Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

No I think he is provoking Imlie to tell the truth. He already knows the truth as he has heard Vishwa and Imlie talking in his room. And I think he also heard when Imlie was telling Vishwa in his old house. He is provoking Imlie to yell out loud that she is okay getting blackmailed as she was saving him. Pata nahin - today's episode was very confusing for me. That is one thing the PH needs to take care of - a coherent screenplay. 

LKashish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am also super confused by today’s episode. Plus too much screen time on Vishwa, I don’t like it. 

This masked killer is almost supernatural at this point, he just shows up in places that are awkward to climb unto. Does he actually wanna kill Imlie or is this hide and seek? I knew they were gonna sway us towards Agastya being the killer but this was a weird way. 

I like that the moment Imlie sees Agastya, she doesn’t even question how he got there or check on Vishwa, she just runs to hug her Babu. Their banter in the car was cute, Vishwa should be unconscious more often. I feel like we haven’t been able to see them bicker so domestically in a while. The moment he woke up, he really was a mood breaker. I feel like Sai didn’t get much dialogue this episode aside from the car.

This again felt like another episode focused too much on Imlie and Vishwa’s banter, which doesn’t have the vibe. Sai and Adrija play off eachother really well when it comes to nok jhok and comedy scenes, so in comparison to them Abhishek falls kind of flat. Adrija has so much screen presence that his reactions feel dull. The actor has pretty eyes but his expressions are just not convincing. Plus I don’t get them trying to show him in a good light by having Imlie hear his convo with his mum. 

Agastya really acted sus in today’s episode. They showed him deleting the picture off Vishwa’s phone and even gave us a pov of Vishwa seeing his face. Him pointing a loaded gun at Imlie in order to teach her how to shoot feels so out of character. He almost looked possessed with how blank his stare was when walking with that gun. I’m with Sharada on this one, maybe he’s trying to rile up Imlie to provoke her to say the truth. But something feels amiss in the logic, why would August Babu use her trauma against her? 

I also didn’t like how close Vishwa was to Imlie when trying to teach her how to shoot. Too much physical contact between Vishwa and Imlie these days. He initiates a lot of it too freely. And lately I feel like they’ve been making her grab his hand and stuff a bit too casually. It makes me cringe. Blackmail shouldn’t create so much familiarity. 

Agastya’s just watching as Imlie and Vishwa banter felt weird. I think his comments were to get her worked up so she’ll shoot out of anger. Still the gold digger jokes are a bit much at times. For a second, I thought Imlie-Agastya (ImYa?) were in cahoots trying to gaslight Vishwa when she came back in her room smiling. But it was just because she put the spy ring on him. 

Precap stays weird so I guess they’ll play this on repeat till the reveal. Whatever happened to the one where Imlie wants to tell her Babu the truth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Edited by LKashish - 4 months ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

What I don't understand is why did they have the conversation of Navya and Vishwa where Vishwa was saying that he will protect Imlie at any cost ? Suddenly why are they making Vishwa all good ? as if he is not the one who is blackmailing Imlie to hurt Agastya. Honestly I did not like today's episode that much because I was looking forward to Imlie disclosing the truth of blackmail to Agastya and ulta nothing like that happened. 

Ak2019 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I believe agastya and killer are 2 different person  because 

1. During hut scene stalker and agastya were next to each others when imlie was unconscious on the floor. He saw agastya and ran away from there.

2. Stalker was during the young age of meera, agastya was a kid then.

3. During vishwa Imlie function, agastya was with imlie and vishwa when the stalker manipulated cc camera.

Agastya has been shown to be with imlie when stalker was active. He cannot be at two places at same time.

not sure what is going on.

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They don't know whom to make the stalker. But also they have a huge ego. The ego is to prove the audience wrong. Audience predicted that it might be Agastya's father. But they made him very positive. Now bit Vishwa and the stalker have become begani shadi mein abdullah dewana for the show. 

They better do with the rinse and repeated tracks like FL third angles. Show will get new viewers with that. Most of the SP shows have FL third angles. 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Thank goodness! I thought I was the only confused soul until I came here  smiley36 Agasthya babu will really give me an attack. What is he upto?

- Is he trying to provoke Imlie to speak the truth? 

- Is he trying to gather proofs about the fake video and thereby get Vishwa caught as a corrupt cop?

- Is he trying to show Vishwa be of unstable mind?

Lol….hope the creatives aren’t as confused as I am 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Today's episode was too much bakwas with too much focus on Vishwa and Imlie physical comfort with him.  Just like Tanu said they don't know whom to make killer and have taken upon their ego. 

But at the same time I do feel that Agastya had upper hand in all episodes of this week including today. He was the one who drove back injured viswa and Imlie back to home. He deleted the pics from the phone.  Him taking the gun to Imlie room was shown with so much style and swag, it's something that's not shown with Vishwa also despite him being police officer and last he was made the witness of banter between Vishwa and Imlie during the gun training . It's him who is still the main lead of show  

I think we have to tolerate rubbish episodes till Sunday or Monday with overdose of Vishwa content. 

If Agastya really forcefully marries Imlie after donning the get up of killer( because Imlie isn't ready to open her mouth regarding blackmailing) , then the physical scenes between viswa and Imlie will also reduce as Imlie will now be the official wife of someone else 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

What a day for a comeback smiley36

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

What a day for a comeback smiley36

how could I miss Sai wielding the gun scene smiley42. It's almost after 2 years that we have seen this smiley43

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Kal ka episode bhi bakwas hone wala hai.  Sangeet ceremony will be shown tomorrow