Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

I remember from his interviews he was definitely not happy in Bollywood. I think Aamir insisted him to try movies, I enjoyed watching his work. But then he was a simple and clean heart guy and Bollywood is not for simple and clean heart people. Who knows what jokes were made on his flop movies. Bollywood is not so glory as it appear on the screen. If imran is doing a comeback now that is different because he learned the lessons and healed from heartbreaks. His ex wife and him are going through different journeys and a journey where his ex wife can only degrade and laugh about.

People rightly sympathize with someone going through depression but its not easy to live with someone going through it. Have seen 4 such families where either husband or wife suffered from depression. While they fight their own demons the family members have to fight their own battles too..taking care of their partner, being there for the family, dealing with friends and relatives, fighting their own wishes and desires.

And if children are involved then answering their own questions. It takes a toll and there are times when it doesn't end well

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

my fav was imran then. he deserves a comeback. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

He was very cute when he was young. He had good chemistry with Katrina in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan. Wasn't a favorite of mine but he definitely could have continued a career had he wanted to. Glad he decided this wasn't the place for him and he's happy with his decision now. I believe if he ever did want to make a comeback, there would be audiences with open arms.

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

He was a terrible actor and he was terribly cocky, glad he disappeared.

Edited by BBOTT - 3 months ago

[Post Removed]

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The teen part of me will never get over the cuteness of Jai and Aditi and JTYJN..smiley27 but Imran was just not a good actor smiley36

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

He looks great. I've always liked watching him onscreen. He's a cute guy. Hope he makes a comeback soon.

Can't believe it's been 15 years since his first movie came out. Life was so simple back then. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

At the time everyone thought it was because Imran’s career was failing and the affects of that seeped into their marriage.  But the lady he’s dating now, Lekha Washington and her ex husband, were one Avantika and Imran’s best friends.  So now everyone thinks this relationship started when they were all still married to their exes. 

When or how Imran and Lekha started I have no idea.  Cheating on your wife is gross.  And I don’t necessarily have favorable opinions about dating your ex’s BFF or your BFF’s ex.  In the context of this post however, none of that takes away from the fact that Imran was suffering from depression and some serious mental health crisis at some point.  

True. All very true. I can totally understand just how betrayed poor Avantika must’ve felt. Her husband with her bff??? That’s betrayal on so many levels, I just can’t. 

But their marriage doesn’t seem to have been working since a long time. There have been rumours that there was a time when Avantika wanted to reconcile but he wasn’t on board. 

Truth of the matter is, no-one really knows how & when Lekha Washington & he begun. But he seems to be doing better today. He’s always struck me to be too nice & too un-ambitious for BW. 

Hope he does make a comeback though. He completely deserves it. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

someone sign imran khan and sonam kapoor together, I liked them in I hate luv stories. We need part 2 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Love you imran!!! You are a very sweet, nice, and humble guy!! 

I am sorry life’s been hard I hope it gets better for you!!