Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

zidd to do what she wants .They are perfectly pouring all qualities which will create the consequences on others life. And when questioned no acceptance or no sorry and run away from situations in end in the name of victim card. 

But I didn't see abhira running after any situations even after all this she is their itself yes baki ka agree she needs to learn to live in joint family.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

What she did was Def very wrong & whole level stupid ...

But then..it's also imp to learn from.bad experiences ..nanad business is not bhabhi business Kitna bhi door paas ka rishta ho ya Kitna bhi idealistic ho...charu has her parents , brother, cousins and extended family to care for her & advise her..charu herself is an adult

.abhira is seriously nobody to interfere or give her judgement on whether it's OK or not ..initially advocating for charus career and job was also wrong & this is the consequence of it...what had to happen had to happen but why does abhira have to take charge of things she's not concerned about nor did anyone ask her opinion . Now she will be blamed while charu will be sitting at home & getting married forcefully, probably contemplating suicide in this whole pyar bullshit..who will be responsible ? 

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

zidd to do what she wants .They are perfectly pouring all qualities which will create the consequences on others life. And when questioned no acceptance or no sorry and run away from situations in end in the name of victim card. 

It was so childish of her to hide in the cupboard. She could have suffocated herself there. Bathroom mein hi chali jaati rone ke liye.

And family members just got to know about Charu's affair so give them some time to think and recover. Jaise hi koi problem aayi nahi she starts her I am alone jaap.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

It was so childish of her to hide in the cupboard. She could have suffocated herself there. Bathroom mein hi chali jaati rone ke liye.

And family members just got to know about Charu's affair so give them some time to think and recover. Jaise hi koi problem aayi nahi she starts her I am alone jaap.

issue is she wants everyone to follow what she says either dadi court case or studies or career or love shadi of cousins. She can't understand them or their pov any day if they show her their version she starts her i am alone mein kaha javungi mera iss duniya mein koi nahi hi. If none is there accept the family as its which is before you instead of wanting them to accept her pov. Its their house she entered its not her house they all entered.