Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Deepika is a bad dancer. Doesn't have the grace and skill of Katrina as a dancer 

madhuvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hrithik and DP have no chemistry whatsoever lol

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The video is just them doing different poses in different clothes, like it's a magazine photoshoot, where is the connection or emotion? Its like two models on an exotic location doing a shoot, I'm still not feeling that needed chemistry. 

And the song is a let down, I was looking forward to a memorable love song to hopefully add to my playlist but this song isn't memorable, it's very slow and boring 

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: you2

I hope HR is in character. The film is important for him.Not everyone is SRK..but he can try. HR has/had so much potential. Chemistry is not his strong point.Jodha too was a low opener and crawled to make a respectable total. Same with Bang bang. Dhoom ,War are his kind of films

For some reason,I too am finding the film repetitive. Planes won't satisfy the audience.They want to see blood. The box office expectation has lowered ,I feel.

@bold: what are you saying? IAF is the main reason am interested apart from fresh good looking pair.

@red: How much more blood audience want to see??? One Animal is enough to last saath janams.

HR though is really looking disinterested :( whatever songs came out his body language shows not his usual energy. Emotions are not showing on his face so not much chemistry there to see which is sad.

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I m missing Kat do much in this song..although deepika is more beautiful face wise..but kat’s body.. her moves..her hotness..her dancing ability was much much missed in the song..unfortunately deepika n Hrithik doesn't hv much of chemistry either..its not necessary that 2 beyond gorgeous people will look good together..Deepika looks great with Ranbir, Ranveer, SRK but Hrithik looks best with Aish, Katrina, Priyanka..and song is such a πŸ‘Ž

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

SCORCHING HOT!

The song takes time to grow on you, but the visuals are just like πŸ”₯✨

Hrithik and Deepika are SIZZLING in this one!!!!!

What a DYNAMIC DUO!!!!!

Maroonporsche thumbnail
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

the song or the skin show? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

the song or the skin show? 

Vishal Dadlanis singing for your information 

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The less said about the song the better. 

As for the leads, Hrithik has lost tons of weight and looks too small for Deepika. Not sure if it's because of the demand of the role, playing a younger pilot or his obsession with looking young but a slightly bigger Hrithik, like in War, would've looked a lot better with Deepika. Dare I say, Hrithik-Vaani made a hotter couple.