Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

After back to back SRK-DP films..it will be difficult to meet audience expectations ,as far as chemistry goes.

If both leads are tall, ripped,sharp featured..It is already unreal.People will be looking at their physicality than at the emotions.

Perhaps that's why Bang Bang didn't work at the BO.The aesthetics took over everything.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

He looks so beautiful 🤩 

Ten years apart, still looks like a hot cake smiley43

https://x.com/hrithikrules/status/1737465030877315405?s=46&t=74Fftld4jR1M5tPxEU7sHA

Originally posted by: JeanieBeanie

I realized why Hrithik looks so old and haggard in all the glimpses of this movie. His skin is like hanging off his face and it's weird. Is it because of his rapid weight loss for the role? Did he lose most of his body fat or something in order to look muscular?

Also, he and DP have no chemistry so far smiley5

wokayyyyy i can’t unsee that now smiley22 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

What I feel abt this pair is

Hrithik looks like he dosent give a shit abt dp and chemistry with her and is just doing his thing 

Deepu looks wayyy too interested in creating “said chemistry”

And it’s all falling flat …

HR looked much more interested when he was acting with Vani, ash, Katrina 

Originally posted by: pathaka

Hrithik looks like he dosent give a shit abt dp and chemistry with her and is just doing his thing 

what a take 👀

DushtKanya thumbnail
you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

I hope HR is in character. The film is important for him.Not everyone is SRK..but he can try. HR has/had so much potential. Chemistry is not his strong point.Jodha too was a low opener and crawled to make a respectable total. Same with Bang bang. Dhoom ,War are his kind of films

For some reason,I too am finding the film repetitive. Planes won't satisfy the audience.They want to see blood. The box office expectation has lowered ,I feel.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

I hope HR is in character. The film is important for him.Not everyone is SRK..but he can try. HR has/had so much potential. Chemistry is not his strong point.Jodha too was a low opener and crawled to make a respectable total. Same with Bang bang. Dhoom ,War are his kind of films

For some reason,I too am finding the film repetitive. Planes won't satisfy the audience.They want to see blood. The box office expectation has lowered ,I feel.

What are the expectations? Any number ? 

you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What are the expectations? Any number ? 

Trailer is everything...so far it has been blah. Hopefully the new song is a banger. HR and DP have done these scenes so many times.