Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

It’s a nice song and both look great but if DP wants to do romantic movies she needs to forget she is a star...That she is The Deepika Padukone. It’s a romantic song and there’s no coyness no emotion. 🫥 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: _symphony

It’s a nice song and both look great but if DP wants to do romantic movies she needs to forget she is a star...That she is The Deepika Padukone. It’s a romantic song and there’s no coyness no emotion. 🫥 

That's what I'd felt about Katrina in Meherbaan at the beginning tbh but on rewatching and on seeing the movie version, that opinion changed. Pretty sure it'll be the same for this one too <3

They look SO good together smiley27

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

DP looks so hot. Hrithik looks great too, so good to see him embracing his age without resorting to VFX and all. You can clearly see his age and wrinkles on his face. You go, Duggu. Never been a fan, but this attitude is so refreshing and pleasant to see. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t like the song much ghugroo in war was better song n video. I’m comparing because it’s the bench mark to me by Sid n I liked him n vaani pair more onscreen. Even Shraddha be better choice with him. I liked war movie that did though Hrithik looking better with Deepika in this movie then with the female in bang bang. Seems like he’s repeating those things in songs. Plus the music composers Vishal shekhar  used in his movies. 

Edited by wat_up - 4 months ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

That's what I'd felt about Katrina in Meherbaan at the beginning tbh but on rewatching and on seeing the movie version, that opinion changed. Pretty sure it'll be the same for this one too <3

They look SO good together smiley27

Yeah I am sure much possible. Because liked her in the teaser. In the emotional scenes. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sid should not have made Deepika dance beside Hrithik. It is not her fault. Best of dancers cant keep up with him. His legs are moving like butter. Deepu ki taraf nazar hi nahi ja rahi. Also why have Vishal Shekhar gone for slow tempo in this film. In Pathaan and War they never did this. Bummer !

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I don’t like the song much ghugroo in war was better song n video. I’m comparing because it’s the bench mark to me by Sid n I liked him n vaani pair more onscreen. Even Shraddha be better choice with him. I liked war movie that did though Hrithik looking better with Deepika in this movie then with the female in bang bang. Seems like he’s repeating those things in songs. Plus the music composers Vishal shekhar  used in his movies. 

@bold 😱 you don't like Katrina anymore?

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Sid should not have made Deepika dance beside Hrithik. It is not her fault. Best of dancers cant keep up with him. His legs are moving like butter. Deepu ki taraf nazar hi nahi ja rahi. Also why have Vishal Shekhar gone for slow tempo in this film. In Pathaan and War they never did this. Bummer !

Yeah thats the only negative .. there was no need to make them do the same steps together.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

What a disappointment, was looking forward to this two together for so long. Deepika looks same as Pathaan and Hrithik looks same as his bang bang and war. 

Music is below par which is another setback, now only saving grace is if the movie and fighting sequences is actually good.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

@bold 😱 you don't like Katrina anymore?

I like her just not this pairing. Plus in this movie she didn’t really even dance or emote I’m talking on the post credit song. Hrithik stole the show. 

ghungroo song. I used to listen to this song lots n vaani and him had oozing chemistry. Hes lucky in war 2 he’s paired with Kiarra per rumors like her personally n her style. Though I thought Shraddha would be paired with him that is Jodi I like to see onscreen. They sizzle !! 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qFkNATtc3mc&pp=ygURd2FyIGdodW5ncm9vIHNvbmc%3D

Edited by wat_up - 4 months ago