Question regarding Abhira and Akshara

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

I haven't been watching so i might be completely off, but saw glimpses and doubted. One side Abhira is saying my mother made me self reliant and she is right, learning how to tie a saree is not really a life skill but knowing how to fix your car so you aren't stranded is,  BUT, on the other hand, Akshara went full old fashioned and made a dying bed wish to make her daughter marry a man neither of them knew well.  She lived her life without a man after both her husbands died, but her daughter needs a majboori ki shaadi? And what's with this serial promoting strange men are the best? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bella250 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutepigs

I haven't been watching so i might be completely off, but saw glimpses and doubted. One side Abhira is saying my mother made me self reliant and she is right, learning how to tie a saree is not really a life skill but knowing how to fix your car so you aren't stranded is,  BUT, on the other hand, Akshara went full old fashioned and made a dying bed wish to make her daughter marry a man neither of them knew well.  She lived her life without a man after both her husbands died, but her daughter needs a majboori ki shaadi? And what's with this serial promoting strange men are the best? 

I think she wanted Abhira to have the backing and security that would come from a big rich family. That's probably why she had called Manish but he didn't hear her out. So she had no option left other than Armaan who she knew came from a big rich family. Yuvraj would've  come after Abhira and he would forcibly marry her. Plus with that she might not even be able to continue her education and become a lawyer.

Edited by Bella250 - 4 months ago
JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yup yup!!!

Abheera is so independent that she made a deal with Armaan that she will stay in the marriage until she completes law. And then get rid of Armaan. 

This is the most self reliant, independent strong girl Akshara has raised!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Yup yup!!!

Abheera is so independent that she made a deal with Armaan that she will stay in the marriage until she completes law. And then get rid of Armaan. 

This is the most self reliant, independent strong girl Akshara has raised!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

use and throw skill learnt from her mumma smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

seems like stranger men are not getting girl's for marriage and has sent application to dkp with some money so they are promoting any stranger is a good husband material 😂

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Abhira s life in danger. Abhira and Akshara tried everything from talking to Yuvraj s father to Calling police. But Yuvraj didn't stop. 

That's why She called Manish. Because Goenka are well connected. Yuvraj would never dare to cross them. 

But Manish refused. Hence her second option was Armaan. 

Yuvraj would never try anything with Poddars DIL

There is difference between being Self-reliant and being dumb. 

I am glad neither Akshu nor Abhira is shown dumb. 

It's ok to be scared and it's ok to take help when required. 

Armaan is not stranger. He was Akshara a former student. Also, Armaan is well aware of Yuvraj situation. 

Both Armaan and Abhira are well aware of terms of their marriage. So nobody is using anyone. 

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 4 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Akshara called manish on the last day when all options were null smiley36smiley17

If i know some one may bother me in future. I will get involved all my close relatives to protect some one whom i want to protect 😄 

Abhira and yuvraj ka scene toh 1 mahine se chal faha tha shayad toh usne muskan ko kyun nahi bulaya  why only manish when she knows manish is angry smiley36 kya legacy brothers sirf photo main pose dene ke liye hothe hai? 

Why she did not kept contact with kairav all these years as they were on good terms with her. Agar last moment pe if you want a relation to come behind you which you rejected so many years before in your greed to become mahaan then why is she expecting same relation to come behind her when she never bothered to talk to them all these years and in the end find any random man get married or make them as jamai 😂 this is what akshara learnt and preaching all these years 😂

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Well yes Akshara was wrong in many ways not denying that. But at the death bed she was left with a choice to give responsibility of her daughter who is being eyed by and evil yuvraj. She contacted her relative bade papa but he refused to help. Then only option she was left was Armaan. She knew armaan was rich but more than that she knew about Armaan's character who will go to length to protect abhira. 

Abhira I don't know why is getting blamed. She didn't wanted to marry , she didn't wanted to live in Poddar family,all she did because of her mother's wish.  Well if you mean self reliant means being strong enough to tackle a goon like yuvraj who is well connected. Forget about baby Sharma who is  barely 20, a well strong built man can't tackle him unless you also have some connections. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

Well yes Akshara was wrong in many ways not denying that. But at the death bed she was left with a choice to give responsibility of her daughter who is being eyed by and evil yuvraj. She contacted her relative bade papa but he refused to help. Then only option she was left was Armaan. She knew armaan was rich but more than that she knew about Armaan's character who will go to length to protect abhira. 

Abhira I don't know why is getting blamed. She didn't wanted to marry , she didn't wanted to live in Poddar family,all she did because of her mother's wish.  Well if you mean self reliant means being strong enough to tackle a goon like yuvraj who is well connected. Forget about baby Sharma who is  barely 20, a well strong built man can't tackle him unless you also have some connections. 

See she is 22 years old women. She is not 15 years old women who will not understand what's good and what's bad for her. 

Akshara was on death bed she could have asked armaan to take care of her daughter instead of asking him to marry her. What about armaan he may his own gf or some one else whom he wanted to marry. Akshara asking random man and giving her responsibility of her daughter is totally wrong without knowing his situation.

She could have asked armaan to get abhira reach kairav. If she kept her relation intact. No one can deny fact that abhira and akshara took advantage of armaan. Akshara saved armaan no doubt about it but she also took rest of the life from him for saving him 😂

Abhira on the other hand keeps on bad mouthing his family with whatever clips i have seen on sm. Like if you are in a marriage atleast divorce him in such a way that his relationship will stay intact with his family. But the way she is behaving will make him orphan soon.😂

Anyways my perception is only based on clips that pop up on social media. I really don't have much info what's going on in actual epi. 

So i don't want to drag this as this is just my pov 😁

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

See she is 22 years old women. She is not 15 years old women who will not understand what's good and what's bad for her. 

Akshara was on death bed she could have asked armaan to take care of her daughter instead of asking him to marry her. What about armaan he may his own gf or some one else whom he wanted to marry. Akshara asking random man and giving her responsibility of her daughter is totally wrong without knowing his situation.

She could have asked armaan to get abhira reach kairav. If she kept her relation intact. No one can deny fact that abhira and akshara took advantage of armaan. Akshara saved armaan no doubt about it but she also took rest of the life from him for saving him 😂

Abhira on the other hand keeps on bad mouthing his family with whatever clips i have seen on sm. Like if you are in a marriage atleast divorce him in such a way that his relationship will stay intact with his family. But the way she is behaving will make him orphan soon.😂

Anyways my perception is only based on clips that pop up on social media. I really don't have much info what's going on in actual epi. 

So i don't want to drag this as this is just my pov 😁

well if you watch the show she is just reciprocating what she is getting. She is just behaving the way dadi is behaving with her. I am not defending Akshara she is wrong in many ways but on death bed she tried her relative help but she didn't get. Now it was just armaan left. May be giving him responsibility of marrying abhira a debatable topic. But many times people behave selfish and she was no doubt selfish enough to think of her daughter instead of what armaan want.