Which Was Correct In My Opinion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Exactly what I thought! Until then even during the Diwali celebration,it was kind of cute. But now it is creepy. She only leaned into it because she thought it was rajveer and even then when he showed up she got annoyed thinking he was playing games. Other than that song they play when Shaurya gets close, throughout the scene when she was calling out for rajveer the bgm was creepy. Like a villainous background. And honestly if that happens irl it's beyond scary and creepy no matter how attractive you think the other person is or how good they look together 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Exactly what I thought! Until then even during the Diwali celebration,it was kind of cute. But now it is creepy. She only leaned into it because she thought it was rajveer and even then when he showed up she got annoyed thinking he was playing games. Other than that song they play when Shaurya gets close, throughout the scene when she was calling out for rajveer the bgm was creepy. Like a villainous background. And honestly if that happens irl it's beyond scary and creepy no matter how attractive you think the other person is or how good they look together 

So True!

Shaurya 's Feelings For Palki Is Totally Uncalled For Now That She Is Engaged To Rajveer.