I can understand why Avantika is so hurt and rude towards him, I’d probably be like her if my ex comes back or is in misery, yes that doesn’t reflect very nicely upon my character but that’s the way most of us cope with the heartbreak. 

I get it, but I also don’t.  Avantika being angry in the beginning was fair and understood (at least looking back now it’s understandable).  But 3-4 years later, specially in response to his admission of self harm?  That’s not a healthy way to cope. That’s actually an indication that she has not really moved on from her divorce trauma and drama. Kind of ironic because she had also posted a story declaring the divorce the best thing that happened to her.  Anyway, holding on to so much anger towards Imran is not good for her specially since she’s got a daughter with him. By no means am I saying she should forgive him. But not forgiving and being bitter are two different things IMO.