Posted: 4 months ago

I think it’s a chartbuster smiley41

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I like the song. May I ask you all to look at Deepu’s footwork in the main hook step, so bad.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I love the song. The styling and look could've been better for dp. Both dp and hr are good looking. Wish dp was styled the same way, the background dance girl to the right in blue and outfit was styled, she looked hot

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I love the song. The styling and look could've been better for dp. Both dp and hr are good looking. Wish dp was styled the same way, the background dance girl to the right in blue and outfit was styled, she looked hot

Kon? smiley44

Terenaina thumbnail

I don't know who she is, she is dancing next to hr and dp in white and blue outfit, mini skirt, that should've been dp's look because it looks HOT. dp is wearing these sparkly shiny outfits which is not my fav, could've chosen a different sparkly outfit

Edited by Terenaina - 3 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail

I don't even watch these type of movies with action and storyline but hoping for a blockbuster movie for dp and hr. Instead of doing this movie, I wish hr and dp did a movie like kaho naa pyaar hai because love romantic movie with storyline like that and hr amisha looked hot together. 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 months ago