Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 4 months ago

Yes

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Minty music always helps 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
imagine if I always defended the film industry and their biased practices. smiley36 An even I’m upset now 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

@ Guddu...

Send Encouragement With Humorous Bear! Free Cheer Up eCards | 123 Greetings

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

One thing everyone should accept it that in your bad time, you will break to unimaginable pain. Just cry out, more you cry, more strong you will become from inner strength.

Cry this much that your inner voice shake you & you make a pledge to fight like anything.

Koi nahi aayega to help you out of this deep sad state that nothing is working in favour of you, only you yourself will pull out yourself.

I am not sharing Gyan, I am actually going through this. I am just a second away from taking my own life as I am hell deep in this much debt, everyday I fight, everyday situation get worse, I cry, I get frustrated, this much that my inner strength push me stronger to fight back. I will keep fighting this life problems by my inner strength only.

So never beg yourself to stop cry, bc ro lo jee bhar ke, coz those tears will make you stronger & you will come back as fighter champion 🏆

I can totally relate to what you are going through. Hang in there and my prayers for your situation!! I truly hope you get out of it. 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes I’m upset if Alia really said no to a Varun movie cause he isn’t having a good box office run. It’s making all sorts of derogatory female words come to my head. An it makes me cry 

[/QUOTE

I can’t believe you seem really upset about this 

This is the way the world works. Most people forget their roots and where they started from when they become successful 
so don’t let it bother you 

Har ek urooj ka zawal hota hai. 

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Guddu, jadoo ki jhappi for you dost.. 🤗 Stay strong, never lose faith and you will soon get out of whatever that's troubling you.. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

I can’t believe you seem really upset about this 

This is the way the world works. Most people forget their roots and where they started from when they become successful 
so don’t let it bother you 

Har ek urooj ka zawal hota hai. 

Urooj ? I’m not happy with Urooj either. smiley36 Im gonna have to stew in my unhappiness for a few days. It’s just the 2nd movie Badri Ki Dulhania I use to watch it alot before I got married 

NoraSM thumbnail

No

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

One thing everyone should accept it that in your bad time, you will break to unimaginable pain. Just cry out, more you cry, more strong you will become from inner strength.

Cry this much that your inner voice shake you & you make a pledge to fight like anything.

Koi nahi aayega to help you out of this deep sad state that nothing is working in favour of you, only you yourself will pull out yourself.

I am not sharing Gyan, I am actually going through this. I am just a second away from taking my own life as I am hell deep in this much debt, everyday I fight, everyday situation get worse, I cry, I get frustrated, this much that my inner strength push me stronger to fight back. I will keep fighting this life problems by my inner strength only.

So never beg yourself to stop cry, bc ro lo jee bhar ke, coz those tears will make you stronger & you will come back as fighter champion 🏆

I hope life turns around in your favour and things get better for you! Your post reminded me of my favourite song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxV-OOIamyk&ab_channel=FueledByRamen

Go fighter! smiley20