Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 months ago

Daadi considers Abhira a gold digger who manipulated her not so favourite grandson into marrying her when he doesn't even love her...Vidya very clearly told Armaan they would have accepted her if it was a love marriage but this is not the case and except daadi everyone is cordial with her ..let Abhira and Armaan fall in love and let her solve all the problems poddar's will be facing,daadi will be Abhira's biggest cheerleader.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cutepigs

I haven't been watching so i might be completely off, but saw glimpses and doubted. One side Abhira is saying my mother made me self reliant and she is right, learning how to tie a saree is not really a life skill but knowing how to fix your car so you aren't stranded is,  BUT, on the other hand, Akshara went full old fashioned and made a dying bed wish to make her daughter marry a man neither of them knew well.  She lived her life without a man after both her husbands died, but her daughter needs a majboori ki shaadi? And what's with this serial promoting strange men are the best? 

Abhira was actually scared of Yuvraaj. Like there are scenes where she is crying sitting on Akshara's lap. So Akshara is sure that Abhira cannot sustain for long alone after her death. But I agree that marriage is not a solution (which Akshara inherited from Mimi)

Secondly, being self-reliant and outspoken is different from being courageous enough to fight and win. 

Thirdly, I find Abhira rude or speaking too much sometimes. So it's a 50-50 for siding and unsiding Maa-beti.

Edited by Sshesha - 4 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

So, if somebody says something negative about our mom, we should listen quietly? How does Whether Abhira wants to stay one year in marriage or life long matter in context to not standing up for herself? So inlaws can say anything and you should keep quiet? No. There is something called self respect and am glad Abhira has it.

Also, we know why baby sharma is disliked by few members here, just because she is Abhinav's daughter, lol. 

DT edited: personal comment

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 4 months ago
LadooCandy thumbnail

If abhira feels so insulted in poddars house, why doesn't she leaves it. She wants the luxury,  shelter , security and name tag of poddars but at the same time can't endure the members of that family. "It's like maan na maan main tera mehmaan".

Poddars aren't obliged in any way to bear an adult spoilt brat abhira who doesn't even know how to talk to adults. She has their name associated with her but doesn't care to consider their reputation. 

Edited by LadooCandy - 4 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

It is not a wise choice to marry of the daughter like that , could have asked to protect her ...

Marriage itself is " playing with 🔥"....this is like a 💣 waiting to explode smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 4 months ago
cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

So, if somebody says something negative about our mom, we should listen quietly? How does Whether Abhira wants to stay one year in marriage or life long matter in context to not standing up for herself? So inlaws can say anything and you should keep quiet? No. There is something called self respect and am glad Abhira has it.

Also, we know why baby sharma is disliked by few members here, just because she is Abhinav's daughter, lol. 

I cant say about others, but for me, it doesn't matter who her mother or father is. For me, this whole death bed marriage thing wasn't right, marriages aren't based on dangers but understanding each other, which isn't the case here.

DT edited: quoted post

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 4 months ago
JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

The legacy was done and dusted when they took a 360 degree on Akshara's character!!! 

And as for abheera is concerned whatever clips I saw of her, she is an arrogant woman. Changing bulbs is taught in every middle class family, I don't understand how does that makes one strong. Changing tyre is a basic skill I agree, how is being a mechanic a basic skill in a normal life, when Akshara and abheera didn't even own a car!!! 

Also, wrt marriage, just because you know someone who is influential you don't get your daughter married. She could've told armaan about Goenka's and asked him to take abhira to them. And abheera, instead of being thankful to him, made a deal with him to be in the marriage for an year. If she's so strong and independent, why is still with Poddar's.

Edited by JustaFan13 - 4 months ago
Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Well ya she may be an arrogant girl but she wasn't wrong to confront dadi when she insulted her mother. I don't think anyone keeps quiet when anyone's mother in insulted even in real life.

vismaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=JustaFan13]

Yup yup!!!

Abheera is so independent that she made a deal with Armaan that she will stay in the marriage until she completes law. And then get rid of Armaan. 

This is the most self reliant, independent strong girl Akshara has raised!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

[/QUOTE]
Not to forget the way she was maaroing Bade Bade dialog that I don't need anyone,bla bla,but ran to Armaan as soon as she saw Yuvraj..
JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

Well ya she may be an arrogant girl but she wasn't wrong to confront dadi when she insulted her mother. I don't think anyone keeps quiet when anyone's mother in insulted even in real life.

Absolutely!!!

But If dadisa had asked her why is she here if she is so strong and independent, Abheera ki bolti bandh ho jaati!!!

Confronting is different from battameezi!!! She is battameez!!! She wants respect from everyone, but will remain rude and arrogant to all!!!