Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

This was really difficult, but went with KKHH in the end for both Anjali'ssmiley27

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

This was really difficult, but went with KKHH in the end for both Anjali'ssmiley27

I went with both Anjali’s just cause you convinced me smiley36

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I prefer main hoon na.

I didn't like the whole 'Oh I didn't realise I am in love with Anjali Sr.' I am not a fan of Kajol offscreen

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: priya185

I prefer main hoon na.

I didn't like the whole 'Oh I didn't realise I am in love with Anjali Sr.' I am not a fan of Kajol offscreen

your reaction is what some relatives I know said when saw the originally saw the movie. I was only a 7/8 year old kid so didnt understand much but liked the songs and thought it was a cute movie and Aman looked handsome. Anyhow years later I understood why they didn’t like the ending as to them it made no sense as he liked rani in the movie n chose to be with her. Then years later his daughter decides to have him reunited with kajol because kajol liked him n reason she left n didn’t go to the wedding n rani wrote in her diary that she wanted her daughter to reunite them in case something happens. They thought it was absurd because he never showed that he liked her n now she was getting engaged to someone else but that didn’t matter to the daughter ( well she’s just a child so she naturally want a happy ending but the  grandmother too was in on the plan who was an adult. 😂 

Since I was  a kid as mentioned earlier I just enjoyed the movie and songs and the adults some gave me stares when I said with glee Aman is single  and mine I’m happy with that. They still just looked at me as I was only 7/8 year old kid then and one smiled and said how cute. Lol 😂. I still when watch this movie enjoy it and would tell them now as an adult screw logic and just enjoy the movie lol 😂 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I went with both Anjali’s just cause you convinced me smiley36

When did that happen?

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

one hour left people

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hate both of these stupid over rated movies. 

Didn't vote for any of these.... lol

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Winner! KKHH

What is your review of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai? - Quora

Edited by Stone-Cold - 2 months ago