Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Unless you're gearing up for a conference meeting or something at work, why would you beg yourself to stop those tears?

I say let those tears flow cuz a good cry can be therapeutic, no matter what you’re going through.

After the emotional downpour, gather yourself, dust off the pain, and move forward with a fresh sense of self. 

It's a process that comes and goes in waves, but time has its own healing power. The burden lessens with each moment, and it's a continuous journey of leaving behind whatever broke you and rebuilding yourself, emerging stronger and whole each time. Wishing you all the best. smiley27

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'm at work right now and that's why

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I'm at work right now and that's why

I'm sorry to hear you're fighting tears at work. Perhaps, take a moment to breathe deeply, grab a glass of water, and try to shake off those thoughts triggering the tears.

If there's no urgency at work that requires your immediate attention, perhaps consider stepping out for a walk or calling a friend to vent and lighten the load. 

Also helps to realize that a lot of people have these moments at work, and it’s totally acceptable and human once in a while. Take care! 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

First separate what anyone says from who you are. They can never take away tor education( degrees), your experiences, your good deeds, your friends, etc. They don't make you or break you. Don't give others the power to affect you. 

Go outside, deep breathe, it's okay to cry a little. Eat chocolate, they are mood boosters. Watch a funny scene, or talk to someone, distract yourself. Shop something on Amazon, myntra etc. 

Smile😊

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's not because of anything at work. Colleagues are good and my boss adores me.

I'm just upset with something outside of work. I can't even write about it here.

Edited by mintyblue - 3 months ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

It's not because of anything at work. Colleagues are good and my boss adores me.

I'm just upset with something outside of work. I can't even write about it here.

That's ok, here too this can be applied. 

If the issue is within your control or influence, then act on it. In case it's out of your control or influence, then forget about it. There is nothing you can do, so why bother? 

Life is more than such things. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Yes I’m upset if Alia really said no to a Varun movie cause he isn’t having a good box office run. It’s making all sorts of derogatory female words come to my head. An it makes me cry 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

One thing everyone should accept it that in your bad time, you will break to unimaginable pain. Just cry out, more you cry, more strong you will become from inner strength.

Cry this much that your inner voice shake you & you make a pledge to fight like anything.

Koi nahi aayega to help you out of this deep sad state that nothing is working in favour of you, only you yourself will pull out yourself.

I am not sharing Gyan, I am actually going through this. I am just a second away from taking my own life as I am hell deep in this much debt, everyday I fight, everyday situation get worse, I cry, I get frustrated, this much that my inner strength push me stronger to fight back. I will keep fighting this life problems by my inner strength only.

So never beg yourself to stop cry, bc ro lo jee bhar ke, coz those tears will make you stronger & you will come back as fighter champion 🏆

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Consoling GIFs - Hole dir die besten GIFs auf GIFER