Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Part 4

A lovely Update 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rocky decorating the garden for Shivangi is cute. Nice to see Rocky taking care of Shivangi. The rainfall and the dream song sequences are romantic. Nice to see Rocky making necessary arrangements to treat his in-laws. The conversation between Shivangi and Ritvik is passionate. Hope Shivangi confesses her feelings to Rocky.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bahara(The spring of love) Part 5

Shivangi went to Rocky's room in excitement.She got a shock there.

She was shocked to see Rocky on the floor.

She ran towards Rocky.

Shivangi:Rocky...how come you are on the floor?

Rocky did not respond.

Shivangi tried to make him get up from the floor.But he was too weak to get up from the floor.

Shivangi was shocked.

Shivangi realised that he was sick,weak and bedridden.

Shivangi sat near him weeping:What happened Rocky?

Rocky:Shi..Shi..Shivangi..I don't know when I will leave this world.Before that I want to say 'sorry' to you for hurting you and your family.Please forgive me.

Shivangi wept:Rocky...I accept your apology.But please say that you are leaving this world.You can't leave this world...you can't leave me.

Rocky:I have to go Shivangi.

Shivangi shed tears.

Shivangi:How did you get into this condition Rocky?

Rocky:I am a demon Shivangi.My body needs the food which demons need to eat.But to be a good person I swore not to kill human beings and animals.So ate only the vegetarian food which human beings eat.So I am in this condition.

Shivangi was shocked.

Shivangi:If demons don't eat human beings and animals for a long time they cannot survive in this world.Then why did you sacrifice such food?

Rocky:For you...because if I keep doing that you will hate me more and more which I cannot bear.

Shivangi was stunned.

Shivangi:For me,you put your life at stake?But why?

Rocky:Because I love you Shivangi.

Shivangi became more emotional.

Shivangi:I love you too Rocky.

Rocky could not believe his ears.

Rocky:What?

Shivangi:I love you Rocky.

He smiled tearfully.

Rocky:I may not be lucky enough to live with you for life long.But I am lucky to hear the 3 magical words from you before dying.Now I can die happily.

Shivangi became very upset.

Shivangi:Don't talk about death Rocky.

Slowly Rocky closed his eyes.

Shivangi cried:Rockyyyyyyyyyy!

Shivangi rested her head on his chest and cried.

Suddenly she could feel his heart beat.She was relieved that Rocky was just unconscious because of extreme weakness and not dead.

Shivangi ran to the Shiv temple and prayed:Shiv Bhagwan..I always worshipped you...I always prayed to you.Then why did you put my husband in this condition?

Please don't snatch my husband from me.I beg you.

She started doing thandav.

Suddenly she saw a stone shining there.She could hear Lord Shiv's voice:You are my true devotee.So I am allowing you to take naagmani to cure your husband.

Shivangi became very happy and emotional.

Shivangi:Thank you Lord Shiv.I will be always grateful to you.

Shivangi ran towards Rocky with the naagmani.

She caressed Rocky's forehead with naagmani closing her eyes and praying to God.

Shivangi:God...please save my Rocky.

Shivangi looked at Rocky tearfully.

Shivangi:Rocky...please open your eyes.I love you.

Suddenly Rocky opened his eyes and woke up like a healthy person.

Shivangi was happy to see this miracle.Rocky was also surprised.

Rocky smiled:Thank you Shivangi for saving my life.I know that your true love only saved my life.

Shivangi smiled.

Suddenly Shivangi became dull.

Shivangi asked him painfully:Rocky...now you got cured.But without eating demon's usual food how will you survive?

Rocky smiled:You don't worry about that Shivangi.Because now onwards I need only human food.Because I am a human being now.

Shivangi was stunned.

Shivangi:What?How come you are a human being now?

Rocky:I was always a human being.But a witch named Ruchika......

Flash back...

Ruchika tried to seduce Rocky.

Rocky pushed her and shouted at her.

Rocky:Stay away from me.I hate a witch like you.A human being like me can never love you.

Ruchika got angry.

Ruchika:You insulted me and rejected me.I curse you Rocky.You are proud to be a human being.Right?You will be a demon from now onwards.You are no more a human being.No nice girl can love a demon like you.Only if a nice girl falls in love with you,you will turn into a human being again.No girl is going to love a demon like you.Then how will you become a human being again?

Ruchika laughed in an evil manner.

Rocky was shocked.

Rocky:Please Ruchika...don't be so cruel.

