Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

It was shown in Sagar  Rmayan? It's been 4 years since i watched it so i don't remember about it.....do you remember the episode no in which they meet Valmiki? 

Lemme search from YT

Okay got it

Its in Episode 19

Edited by ananya3129 - 2 months ago
Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Why are the not showing important sequence like meeting Rishi Valmiki. It's important part.

why so much rush?

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes true it's going too fast.. they have released a promo about Hanuman ji's entry hopefully they maintain the pace normally otherwise it will get over quite soon.. been only 2 months

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellothere2644

Yes true it's going too fast.. they have released a promo about Hanuman ji's entry hopefully they maintain the pace normally otherwise it will get over quite soon.. been only 2 months

Lets have faith in them ..even though they are showing concisely ..but they are satisfactory content wise 

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The only issue I have with this show is that they are making Bharat as some non warrior and more of artistic guy, he might have been artistic but he knew his primary duty as a Kshatriya and was a great warrior, I think even better than Lakshman 

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I hope they take Sujey-Basant only and follow Valmiki Ramayana but how come they are not tired of making Ramayan again and again... It has become a matter of pride for them 

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

I hope they take Sujey-Basant only and follow Valmiki Ramayana but how come they are not tired of making Ramayan again and again... It has become a matter of pride for them 

They won't show Valmiki Ramayana as they didn't earlier. Valmiki Ramayana is too crude for them to show, I am sure they will go with Ram Charit Manas or other versions as they did earlier

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

I doubt they will follow Valmiki as its a reboot to 1987 one, most probably they will follow RCM. About casting, they are in search of new face and this will telecast in DD. As much as I like Sujay-Basant duo, but I don't want them to play these characters again as they will be typecast then.