The only time I felt sorry for a nepo kid

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

....is Sonakshi Sinha. She's a complete package and esp. in the talent department, is heads and shoulders above her contemporaries.

She's always been good in whatevar film I saw, yet her career never took off, and she got relegated to playing flowerpot roles.

Thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Sonakshi is a fantastic actress. But her choices are not good. Not enough good roles mixed with the flowerpot roles. She looks her best in traditional wear which limits her choices. She also gets a lot of unnecessary flak for not being the conventional zero size. Not that she cares. She does not usually create PR created relationships. I think Kalank was the only time she was linked with her co-star to create buzz.

She was so good in Kalank despite the short role. But her character was written better than Alia's. She brought out her character's determination to get her husband wed at any cost, and the desperation when she felt time running out on her and she gets sicker. And the envy when Aditya Roy Kapoor falls in love with Alia before her very eyes.