Ruchika:Go suffer by living as a demon you loser.

Present....

Shivangi was shocked.

Rocky:After that incident only I stopped worshipping God.But you made me understand that we should never lose faith in God.You were right.God had'nt left my hand.That's why God gave me a nice girl like you.Ruchika was overconfident that no nice girl will love a demon like me.Even I thought so.But still you loved a demon like me.So I have turned into a human being.I can feel that change in me now.Now I can live as a human being.I can eat like a human being.

Shivangi became very happy.

Shivangi:Now onwards we will always stay together.We have God's blessings.

Rocky:Yes Shivangi.We will always be together.

Shivangi and Rocky embraced each other happily.

Ritik's heart surgery went well and he became alright.

Rocky and Shivangi had passionate romance.

Ritik and Shivanya blessed Rocky and Shivangi.

Rocky:I hurt you all very much.Please forgive me.

Ritik:Ever since Shivangi told us about your change we forgot everything which was bitter in the past.

Shivanya:We have accepted you as our son.

Rocky and Shivangi became very happy.

Rocky and Shivangi had a lovely daughter named Roshni and they lived happily with her.

The end.

Thank you very much for supporting this FS.Please give a detailed comment on this part.Please write your favourite scenes,favourite pair,favourite character and why you liked that character the most.

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 months ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shockingly, Rocky was at the point of dying. Rocky and Shivangi's love confession was emotional. Shivangi's tandav before Shiva was full of devotion. Glad that Shiva answered her prayers and made Rocky a human being. Ruchika is so cheap that she tries to seduce Rocky and curses him for rejecting her. Rocky's apology to Ritik, Shivanya, and Rivanya, telling him they accepted him as a son, was lovely. I like all the scenes and all the couples.

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Shocked that Rocky has become weak not eating humans, both proposingto each other was emotional. Good that Rocky has cured and is a human and that hewas always a human, u really reminded me of beauty and the beast. Shocked that Ruchikawas a witch who cursed Rocky and he became like this. Ao happy that the curse broke.Glad that RiVanya forgave Rocky, Ritik became fine, the girl looks like KV’s realdaughter. M happy to read on new couple like Rocky and Shivangi. Favorite sceneShivangi curing Rocky and favorite couple Rocky Shivangi, favorite character Shivangias she helped Rocky change. Perfect pics. Thnx for this ff. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks a lot.

Yes,in the introduction I had written that it's inspired by Beauty and the beast fairy tale.

I am glad that you felt happy to read FF on a new couple.

Originally posted by: salley145

Shocked that Rocky has become weak not eating humans, both proposingto each other was emotional. Good that Rocky has cured and is a human and that hewas always a human, u really reminded me of beauty and the beast. Shocked that Ruchikawas a witch who cursed Rocky and he became like this. Ao happy that the curse broke.Glad that RiVanya forgave Rocky, Ritik became fine, the girl looks like KV’s realdaughter. M happy to read on new couple like Rocky and Shivangi. Favorite sceneShivangi curing Rocky and favorite couple Rocky Shivangi, favorite character Shivangias she helped Rocky change. Perfect pics. Thnx for this ff. 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 😍

Awesome end to a wonderful journey ❤️

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Happy New Year! 

Last Part

Superb update.... awesomely written

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 4

Loved the chapter. I liked how Rocky admitting Shivangi that he wants to live like a human. Their rain scene was nice. Surprising that he is helping financially for Rithik's operation. Shivangi's scene with Shivanya and Rithik was nice. So Shivangi has fallen for Rocky. Wonder what is Rocky hiding from Shivangi.

Chapter 5

Surprising that without human flesh, Rocky turned weak. Rocky and Shivangi's confession was very emotional. Glad that Shivangi pleased God and resurrected Rocky with the help of Naagmani. Surprising that Rocky was never a born demon. Ruchika is a witch. Haha. Poor Rocky was cursed as he didn't give in to Ruchika's desire. Glad that Rocky apologized to Rithik and Shivanya and they too forgave him. Nice ending.

Favorite character - Ruchika (because she is the reason why Rocky turned into a demon and married Shivangi)smiley37

Favorite couple - Roshiv

Favorite scene - Snow scene and Rain scene of Roshiv and Shivangi doing tandav to save Rocky.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 5

Emotional and so Awesome Update 

Rocky was on the verge of death but then it was 

Shivangi crying and praying for him 

and his curse was broken .

later both had a baby girl too