Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 3 months ago

It would be better if they bring it after some time since shrimad Ramayan is already running.

Maybe next year. It seems everyone wants to make Ramayan.  They have already made 2 times but still. Even bollywood is coming with another film on Ramayan with Ranbir Kapoor as Ram . I don't like his casting as Shri Ram .

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chinie

It would be better if they bring it after some time since shrimad Ramayan is already running.

Maybe next year. It seems everyone wants to make Ramayan.  They have already made 2 times but still. Even bollywood is coming with another film on Ramayan with Ranbir Kapoor as Ram . I don't like his casting as Shri Ram .

They have made it 3 times dd , ndtv imagine , zeetv etc ... Yes now a days many people wants to make Ramayan because after pran pratishtha this is new trend and money minting thing for everyone 

Sneha2002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

They won't show Valmiki Ramayana as they didn't earlier. Valmiki Ramayana is too crude for them to show, I am sure they will go with Ram Charit Manas or other versions as they did earlier

This is the main issue with the Ramayan makers ... I respect Tulsidas Ram Charit Manas alot but if one reads Valmiki Ramayana then Shri Ram feels much more connected to humans and it inspires to dharma personally to me which I feel was the main purpose of this avatar that is how to follow each dharma and be ideal ...Shri Ram ji used to point out flaws of his father and his fears regarding his mother and wife when she was kidnapped with his brother alot but still he would stand up against every time and face the difficulty with lots of courage and even other characters emotions are very real eg Kaushalya Ma ... Though I agree she was punyatma that's why she was Bhagwan Ki Mata but still she was mother after all ... Every mother will show emotions and lothe her cowife and husband if her child is subjected to Vanwas without any fault and that's what Kaushalya did and after many Kasam only Bharatji could make her believe that he was not involved.... Which they have given to Sumitra in every Ramayan be it NDTV , Sita ke Ram or this one .... Any human whose husband is dead and Son and daughter in law are given Vanwas without their fault would be rightfully rigid to Bharat and Kaikayi rather than that women who herself given permission his son to do seva and has 2 daughter in law and one son in front of her eyes though Sumitra would also be equally sad about her husband death ... that's why I want if Anybody is making Ramayan now they should make it on Valmiki Ramayana 

cuteamanboy thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

why sagars don't try mababharat they should try once 

there are lest tv adaptations of mahabharat than ramayan 

Sneha2002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteamanboy

why sagars don't try mababharat they should try once 

there are lest tv adaptations of mahabharat than ramayan 

Exactly they should something on Ashtabharya whose stories are not that know infact Lord Krishna one wife was of from Ayodhya and one from Kaikayi ... And these Ashtabharya marriages also helps to know how Pandavas especially Bhim and Arjun have such good friendly, brotherly and spiritual bonds with Shri Krishna 

Originally posted by: SoniRita

that will be shown tomorrow Pete

I know but did this actually happen in Ramayan? How did Ram ji punish him as per cannon events?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164853837

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I know but did this actually happen in Ramayan? How did Ram ji punish him as per cannon events?

That someone will post for sure in cannon events, i wanna see what PH will show hehe

Ramanand Sagar did produce जय श्रीकृष्ण - Jaya ŚrīKṛṣṇa, which takes great liberties with the chronology of Mahābhārata and downplays Kṛṣṇa's polygamy with a voiceover statement that he had three wives.

Since this topic isn't meant for Mahābhārata or fan fiction about Kṛṣṇa's wives, I have tagged you on my Wall, which everyone is welcome to visit.

cuteamanboy thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Ramanand Sagar did produce जय श्रीकृष्ण - Jaya ŚrīKṛṣṇa, which takes great liberties with the chronology of Mahābhārata and downplays Kṛṣṇa's polygamy with a voiceover statement that he had three wives.

Since this topic isn't meant for Mahābhārata or fan fiction about Kṛṣṇa's wives, I have tagged you on my Wall, which everyone is welcome to visit.

I know that but if they can make ramayan thrice why not mahabharat

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Yes it happened. Sita ji narrated this story to Hanuman ji in Ashok Vatika. Lemme get the story 

Ramji took a kusa grass and aimed it at the crow like a missile. It followed that crow wherever it went for shelter, then Indra too disowned him, he came back to Ramji for protection. Ramji forgave him but that grass missile was enchanted by Bramha mantra so it couldn't be wasted. That crow asked to shoot his right eye with that.

Edited by ananya3129 - 3 months ago