Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: you2

Trailer is everything...so far it has been blah. Hopefully the new song is a banger. HR and DP have done these scenes so many times.

I think the romantic song coming soon can work better than the first 1️⃣ 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I hope HR is in character. The film is important for him.Not everyone is SRK..but he can try. HR has/had so much potential. Chemistry is not his strong point.Jodha too was a low opener and crawled to make a respectable total. Same with Bang bang. Dhoom ,War are his kind of films

For some reason,I too am finding the film repetitive. Planes won't satisfy the audience.They want to see blood. The box office expectation has lowered ,I feel.

Jodha Akbar was a big Hit and did well for a film that was experimental n banned in 3 states

Rahi baat chemistry ki

Chemistry is one of Hrithik's strongest points that's why he has chemistry with every actress 

Aishwarya, Priyanka, Ameesha, Kareena, Barbara, Preity, Kangana, Sonam, Yami, Mrunal, Vaani ho ya Katrina

Srk ka chemistry strong point hai toh mujhe kyun nahi dikh raha hai Anushka, Taapsee ya Nayantara k saath.  Upar se Katrina ka sabse kharab chemistry toh SRK k saath hi hai smiley24

Agar tujhe Fighter ka chemistry accha nahi lag raha hai, iska poora blame Deepika ko hi jaata hai 

kyunki uska screen presence, expressions aur dance bilkul feeka lag raha hai Hrithik k saamne 

Edited by PardesiBabu - 4 months ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Jodha Akbar was a big Hit and did well for a film that was experimental n banned in 3 states

Rahi baat chemistry ki

Chemistry is one of Hrithik's strongest points that's why he has chemistry with every actress 

Aishwarya, Priyanka, Ameesha, Kareena, Barbara, Preity, Kangana, Sonam, Yami, Mrunal, Vaani ho ya Katrina

Srk ka chemistry strong point hai toh mujhe kyun nahi dikh raha hai Anushka, Taapsee ya Nayantara k saath.  Upar se Katrina ka sabse kharab chemistry toh SRK k saath hi hai smiley24

Agar tujhe Fighter ka chemistry accha nahi lag raha hai, iska poora blame Deepika ko hi jaata hai 

kyunki uska screen presence, expressions aur dance bilkul feeka lag raha hai Hrithik k saamne 

Jodha Bai was declared a semi hit.It got an opening of 3.5 crores..

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Jodha Bai was declared a semi hit.It got an opening of 3.5 crores..

Behen it was released amidst huge controversy n attacks, three big states had unofficial ban, still it was declared a Hit in India n blockbuster overseas

BOI toh hai hi biased Hrithik k against n changed the verdict many years later like they did even to Koi Mil Gaya

Waise bhi inn sab ka Chemistry ka kya lena dena Jodha Akbar ka jo chemistry hai woh toh jab tak Bollywood hai tab tak yaad kiya jaayega smiley14

Edited by PardesiBabu - 4 months ago
you2 thumbnail

Hope the chemistry works.

DP has had great chemistry with Saif,SRK,RK ,RS ,Irrfan and given hits with them.

I hope this works too.

MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Now this will be similar to meherbaan hua

DushtKanya thumbnail

I hope HR is in character. The film is important for him.Not everyone is SRK..but he can try. HR has/had so much potential. Chemistry is not his strong point.Jodha too was a low opener and crawled to make a respectable total. Same with Bang bang. Dhoom ,War are his kind of films

For some reason,I too am finding the film repetitive. Planes won't satisfy the audience.They want to see blood. The box office expectation has lowered ,I feel.

@bold i'm sorry what?

He had brilliant chemistry with Aishwarya in all 3 movies and with Katrina in both ZNMD and Bang Bang, sizzling chemistry with Barbara in Kites and with Priyanka in Agneepath and good chemistry with Preity in Koi Mil Gaya and Lakshya too.

If we're deciding on the basis of movie verdicts, then if Guzaarish was a flop, Tamasha was a flop too.

you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

@bold i'm sorry what?

He had brilliant chemistry with Aishwarya in all 3 movies and with Katrina in both ZNMD and Bang Bang, sizzling chemistry with Barbara in Kites and with Priyanka in Agneepath and good chemistry with Preity in Koi Mil Gaya and Lakshya too.

If we're deciding on the basis of movie verdicts, then if Guzaarish was a flop, Tamasha was a flop too.

Many have liked this quote..

What I feel abt this pair is

Hrithik looks like he dosent give a shit abt dp and chemistry with her and is just doing his thing 

Deepu looks wayyy too interested in creating “said chemistry”

And it’s all falling flat …

HR looked much more interested when he was acting with Vani, ash, Katrina 

People have been talking about lack of chemistry since the first song. I guess HR-DP Jodi may be an exception for both of them..That is Okay.We know that every film, every Jodi doesn't work..Hirani is finding that out today..

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ye gana aaj aaraha hai na? Ready with popcorn to read all comments roasting deepika 

Also thinking about all the different colors of bikini she will be wearing 

DushtKanya thumbnail